4 replies to this topic

#1 Hangtime

Hangtime

Rookie

• 18 posts
  • Fan Since:1969
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted January 07, 2013 - 03:27 PM

It's early on in the Jim Buss era but the results have been disastrous. This organization is imploding under his watch (check the standings and web about rampant Laker dysfunction) and the nosedive in flames is on full blown 4 alarm catastrophe alert. Who's asleep at the wheel? Jim Buss! The laker demise reminds me of the Ram demise when Georgia Frontiere took over the Rams after her husband, Carrol Rosenbloom, passed. The Rams were one of the stronger organizations in the NFL and even though a superbowl victory eluded them there was no doubt Rosenbloom had built an every year contender. Georgia took over and made hires that took the Rams not only away from Los Angeles but also from any serious contention for nearly two decades until they lucked into an injury that allowed arena league and grocery bagger to grant them a miraculos, yet short-lived, day in the sun and a Greatest Show on Turf accolade.

Looks like the same is going on in Los Angeles again. Jerry Buss' health and age make it impossible for him to be the guy in charge and his son of dubious moral fiber and interpersonal finesse, let alone kindergarten level decision making ability, has this envied franchise poised to become a laughing stock nationally. Al Davis' senility and many character defects has likewised ruined the Raider organization and the nightmare will continue in Oakland until AL D is in ashes like his franchise.

Yes, the head honcho determines the class and caliber of the organization and this organization is being profaned, defiled, and destroyed by Jim Buss. Unfortuneately for us, there's little hope for his taking the team to St. Louis.

Heh, Jim, what are you thoughts anout our current record? Think we still can beat Miami in the finals?

Edited by Hangtime, January 07, 2013 - 03:31 PM.

#2 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,572 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted January 07, 2013 - 03:31 PM

I need a shovel

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#3 steven v

steven v

Off The Bench

• 1,880 posts
  • Name:steven
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:The L.A. LAKERS

Posted January 07, 2013 - 03:40 PM

this is a player issue not an owner issue.
The Lakers FO knows more than you. Sorry.

#4 Alpha Four

Alpha Four

Fugitive Alien

• 501 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 07, 2013 - 03:41 PM

Oh look another "Let's blame Jim Buss!" thread.

MDADefense_zpsb51f57fb.jpg

#5 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Kimagure Orange Road

• 8,974 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Grant

Posted January 07, 2013 - 03:41 PM

What's done is done.

Deal with it.

"You watch anime?"

- "Yeah, I just got into it! Just recently, I just started watching Attack on Ti-"

"Get away from me, pleb."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users