#1 jasonC

jasonC

Rookie

• 36 posts
  • Name:Jason
  • Fan Since:When Steve Nash became a Laker
  • Fav. Laker:Steve Nash

Posted January 02, 2013 - 01:54 PM

I know he is leading the league in scoring, problem is he takes way too many shots. On a team with Pau Gasol, Steve Nash and Dwight Howard there is no excuse to jack up 40 shots. He has to break his mentality that he is the "be all-end all" player and become a part of the team. Meeks would probably do pretty well in his spot with Nash at the helm.

#2 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 3,941 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted January 02, 2013 - 01:55 PM

POPULAR

Smack the person you see in the mirror cuz he needs his a$$ whooped!
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#3 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 41,975 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 02, 2013 - 01:57 PM

Gtfo
Pau Gasol is TRASH

#4 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 2,738 posts

Posted January 02, 2013 - 01:57 PM

Inb4 ban.

#5 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,153 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 02, 2013 - 02:05 PM

LOL...

Huge cojones on this one...I commend you sir for being brave enough to come on this board and make that statement. I think you have a screw loose but I can't help but applaud your bravery.

As far as this team being better without Kobe, no...I think this team would be better if Kobe bought into the offense but that's not likely going to happen.

Oh well.

7511301026_4a46afba50.jpg

Calling it right now:

Andrew Wiggins will be better than LeBron James.

#6 Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Rookie

• 383 posts
  • Fan Since:@birth

Posted January 02, 2013 - 02:07 PM

OP is trolling right? Only 2 posts including this nonsense :turrible:

#7 MysticBlu~

MysticBlu~

Rookie

• 901 posts
  • Name:Jennie
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 02, 2013 - 02:10 PM

Stop it.

#8 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 3,941 posts

Posted January 02, 2013 - 02:12 PM

LOL...

Huge cojones on this one...I commend you sir for being brave enough to come on this board and make that statement. I think you have a screw loose but I can't help but applaud your bravery.

As far as this team being better without Kobe, no...I think this team would be better if Kobe bought into the offense but that's not likely going to happen.

Oh well.

Its not brave to say this^^^^ = Its old tired cliche ESPN talking Points

#9 jasonC

jasonC

Rookie

• 36 posts

Posted January 02, 2013 - 02:16 PM

I'd be pretty confident to guess that if Kobe had to miss 15 games due to injury, you would see Nash and D'antoni right the ship. With Nash they are 3-2, pretty competetive in all the games and wins over Golden State and New York. Yet after a loss Kobe will complain and say it's because they are old, slow, stuck in the mud, etc. which translates to "It's never my fault, no matter what." I think jacking up 40 shots a game when you have 3 other all stars on your team is not the best game plan, especially not night after night.

Someone said the team would be better if Kobe bought into the offense, that is definitely true.

#10 Ize

Ize

Rookie

• 90 posts
  • Name:Lathan
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted January 02, 2013 - 02:18 PM

I'd be pretty confident to guess that if Kobe had to miss 15 games due to injury, you would see Nash and D'antoni right the ship. With Nash they are 3-2, pretty competetive in all the games and wins over Golden State and New York. Yet after a loss Kobe will complain and say it's because they are old, slow, stuck in the mud, etc. which translates to "It's never my fault, no matter what." I think jacking up 40 shots a game when you have 3 other all stars on your team is not the best game plan, especially not night after night.

Someone said the team would be better if Kobe bought into the offense, that is definitely true.

Since when is Kobe averaging 40 shots a game?

#11 KobeWillReturnTriumphant

KobeWillReturnTriumphant

TheNefariousJim&HisSilverSpoon

• 1,561 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic/Kobe/Tony Smith

Posted January 02, 2013 - 02:20 PM

Ask, and you shall receive. After my last post, this poster came out from under his bridge to underscore my point. I guess the law of averages shows that with a large fan base the Lakers are destined for some less than stellar followers.

#12 jasonC

jasonC

Rookie

• 36 posts

Posted January 02, 2013 - 02:23 PM

I will be honest with you. I am here because Steve Nash got traded to the Lakers and I became a fan by default because he is my favorite player. I didn't like the Lakers beforehand. I was pretty excited because of the "super-team" they assembled though. I still think they can make it work, Kobe just has to check the ego.

Edited by jasonC, January 02, 2013 - 02:23 PM.

#13 Lakersfan1211

Lakersfan1211

Legend

• 15,529 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 02, 2013 - 02:31 PM

I'm guessing you were a Suns fan in the past?

85146fdf-2f3a-45b0-8e85-9715e75efc22_zps

#14 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 3,941 posts

Posted January 02, 2013 - 02:33 PM

you cant buy into a system that hasnt been established yet! = Nash has missed far too many gms along with Pau. Pau making $20 mill per yr & giving the Lakers a reserve role player production = is the #1 thing plaguing this team. Next is NAsh being injured; then Coach D waiting for 20 gms before finally making drastic changes to the rotations, next D12 is not 100%; ; next no spot up shooters; lastly the teams overall effort on defense

#15 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 20,938 posts

Posted January 02, 2013 - 02:40 PM

He doesn't average 40 shots a night so I don't understand your point

#16 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,224 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted January 02, 2013 - 02:42 PM

LOL...

Oh well.

Nyu~

#17 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,266 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted January 02, 2013 - 02:51 PM

Some people never learn

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#18 steven v

steven v

Off The Bench

• 1,839 posts
  • Name:steven
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:The L.A. LAKERS

Posted January 02, 2013 - 03:10 PM

Lakers need to run the offense and pass the ball more.
The whole team is playing badly right now.
This isn't squarely a Kobe thing.

HATE HATE HATE HATE

#19 pkflyers

pkflyers

• 8,749 posts

Posted January 02, 2013 - 03:18 PM

3 other all stars?

lol, pau is done, nash is good, but hes no longer an all star, and dwight is playing hurt right now which is resulting in his play looking off on any given night

without kobe, we would probably be the worst team in the league right now

13z8pc6.jpg

#20 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Ugh.

• 7,918 posts
  • Name:Hello, My Baby!
  • Fan Since:Hello, My Darlin'!
  • Fav. Laker:Hello, My Ragtime Gal!

Posted January 02, 2013 - 03:24 PM

No.

Trade for Austin Rivers, say, Hill & Johnson. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users