#21 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,174 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted January 02, 2013 - 03:47 PM

^^^^^Donkey of the day^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^GCMD

Do me a favor & count next gm how many wide open looks every Laker not named Kobe gets for shot attemtps (these are gr8 looks period)! The # is astonishing & disrespectful when realizing these under achievers are pros! There is no problem with all the other Laker players getting quality good looks (except MWP cuz he forces his way into terrible shots when he drives to the lane. But all his jumpers are usually uncontested/wideopen)

The problem is the Laker players not named Kobe = Do not convert on a high/(respectable) % of their wide open looks. it has nothing to do with them not knowing when kobe is gonna pass.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#22 hotpocket

hotpocket

Rookie

• 933 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 02, 2013 - 04:37 PM

^^^^^Donkey of the day^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^GCMD

Do me a favor & count next gm how many wide open looks every Laker not named Kobe gets for shot attemtps (these are gr8 looks period)! The # is astonishing & disrespectful when realizing these under achievers are pros! There is no problem with all the other Laker players getting quality good looks (except MWP cuz he forces his way into terrible shots when he drives to the lane. But all his jumpers are usually uncontested/wideopen)

The problem is the Laker players not named Kobe = Do not convert on a high/(respectable) % of their wide open looks. it has nothing to do with them not knowing when kobe is gonna pass.

You have to keep going back to them though. Kobe is great, but it's [expletive]ing hard to beat an NBA team on your own.

I'd rather see Kobe try to involve and trust his teammates to score and lose that way than try to will his way to a W every night.

#23 Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Rookie

• 393 posts
  • Fan Since:@birth

Posted January 02, 2013 - 04:55 PM

You have to keep going back to them though. Kobe is great, but it's [expletive]ing hard to beat an NBA team on your own.

I'd rather see Kobe try to involve and trust his teammates to score and lose that way than try to will his way to a W every night.

Either way, offense isn't the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users