Photo

Report: DeMarcus Cousins Wants Max Extension Or Trade From Kings (Pg. 2)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,924 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 31, 2012 - 02:06 AM

A super-talented team cancer with a terrible on and off court attitude isn't worth anything to me.

He's got all of his growing up to do, and I for one wouldn't want that growing up to be on my dime.

#22 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,893 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 31, 2012 - 02:24 AM

Good thing he's not on the Lakers, and were not team owners lol.. we don't have to worry about that.... I wonder what's going to end up happening.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#23 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,598 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted May 29, 2013 - 09:32 AM

Mavericks, Cavaliers and Bobcats Interested In DeMarcus Cousins

DeMarcus+Cousins+Sacramento+Kings+v+Atla

The Cleveland Cavaliers, Charlotte Bobcats and Dallas Mavericks are three teams that have interest in trading for DeMarcus Cousins if the new ownership of the Sacramento Kings decide to part ways with their most valued asset, according to sources.

The Bobcats are motivated to turnaround their long rebuilding situation and would surely be willing to build a package for Cousins around the No. 4 pick.

Cousins would be 'Plan C' for the Mavericks if they are unable to sign either Chris Paul or Dwight Howard.

Cousins is entering the final season of his contract before reaching restricted free agency.

http://insider.espn....er-draft-rumors

#24 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,598 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted June 20, 2013 - 02:30 PM

Report: DeMarcus Cousins Wants Max Extension Or Trade From Kings

DeMarcus+Cousins+San+Antonio+Spurs+v+Sac

DeMarcus Cousins reportedly wants a maximum contract extension from the Sacramento Kings.

Cousins is eligible for an extension this summer, and his agent, Dan Fegan, is angling for a max offer with the threat of a trade demand if a deal isn't reached.

Barring an agreement, Fegan has instructed Cousins not to speak on anything relating to the Kings team, management or ownership.

Cousins declined to comment when asked about the Kings’ new ownership group, which is headed by Vivek Ranadive.

http://www.sacbee.co...i_rss=Kings/NBA

• 40,400 posts

Posted June 20, 2013 - 04:29 PM

I don't think that's a good place for him. I really think he needs a change of scenery. If they seemingly haven't gotten' through to him all this time yet, what makes one believe that'll suddenly change anytime soon?

yo.

#26 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,924 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted June 21, 2013 - 12:47 AM

This dolt has been a headache since day one and by all indications will continue to be so.  he is so far from a max extension type of player its truly hilarious that he thinks he is.  Whatever game he has is completely stifled by his head full of hammers.

If the Kings were smart, and the jury is still out on that, they'd deal him right away for what they feel is at least close to equal value.

• 40,400 posts

Posted June 21, 2013 - 12:52 AM

he is so far from a max extension type of player its truly hilarious that he thinks he is. 

It really is and I agree with the rest of your post as well.

yo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users