28 replies to this topic

#21 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,184 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted December 28, 2012 - 02:52 PM

^^Exactly but somehow still manages to do #s whether good, gr8, or bad gm. he just finds a way to be effective. mental toughness & belief in self! unfortunately Pau doesnt have this makeup.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#22 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,553 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 28, 2012 - 02:57 PM

^^Exactly but somehow still manages to do #s whether good, gr8, or bad gm. he just finds a way to be effective. mental toughness & belief in self! unfortunately Pau doesnt have this makeup.

It's mainly because Kobe wants any physical ailment to be his LAST excuse because he feels and believes he can push through anything no matter what he goes through.

When you have a mentality like Kobe where you would use any physical ailment LAST as a reason you lost then you're able to push through.

Pau on the other hand seems to have the mentality that "the planets must be aligned" or he'll struggle. And that is why he reaches for any and everything instead of putting his big boy pants on and going out there and playing.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#23 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,803 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 29, 2012 - 01:07 AM

He'll be fine...

#24 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,415 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted December 29, 2012 - 02:22 AM

LakersReporter D'Antoni said Antawn Jamison is too good a player to play garbage time. He could return to rotation at some point, but out of it right now.

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#25 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,230 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted December 29, 2012 - 03:59 AM

I hate that, I got it in my left foot out of no where, it took forever to go away

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#26 lakersince75

lakersince75

Off The Bench

• 1,412 posts
  • Fan Since:1975
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Posted December 29, 2012 - 05:45 AM

It's because of who we have replacing them. When Blake returns Nash's minutes will be cut down.

But you saw what happened when D'antoni rested Nash against Denver. Nash only played 31 minutes and whenever Duhon was in we saw what happened.

You really think Blake is the answer??? Woooow!! NewsFlash!! DJO a year from now is better than both of them. And there are probably 10 PG's overseas and on other NBA benches that are better than both of them. The issue is we don't have time to get someone else aclimated to the system. Blake is definately no better than Duhan especially if he's only playing 12 minutes per game. (hard to get a rhythm)

#27 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,553 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 29, 2012 - 05:29 PM

You really think Blake is the answer??? Woooow!! NewsFlash!! DJO a year from now is better than both of them. And there are probably 10 PG's overseas and on other NBA benches that are better than both of them. The issue is we don't have time to get someone else aclimated to the system. Blake is definately no better than Duhan especially if he's only playing 12 minutes per game. (hard to get a rhythm)

Who is Duhan? And if you mean Duhon, Blake is better than Duhon, not even a debate. DJO a year from now isn't DJO right now.

Blake is a career bench point guard. Duhon is a 3rd/4th string end of the bench point guard.

Blake is better than him.

Edited by Majesty, December 29, 2012 - 05:30 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#28 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted December 29, 2012 - 05:43 PM

Dewhen
Posted Image

#29 Lagunero

Lagunero

☑ Nash ☑ Howard - Win Championship ☐

• 1,617 posts
  • Fan Since:98
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe, Kareem, Shaq.

Posted December 29, 2012 - 06:18 PM

so is a injury that can linger with him threw out the season. alot of players still play with it and can get any lift when they jump. sucks.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users