• 2,017 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted December 28, 2012 - 08:42 AM

LAL get - ilyasova , udrih , beasley

BOS gets - Hill

PHX gets - Jamison , C.Lee

Bucks get - Pau

i will humbly admit that this is my dream trade.
all 3 players we'd recieve are probly valued more to me than you, but, i only value them because i think they are great fits.
ilyasova is shooting 35% from 3 this year, he avg 9 rpg in 27 mpg last year(thats Jordan Hill-esk) , hes athletic
udrih is a very underrated PG, he will score at will some games
Beasley will also score at will some games.

ill gladly take this trade tho

LAL get - ilyasova/udrih/c.lee

Bos gets - Hill

Bucks get - Pau

bench
Udrih
Meeks
c.Lee
MWP
Dwight/ilyasova

or we can start C.Lee and have him gaurd the opposing teams best player

Edited by GMTradePau4aBench, December 28, 2012 - 08:47 AM.

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#62 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 28, 2012 - 08:57 AM

I dont disagree. I just believe that Michael Beasley still has potential - the dude is only 23!
He is 6'10'' and can shoot the 3, can score from anywhere and he rebounds very well. The problem with Beasley is his head and maturity (or lack of) which makes me think that in a system like D'Antoni's that is faily simple, where he's supposed to shoot if he can and where he has a guy like Dwight Howard protecting the rim, he could turn his career around. Especially with the role-models surrounding him.

There still running Mike's offense for the suns... and you can have all the potential in the world but if you don't put hard work behind it... it doesn't mean anything

#63 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,469 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 28, 2012 - 09:10 AM

There still running Mike's offense for the suns... and you can have all the potential in the world but if you don't put hard work behind it... it doesn't mean anything

There is a big difference between the system in Phoenix and what we have in LA.
In Phoenix, Beasley is probably their best scorer (he is their leading scorer per 48mins) and he is basically one of the first options when he's on the floor. In LA he would be the fourth or fifth option and he would basically be a real stretch-4. The D'Antonis 4-out-1-in / shoot-it-or-move-it system, Beasley would be fine. It's when he is trying to create for himself that he gets into trouble by shooting long contested 2s.

#64 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted December 28, 2012 - 01:14 PM

There is a big difference between the system in Phoenix and what we have in LA.
In Phoenix, Beasley is probably their best scorer (he is their leading scorer per 48mins) and he is basically one of the first options when he's on the floor. In LA he would be the fourth or fifth option and he would basically be a real stretch-4. The D'Antonis 4-out-1-in / shoot-it-or-move-it system, Beasley would be fine. It's when he is trying to create for himself that he gets into trouble by shooting long contested 2s.

I'm sorry but I don't like lazy players that are not performing at all I don't think the smaller role will change anything honestly

#65 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 01:15 PM

I'm sorry but I don't like lazy players that are not performing at all I don't think the smaller role will change anything honestly

it will probly piss him off more

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#66 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,143 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted December 28, 2012 - 02:55 PM

Dunno why but when he hit that three I was imagining how if that was Ryan Anderson how often that play would be there :laughing:

But really, good game today. ish.. by him.

remember how when Nash was suppose to return & Nash would get more touches in the paint? Pau has moved further & further away from mid range shot each gm him & Nash have played since returning. Pau is the sole reason why he is getting these types of looks. he just goes to the wrong spot & waits there instead of moving in closer.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#67 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,701 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 28, 2012 - 03:31 PM

remember how when Nash was suppose to return & Nash would get more touches in the paint? Pau has moved further & further away from mid range shot each gm him & Nash have played since returning. Pau is the sole reason why he is getting these types of looks. he just goes to the wrong spot & waits there instead of moving in closer.

Yeah it was hilarious after the Denver game for Gasol to say "well when Howard is in I play the perimeter but when he's out I try to inch closer to the basket"

Um no you didn't Pau... when Dwight fouled out of the game you took ONE shot at the basket.... ONE and you never looked to post up ever. Which is a darn shame.

Every time Dwight isn't in he has his chance to post up and he doesn't do it. It's not the system it's him.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#68 Renegade

Renegade

Rookie

• 549 posts
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted December 28, 2012 - 08:14 PM

I hate the line up of Duhon Meeks Morris HIll and Dwight, this is when we need a decent shot creator SF.

#69 Renegade

Renegade

Rookie

• 549 posts
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted December 28, 2012 - 08:42 PM

Dang Kobe looks pretty fatigued. His shots are falling short. expected though when he is playing 41 minutes a game the past ten games.
praying for the arrival of a SF that can take some minutes. the Ebanks signing was bad. What happened to him?

#70 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 11:04 PM

NEED: to trade Jamison for a player at a position of need. PG/SF

#71 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,701 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 11:12 PM

NEED: to trade Jamison for a player at a position of need. PG/SF

there's worse on this team we need to unload that's not Jamison.

If you realize, D'antoni holds enough high regard for Jamison to not make him a "garbage time guy".

There was a group out there of players. like Ebanks, and Clark that should be unloaded for picks or something before Jamison is.

Inconsistent as he is, he's better than everyone else on that bench not named Meeks and Metta. The problem is A) matchups and B) Minutes.

He'll get his chance more than likely against a team that doesn't have a strong forward and we don't have to worry about rebounding against.

#72 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 11:25 PM

there's worse on this team we need to unload that's not Jamison.

If you realize, D'antoni holds enough high regard for Jamison to not make him a "garbage time guy".

There was a group out there of players. like Ebanks, and Clark that should be unloaded for picks or something before Jamison is.

Inconsistent as he is, he's better than everyone else on that bench not named Meeks and Metta. The problem is A) matchups and B) Minutes.

He'll get his chance more than likely against a team that doesn't have a strong forward and we don't have to worry about rebounding against.

those other guys have no value bro, wake up. we finally found a guy we can trade other than Hill who has some value, and now you dont wanna trade him? his spots taken, we play very well without him. lets improve the team by trading a guy getting ZERO minutes, period.

LET IT GO BRO, JAMISON DID NOT WORK OUT FOR US.

Edited by GMTradePau4aBench, December 28, 2012 - 11:25 PM.

#73 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,701 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 11:32 PM

those other guys have no value bro, wake up. we finally found a guy we can trade other than Hill who has some value, and now you dont wanna trade him? his spots taken, we play very well without him. lets improve the team by trading a guy getting ZERO minutes, period.

LET IT GO BRO, JAMISON DID NOT WORK OUT FOR US.

Bigger issues, you should know by now that the Lakers are about unloading what is bad in trade's first.

Which is why we weren't surprised last year when they unloaded Walton and Kapono, but were shocked that they unloaded Fisher.

If we can get players for Walton and Kapono(let alone a player like Ramon Sessions) then we can get someone for Ebanks, Duhon and Clark.

You should know by now that the Lakers aren't usually the type that would trade away Jamison and Keep Clark, Ebanks etc.

They are going to try to unload those guys first to deals before thinking of one with Jamison.

This is how Mitch does business which is why Jamison's name isn't nor will it come up in trade rumors.

This is how Mitch GM's not how fans on the internet do it. If you followed Mitch's work as of lately you'd know this, especially if it's a mid season trade.

So In reality i AM being realistic.

Mitch is going to be looking to unload everybody on the bench "except" Hill and Jamison if he can. It's how he does business. And if he HAS to lose Jamison he'll make it for a good deal. Otherwise, he's going to try to unload the bench garbage timers first.

HE pulled it off last year, he'll try to pull it off this year.

If Mitch finds a way to unload the likes of Clark, Duhon, and Ebanks and NOT lose Jamison he's going to do that. The only way he unloads Jamison is if the deal is big, that's my opinion on it.

I'm not trying to 'save' Jamison. That's just how Mitch does business and trades. You should know that by now.

Edited by Majesty, December 28, 2012 - 11:33 PM.

#74 jax24

jax24

Starter

• 880 posts
  • Name:Jax
  • Fan Since:1979

Posted December 29, 2012 - 04:58 PM

If Jamison can accept that his role could quite possibly be riding the pine and only playing at certain times or if injuries occur than Ive got no problem in keeping him. To have a player of his quality should be seen as a luxury not a negative. If he gets disgruntled and causes drama in the lockeroom and can't accept this role then asks to be moved then sure trade him. But as long as he doesnt have a problem with it then better we have a great insurance player than some other team. Let's try get rid our true scrubs first like Duhon, Blake,Ebanks,Clark etc. Then if we aren't able to move them then we see what Jamison might get us. I'd be all for trading him if we can get a player that fills a need for us. However let's explore other options first before Jamison. I'm fairly confident the FO can make something happen for us that will improve our team.

#75 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts

Posted December 29, 2012 - 08:46 PM

yes please

htttps://twitter.com/HowardBeckNYT/status/285243215467126784

Josh Childress was waived at his own request. He didn't see a role here and asked Billy King for his release before the game tonight.

Edited by MDI, December 29, 2012 - 08:46 PM.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#76 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,044 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 29, 2012 - 08:55 PM

yes please

I know nothing about him. But I read he's a good defender. Anybody who can defend would be nice for this team.

Posted Image

#77 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,670 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted December 29, 2012 - 08:59 PM

yes please

ehh he was pretty good before he went out overseas. he sucks now

#78 Majesty