27 replies to this topic

#21 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,739 posts
  • Fan Since:Nah
  • Fav. Laker:Kobun

Posted December 24, 2012 - 03:15 PM

Even before listening to it, I´m pretty sure it is a better verse than any of Lil Wayne´s

Shut up you f cuking fagot, wayne destroyed hip hop. PERIOD. End of conversation.

reported for trolling
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#22 KB24BlackMamba

KB24BlackMamba

Rookie

• 397 posts
  • Name:Kevin
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 24, 2012 - 07:10 PM

So since he wanted to make millions he isnt talented? Like I said listen to some of his older stuff and even his new things have deeper meanings then just money and [expletive]es. Of course when you hear him ft on a track its gonna be main stream thats why he is featured on the track, thats the reason you never saw Nas getting a lot of features because he didnt make songs that made money, its that simple.

You say so many more talented young rappers, please name them. Drake can not only spit a fire verse, but sing a hook that makes the girls go crazy. You might not like main stream music and thats fine to each his own, but just because you dont agree what he raps about doesnt mean he cant spit. I do agree wayne only does spit about [expletive] and money, but drake spits some real [expletive] if you actually care to listen to some of his songs.

Oh yea off topic though nice sig you made it?

Yeah, he took the easy way out, he couldve of developed his own music onwards. Just like Hopsin and Dizzy Wright , they didn´t fall for the mainstream [expletive] and developed their own and believe me, they will be making millions soon, if they already aren´t.

Please link me some Drake´s older stuff that you consider good, cause if I search "Drake" on Youtube , the first few songs that come up are that feat Rihanna, 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne of course, Rick Ross and the few others that don´t feat mainstream artists have a song title that I usually see on Bieber´s songs.
And come on, I mean "YOLO" , like what.... seriously ? Sorry, but anybody who comes up with that kind of a phrase , I´m sorry I can´t call him talented, that´s just plain out stupid, but hey, everyone has their own taste in music, so if U like his music, I respect that.
Young rappers that are more talented than him ? That´s only my opinion but : Kendrick Lamar, Hopsin, Dizzy, Asap Rocky, and I still think that Joey Badass is better, dude is a young Nas, Mac Miller , those are that come to mind right now.

Thanx, though it isn´t my sig, someone made it and I found it on google :D
Posted Image

#23 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,818 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted December 24, 2012 - 08:34 PM

Yeah, he took the easy way out, he couldve of developed his own music onwards. Just like Hopsin and Dizzy Wright , they didn´t fall for the mainstream [expletive] and developed their own and believe me, they will be making millions soon, if they already aren´t.

Please link me some Drake´s older stuff that you consider good, cause if I search "Drake" on Youtube , the first few songs that come up are that feat Rihanna, 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne of course, Rick Ross and the few others that don´t feat mainstream artists have a song title that I usually see on Bieber´s songs.
And come on, I mean "YOLO" , like what.... seriously ? Sorry, but anybody who comes up with that kind of a phrase , I´m sorry I can´t call him talented, that´s just plain out stupid, but hey, everyone has their own taste in music, so if U like his music, I respect that.
Young rappers that are more talented than him ? That´s only my opinion but : Kendrick Lamar, Hopsin, Dizzy, Asap Rocky, and I still think that Joey Badass is better, dude is a young Nas, Mac Miller , those are that come to mind right now.

Thanx, though it isn´t my sig, someone made it and I found it on google :D

I like some of hopsin stuff since he has a diff style than what is mostly out there today, but he even says in his songs he is basically broke lol. I understand it might be seen as selling out and to some degree it is but when there is millions out there to get I cant hold it against someone for doing that.

Out of most of the cats you names I like them and think they can spit, dont think much of ASAP though. Mac is just ok to me I like some of his stuff but to call him lyrically talented I dont agree with that. K.dot of course is a talented rapper, I dont think he is as amazing lyrically as people say, but his songs have content which is what I suppose everyone likes about him. Havent herd enough of Dizzy to really have an opinion on him.

As far as some old drake songs that show he can rap about more than just [expletive]es and money there is, say whats real, look what youve done, dreams money can buy , light up, and fear. That is just a few that come to mind, you might not like them but I think they show that he can rap about more than just those party songs you hear him on.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, December 24, 2012 - 08:35 PM.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#24 Red September

Red September

Your Future Ex

• 2,713 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:early 2000ish
  • Fav. Laker:Who ever has that number 24`

Posted December 25, 2012 - 12:25 AM

3000 verse is dirty but im just surprise he wasnt on big boi's album..

Man I promise, I'm so self conscious, That's why you always see me with at least one of my watches - Kanye West

#25 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,385 posts

Posted December 25, 2012 - 01:11 AM

Shut up you #%, wayne destroyed hip hop. PERIOD. End of conversation.

By the way kids, that type of post gets you banned on these forums immediately.

Carry on.

#26 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,050 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 25, 2012 - 01:47 AM

Janelle Monae spits better bars than Wayne and she isn't even a rapper, but when she chooses to do so, her stuff is pretty hard to touch.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#27 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,385 posts

Posted December 25, 2012 - 06:00 PM

watch it...that's personal attack and swear filter dodging if I wasn't on my phone it'd be a warning increase

Oh he's gone. Took care of that

#28 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,648 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted December 25, 2012 - 07:49 PM

oh, damn phone...

wasn't loading properly...didn't see a lot of stuff in this thread

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic