#81 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,202 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 24, 2012 - 09:51 PM

You only bring up Pau. Kobe has more teammates than Pau. He had Metta, Nash, Hill, and Meeks.

on a majority of the times Kobe took it to the basket he was the best option to take the spot.

I've watched and rewatched every play, there were two times where I felt he should have kicked it to Meeks for the three. Every other time they were either out of position on the strong side, or the guy that was open on the weak side(was Pau) would back up to the three point line and not make himself a smart pass for Kobe at all.

I bring up Pau a lot because he was playing the 5! and when Kobe was taking it to the basket pau would back up to the three point line...

That doesn't disturb you at all?

That's why I bring up Gasol, the other reason I bring him up was because aside from Meeks two times, Gasol was the guy that the Warriors always left to collapse on Kobe, and Gasol instead of trailing, would back up to the three point line....

That's why I said that the teammates that didn't make themselves available for passes should get a lot of blame too. There were only two instances where I felt Kobe should have passed it off, and that was to Meeks on two separate plays. But other than that it would have been bad passes, or a kick to Gasol for a three pointer...and yeah.. that ship has sailed.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#82 Red September

Red September

Your Future Ex

• 2,713 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:early 2000ish
  • Fav. Laker:Who ever has that number 24`

Posted December 24, 2012 - 11:35 PM

Remember when Pau shot a 3 during the game and there was still time on the shot clock <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

at least drive in and post up.. gezz

Man I promise, I'm so self conscious, That's why you always see me with at least one of my watches - Kanye West

#83 Nego

Nego

El Duro

• 1,136 posts
  • Fan Since:Lakers traded for Kobe
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 24, 2012 - 11:41 PM

You can't even put together a comprehensive sentence. So be quiet. Oh its only okay for Kobe to take 41 shots......oh well thats homerism right there..

I'm going to ignore the first part of your response since that only shows how immature you are.

Kobe is a scorer nothing wrong with taking 41 shots as long as he doesn't make it a habit. If you have seen Kobe throughout his career then you would know this is something he is capable of doing sometimes so you shouldn't be surprising and what you and everyone should look at is the end result. If he was taking 40+ shots every game then that that would be a problem.

Posted Image

#84 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,926 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 25, 2012 - 12:13 AM

I agree Majesty, but I was responding to the odd argument that somehow not getting calls dictates a player shooting more.

#85 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,350 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted December 25, 2012 - 01:15 AM

its just a shame that i get screamed on just because my idol and probably the greatest lakers player ever hit a crazy nice shot...

:( that is unfair

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#86 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,288 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted December 25, 2012 - 01:28 AM

its just a shame that i get screamed on just because my idol and probably the greatest lakers player ever hit a crazy nice shot...

Trust me they're not bashing kobe. the only thing they're saying is about the 41 shot attempt he did. which is true. you're too old already to know that kind of stuff so be mature. cause sometimes you're kinda being immature specially when you dont like what you're seeing/their reply and chill with the cuss

Edited by Bjork, December 25, 2012 - 01:30 AM.

#87 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,350 posts

Posted December 25, 2012 - 02:48 AM

Im 22 years old and I probably know Kobe since im 6 or 7 years old so I know what you mean. Sometimes I act immature? I dont really see myself acitng immature but it just shows me sometimes that people take advantage on my english skills, just because its not that perfect as yours,because i was raised and born in germany and not the US. Still I am trying to be perfect with you guys and to communicate on a competitive level for the one love we all share: Lakers Basketball! :)

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#88 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,926 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 25, 2012 - 02:52 AM

Communicate without profanity or masking profanity.

#89 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,288 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted December 25, 2012 - 03:02 AM

Im 22 years old and I probably know Kobe since im 6 or 7 years old so I know what you mean. Sometimes I act immature? I dont really see myself acitng immature but it just shows me sometimes that people take advantage on my english skills, just because its not that perfect as yours,because i was raised and born in germany and not the US. Still I am trying to be perfect with you guys and to communicate on a competitive level for the one love we all share: Lakers Basketball! :)

I haven't seen any members making fun in your english tho.. and my english is not that perfect actually lol. i was raised in philippines (Half filipino/american) i'm in america now (been here for 3 months) and its good that you're trying to communicate with us. its just that, when someone replied to your post/thread and you dont like what you're seeing. you're going to reply with a swear. try to be act mature like being calm or something like that.

Anyways back to the topic. 41 shot is still too much.. hate it

Edited by Bjork, December 25, 2012 - 03:03 AM.

#90 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,472 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted December 25, 2012 - 08:20 AM

I'm going to ignore the first part of your response since that only shows how immature you are.

Kobe is a scorer nothing wrong with taking 41 shots as long as he doesn't make it a habit. If you have seen Kobe throughout his career then you would know this is something he is capable of doing sometimes so you shouldn't be surprising and what you and everyone should look at is the end result. If he was taking 40+ shots every game then that that would be a problem.

Thats why I just called him out this game. Its really just saying Kobe's game wasn't great.....not that big of a deal. Its a problem for that SINGLE game but so far in the season he has been fine.

#91 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,472 posts

Posted December 25, 2012 - 08:21 AM

You broke the rules.....not that hard to understand

#92 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,350 posts

Posted December 25, 2012 - 09:10 AM

its okay... just lets all give hands each other and forget it

#93 Thanatos

Thanatos

Rookie

• 1,242 posts
  • Fan Since:2002

Posted December 25, 2012 - 03:35 PM

Point is, we're not criticizing the fact that Kobe took 41 shots, but how he took them. I really don't care if Kobe takes 41 shots and they're all in control and in the flow of the offense (like today) but I do take issue if he's forcing shots up that just aren't there.
Posted Image

#94 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,472 posts

Posted December 25, 2012 - 04:40 PM

on a majority of the times Kobe took it to the basket he was the best option to take the spot.

I've watched and rewatched every play, there were two times where I felt he should have kicked it to Meeks for the three. Every other time they were either out of position on the strong side, or the guy that was open on the weak side(was Pau) would back up to the three point line and not make himself a smart pass for Kobe at all.

I bring up Pau a lot because he was playing the 5! and when Kobe was taking it to the basket pau would back up to the three point line...

That doesn't disturb you at all?

That's why I bring up Gasol, the other reason I bring him up was because aside from Meeks two times, Gasol was the guy that the Warriors always left to collapse on Kobe, and Gasol instead of trailing, would back up to the three point line....

That's why I said that the teammates that didn't make themselves available for passes should get a lot of blame too. There were only two instances where I felt Kobe should have passed it off, and that was to Meeks on two separate plays. But other than that it would have been bad passes, or a kick to Gasol for a three pointer...and yeah.. that ship has sailed.

True but I there were about 10 or so shots that he shouldn't have shot and passed it up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users