#61 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 24, 2012 - 03:43 AM

Also read this you all quoted me but didnt read this part

Edit after further research into every game, in all 9 games Kobe Bryant only had ONE game of the NINE (except the GS one) where he had another all-star which was Shaq in one of the games, which was in 2003 when Shaq had just recently came back from injury etc etc etc. The most recent one in 2008 was when Kobe was tryign to keep the Lakers afloat after Bynum had just gone down befor Pau Gasol arrived.

Point is: it was bad
Laker fan for life.

#62 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,326 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted December 24, 2012 - 04:28 AM

funny thing is you are critizising the future hall of famer and leagues most scored points player ever. he will surely pass kareem and michael jordan someday and no one will care about the warriors game anymore!

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#63 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts

Posted December 24, 2012 - 04:45 AM

funny thing is you are critizising the future hall of famer and leagues most scored points player ever. he will surely pass kareem and michael jordan someday and no one will care about the warriors game anymore!

Are you serious?.... This is by far the dumbest post I have read on the LN forums. No offence. But WTH does Kobe being one of the greatest of all time have to do with him shooting 41 attempts NOW and in the PRESENT time?
Laker fan for life.

#64 Red September

Red September

Your Future Ex

• 2,712 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:early 2000ish
  • Fav. Laker:Who ever has that number 24`

Posted December 24, 2012 - 10:17 AM

So your saying all of them he was hacked on and we should blame the refs. Okay.

he had 0 FT. Can u get that through ur head?

Man I promise, I'm so self conscious, That's why you always see me with at least one of my watches - Kanye West

#65 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,521 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted December 24, 2012 - 10:34 AM

I don't care what Lakers Fans say about Kobe taking 41 and that it was to many.
The commentators for both the Lakers and Warriors didn't even criticize Kobe's shot attempts.

1) The Lakers won
2) I haven't see that much emotion by the players/bench in any game all year
3) Kobe is a scorer. How do you score without shooting?
4) He shot like 40% which isn't even bad.
5) The Lakers won

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#66 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted December 24, 2012 - 12:35 PM

Another player taking 41 shots yea but its Kobe taking those shots maybe you don't know nothing about Kobe Bryant.

You can't even put together a comprehensive sentence. So be quiet. Oh its only okay for Kobe to take 41 shots......oh well thats homerism right there..

Be quiet. First you don't know if he will pass Kareem. Second it doesn't excuse him from criticism. Stop riding him jeez....you got a crush on him or something?

#67 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,326 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted December 24, 2012 - 12:48 PM

HE IS MY ******* IDOL!

So its basicly normal that i talk like that and support him whenever, whever I can! Im really laughing about the support of several lakers fans and still critizising a players attitude in a game and dont underline the result that WE WON and that no one cares days after what he did with his shots or what he didnt.

this guy is kobe bryant. we all are used to kobe being this major shot taking so its nothing new... its just stupid to underline that as a negative outpointing instead of cheering the effort of the team and the win!

DAMN DAMN DAMN

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#68 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,760 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 24, 2012 - 02:45 PM

So your saying all of them he was hacked on and we should blame the refs. Okay.

When 70% of your shots are point blank range and only 4 are long range shots throughout the entire first quarters. (yes just 4!) and you are beating everyone off the dribble getting to the basket to take shots you HAVE to get fouled on in order to hit and he gets fouled on them but never gets a foul called.

And before you say "well adjust to how the refs are calling it and don't take the ball inside"

If Jodie Meeks had done that we wouldn't have gotten both layups(he was fouled on but also got no call) which ultimately helped us along our run.

And Kobe did adjust his game to just getting himself open iso jump shots from the 4th quarter onwards, and he shot 50% at that point and tied the game and hit a lot of big shots.

The thing is players no matter who you are shouldn't have to adjust to not getting hit under the basket when they drive, it's not their fault the guy can't defend them and it's not their fault that the other team has to foul them to stop the shot from going in, THAT lays on the refs.

You may as well tell Dwight to stop calling for the ball under the basket because he's gonna get fouled.

Kobe who averages almost 10 free throws a game had 70% of his shots directly at the basket or inside the key at ranges he had to be fouled at to miss. Yet he only shot ONE free throw, and that was a technical.

There's acting like you don't notice and then there's just obliviousness. It was a factor in his shooting percentage and unjust the way that game was reffed whether you like it or not.

And I could have sworn you were one of the guys begging for Kobe not to come back into the fourth quarter and then were screaming for him to take over the game when it got late and he started hitting shots.

subtle.

Edited by Majesty, December 24, 2012 - 02:46 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#69 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts

Posted December 24, 2012 - 03:49 PM

And I could have sworn you were one of the guys begging for Kobe not to come back into the fourth quarter and then were screaming for him to take over the game when it got late and he started hitting shots.

subtle.

Nope.
Laker fan for life.

#70 Lords of the Rings

Lords of the Rings

Get Cho Basketball On

• 3,761 posts
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 24, 2012 - 04:00 PM

My problem with Kobe is him making the game harder than it has to be. I don't mind him taking clutch shots...I have a problem with the other 30 shots he didn't have to take in traffic with great teammates around him.

If you gave me 41 shots, I could score 30+ ppg too!!

NO.... YOU COULDN'T......... Complain about the # of shots, but please don't suggest that "great teammates" would make those same shots
The Jerseys Hanging from the Rafters represent LAKER GREATS who are also NBA GREATS

LAKERS NO FAKERS

#71 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 4,035 posts
  • Fan Since:2004

Posted December 24, 2012 - 04:01 PM

You guys are honestly freaking out over nothing.

#72 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts

Posted December 24, 2012 - 04:10 PM

Im not even making a big deal out of it. All I am saying is that in any context 41 shots is too much for a game. No one can comprehend this? Yet we have Kobe Bryant fans here coming to his defence like I am personally attacking the man.
Laker fan for life.

#73 Lords of the Rings

Lords of the Rings

Get Cho Basketball On

• 3,761 posts
  • Fan Since:1981

Posted December 24, 2012 - 04:20 PM

kobe took 41 shots.. he deserves criticism..

Why does the # of shots Kobe takes cause people to create a thread? After 17 years ...... as if its something new...as if there is some catysclismic enlightenment to be bestowed upon us by doing so?? Or is this just another ploy to start an argrument?
Do you get extra credit for starting posts?.......Is there a prize?
It would serve a higher purpose if you went through his shot selection shot by shot so we could decide in what situation if it was a good or bad shot. If we were behind....at what time did another teammate defer to Kobe ....... and which teammates did he take the ball from to shoot
The Jerseys Hanging from the Rafters represent LAKER GREATS who are also NBA GREATS

LAKERS NO FAKERS

#74 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,555 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted December 24, 2012 - 04:51 PM

Actually this thread is about a cool shot he hit, but it was overrun by people who like to argue.

I hope you guys get coal in your stockings this year.

#75 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts

Posted December 24, 2012 - 05:06 PM

HE IS MY ******* IDOL!

So its basicly normal that i talk like that and support him whenever, whever I can! Im really laughing about the support of several lakers fans and still critizising a players attitude in a game and dont underline the result that WE WON and that no one cares days after what he did with his shots or what he didnt.

this guy is kobe bryant. we all are used to kobe being this major shot taking so its nothing new... its just stupid to underline that as a negative outpointing instead of cheering the effort of the team and the win!

DAMN DAMN DAMN

Everyone was happy we won.....but I criticize, like many others, players that did bad things in the game no matter win or lose. Kobe is my idol too but I'm not going to bow down to him like a god and view him as perfect that doesn't do anything wrong.

Logic over emotion...you should try it

#76 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,855 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted December 24, 2012 - 05:09 PM

No, you can blame him for that.

A refs calls shouldn't dictate you not moving the ball around.

HEY MANARO!!

I've warned you several times before about dodging the swear filter!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!! STOP IT NOW!!!

#77 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,143 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted December 24, 2012 - 05:41 PM

Kobe being Kobe! if you want to blame some1 for him taking all them shots 1st = refs; 2nd D12 foolish foul trouble; Pau not looking to score; Nash should have shot more himself. kobe just tried to win as usual at any costs.

lol but 41 is far to many. that crowd was going cr8z for 2nd half of momentum swings.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#78 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts

Posted December 24, 2012 - 06:31 PM

No, you can blame him for that.

HEY MANARO!!

I've warned you several times before about dodging the swear filter!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!! STOP IT NOW!!!

This

Everyone was happy we won.....but I criticize, like many others, players that did bad things in the game no matter win or lose. Kobe is my idol too but I'm not going to bow down to him like a god and view him as perfect that doesn't do anything wrong.

Logic over emotion...you should try it

and This!
Laker fan for life.

#79 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,760 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 24, 2012 - 08:57 PM

No but your teammates not making themselves available options to pass to does.

When does it become Pau's fault that he was camping the three point line or his teammates fault for standing on the strong side past two defenders which would have resulted in turnovers if he passed it to them rather than taking the open layup?

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#80 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts

Posted December 24, 2012 - 09:46 PM

No but your teammates not making themselves available options to pass to does.

When does it become Pau's fault that he was camping the three point line or his teammates fault for standing on the strong side past two defenders which would have resulted in turnovers if he passed it to them rather than taking the open layup?

You only bring up Pau. Kobe has more teammates than Pau. He had Metta, Nash, Hill, and Meeks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users