2 replies to this topic

#1 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,482 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 19, 2012 - 11:03 PM

These teams are usually our biggest rivals. At this point however i think most would agree that NY, Miami, OKC, Clippers and the Spurs are bigger threats and as much as i dislike Boston, at this point Miami and the Clippers are right up there on the [expletive]-scale.
So why not set aside our differences for a few hours, make a couple of trades and then go back to hating each other.

Chicago:
Chicago is a big market, but they also have a MASSIVE salary with Rose, Boozer, Noah, Gibson all getting a lot. At this point they are shopping Nate Robinson and Rip Hamilton, both of whom we can use now that Kobe is playing mins as a 3. The Bulls also would love to move Boozer and might still use the Amnesty provision on Boozer this summer and if not there is a good chance that they could look into moving another expensive piece (Perhaps Taj Gibson or Luol Deng). Another point: Rose have recently stated that he would love to play with Pau Gasol.
Im not sure how a trade would look like, but there is definately deals to be made.

Boston:
These morons have a bunch of guys we could use (Green, Bass, Lee, Bradley and Barbosa) and they lack a starting caliber C (Gasol).
Tradeidea: Gasol and two fillers for Courney Lee, Barbosa and either Green or Bass.

#2 foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Rookie

• 102 posts
  • Fan Since:Long Time
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 20, 2012 - 05:11 AM

These teams are usually our biggest rivals. At this point however i think most would agree that NY, Miami, OKC, Clippers and the Spurs are bigger threats and as much as i dislike Boston, at this point Miami and the Clippers are right up there on the [expletive]-scale.
So why not set aside our differences for a few hours, make a couple of trades and then go back to hating each other.

Chicago:
Chicago is a big market, but they also have a MASSIVE salary with Rose, Boozer, Noah, Gibson all getting a lot. At this point they are shopping Nate Robinson and Rip Hamilton, both of whom we can use now that Kobe is playing mins as a 3. The Bulls also would love to move Boozer and might still use the Amnesty provision on Boozer this summer and if not there is a good chance that they could look into moving another expensive piece (Perhaps Taj Gibson or Luol Deng). Another point: Rose have recently stated that he would love to play with Pau Gasol.
Im not sure how a trade would look like, but there is definately deals to be made.

Boston:
These morons have a bunch of guys we could use (Green, Bass, Lee, Bradley and Barbosa) and they lack a starting caliber C (Gasol).
Tradeidea: Gasol and two fillers for Courney Lee, Barbosa and either Green or Bass.

Boston is also shopping Courtney Lee I think...

Posted Image

#3 I<3LA

I<3LA

Rookie

• 63 posts
  • Name:Philip
  • Fan Since:1983
  • Fav. Laker:SHAQ DEISEL

Posted December 20, 2012 - 12:38 PM

i would love if we got courtney lee, avery bradley, & jeff green. That would be awesome!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users