#1 underworldmike

underworldmike

Rodmanator

• 1,493 posts
  • Name:Mike
  • Fan Since:Since i was born
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman and Kobe Bryant

Posted December 18, 2012 - 06:34 AM

It would surprise no one if JJ Redick were moved before the February trade deadline, but there's no urgency on the part of the Magic for several reasons, according to a source. Sulia
Posted ImageOrlando Magic, Trade, JJ Redick | share Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Magic are said to be exploring idea of trading JJ Redick. Sulia
Posted ImageOrlando Magic, Trade, JJ Redick | share Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Two: as of right now, the potential suitors aren't anywhere near making their best offer. The likeliest trade partners: Chicago, Memphis, Minnesota, Milwaukee, Utah. The Bulls were interested in Redick as a FA and Memphis supposedly expressed recent interest. I haven't heard directly that Minnesota, Milwaukee and Utah have talked to Orlando but Redick fits their systems and/or fills a need. Sulia
Posted ImageChicago Bulls, Memphis Grizzlies, Milwaukee Bucks, Minnesota Timberwolves, Orlando Magic, Utah Jazz, Trade, JJ Redick | share Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ooooo yes please id love to have reddick here
Posted Image

#2 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 17,136 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted December 18, 2012 - 06:49 AM

I think the magic are gonna stay away from trades with us for a little while lol

#3 lakersp4p

lakersp4p

Rookie

• 815 posts
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted December 18, 2012 - 07:59 AM

if thats whats gonna take for my girl to start watching laker games with me, then bring him in! :laughing:

i doubt we get him tho, i wish
decent defender, shoots light out, cuts to the basket. im all for his game

#4 TheOriginalCZM

TheOriginalCZM

Rookie

• 823 posts
  • Name:J
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Brian Scalabrine

Posted December 18, 2012 - 08:05 AM

Magic In No Hurry To Move Redick

J.J. Redick has been a player already mentioned frequently in trade rumors, but a source says the Orlando Magic have no urgency in moving him.

The likeliest trade partners for the Magic are the Bulls, Grizzlies, Wolves, Bucks and Jazz.

Via Ric Bucher/Comcast

#5 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,875 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted December 18, 2012 - 10:22 AM

Im a little bias on JJ since I was a huge duke fan when he played there. He was seriously the white mamba at Duke ahah. As a shooter off the bench he would be good, just dont see the magic trading him to us for who. Dont have many pieces to move around for him. Also you guys are pointing out a souce that is Ric Bucher, I would cross every team on that list he gave off as potential trade partners, his sources are crap.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#6 Thanatos

Thanatos

Rookie

• 1,247 posts
  • Fan Since:2002

Posted December 18, 2012 - 11:40 AM

Lakers already have Meeks, so why get Reddick? They have limited resources for trades, gotta prioritize other needs first.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users