BlueJab23

Rookie

• 475 posts
  • Fan Since:Not a Fan
  • Fav. Laker:Not a Fan

Posted December 13, 2012 - 07:53 PM

LOL

Kobe 9 rebounds, Dwight 7 rebounds.

Dwight was the best laker player tonight. He was smart enough to realize that taking out Melo would give them the best chance to come back.

#802 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,841 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted December 13, 2012 - 07:54 PM

What was the crowd chanting?

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#803 AnnoyingCustomer

AnnoyingCustomer

Meh...

• 2,766 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Kobe Fish Fox Horry

Posted December 13, 2012 - 07:55 PM

Lets see if this so called momentum from the late stages of this game carries over against Washington tomorrow

It won't, they'll have a 15 point deficit midway through the 1st quarter tomorrow...

2zi2dsm.jpg

"I don't want to be remembered, I want to be forgotten..."

-George Costanza, Seinfeld

#804 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,606 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 13, 2012 - 07:55 PM

Dwight was the best laker player tonight. He was smart enough to realize that taking out Melo would give them the best chance to come back.

then the best Blazers player wanted to give the NBA a chance by taking out Nash in the second game of the season and Windu is the best poster here for sending his hitman to take out Gasol's knees in "operation tendentious" while hoping we trade him while he's out.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#805 muncher

muncher

Rookie

• 528 posts
  • Name:Simon
  • Fav. Laker:Gary Vitti

Posted December 13, 2012 - 07:56 PM

What was the crowd chanting?

Mike D'Antoni.

Kobe might of had more rebounds that d-12 tonight, but he played basically the whole game :S

Edited by muncher, December 13, 2012 - 07:57 PM.

#806 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,050 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:00 PM

The Lakers obviously need help defending the perimeter. I've said the same thing after almost every game this season.

I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but I just see it with Metta almost every game. He's not even an average perimeter defender anymore. He's terrible. He can't keep up. His offense is actually his biggest strength right now. He doesn't look great at times even on that end, but his season averages are good at least.

I'd recommend Kobe defending the main perimeter player more, but it's just too much to ask of him right now with how much he's carrying the offense.

Posted Image

#807 stillshining

stillshining

Rookie

• 501 posts
  • Name:Adam
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Slava Medvedenko

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:02 PM

Kobe had more rebounds than Dwight tonight....

That has a lot to do with Dwight helping every single perimeter players that gets by the Lakers, it seemed like he had to stop a drive every other play down the court. We also switched on every pick and roll in the second half

#808 BlueJab23

BlueJab23

Rookie

• 475 posts
  • Fan Since:Not a Fan
  • Fav. Laker:Not a Fan

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:03 PM

then the best Blazers player wanted to give the NBA a chance by taking out Nash in the second game of the season and Windu is the best poster here for sending his hitman to take out Gasol's knees in "operation tendentious" while hoping we trade him while he's out.

Everything made sense except for the Windu part. Are we talking about star wars now? If so then you'll enjoy this.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/death-star-petition-requires-white-house-response

#809 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,841 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:05 PM

Mike D'Antoni.

he must feel good about that.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#810 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,858 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:11 PM

LOL

Kobe 9 rebounds, Dwight 7 rebounds.

Howard had more assists than kobe last game.

#811 Majesty

Majesty

• 38,606 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:13 PM

Let's look at who stepped up tonight...

Kobe 31
Howard 20
MWP 23
Ebanks 15 ...
Meeks 12

And who was crap...

Jamison 3
Duhon 3

sigh.....

#812 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,226 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:15 PM

let's not pretend that getting one of those two rebounds wouldn't have offered us an opportunity to close the gap just because you don't want to concede we had a chance.

The same bs you tried to spew after the okc game
Posted Image

#813 Majesty

Majesty

• 38,606 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:23 PM

The same bs you tried to spew after the okc game

It's not BS if it's true. Those two rebounds opportunities we missed is costly. I'm sorry that you don't want to admit it or that MWP can play 3 good games in a row and your same excuse after each one "oh so one good game takes away being inactive for the last week" and then when he does it again in the next game it's "oh so one good game takes away being inactive last game" when you acknowledged the previous game that he had a good game.

You're hilarious :) :laughing:

#814 GenkiSushi

GenkiSushi

Rookie

• 778 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:24 PM

As usual, it was so hard to watch. But I'm getting used to it, to a point where I'm not that frustrated anymore. On to the next game

ps. Hopefully the Lakers did their homework, wouldn't want to be out-hustled by seraphim again.

#815 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,228 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:32 PM

It's not BS if it's true. Those two rebounds opportunities we missed is costly. I'm sorry that you don't want to admit it or that MWP can play 3 good games in a row and your same excuse after each one "oh so one good game takes away being inactive for the last week" and then when he does it again in the next game it's "oh so one good game takes away being inactive last game" when you acknowledged the previous game that he had a good game.

If Melo had played they would have beaten the Lakers by 30. There are no positives when you have to ride an old Kobe and not fully healthy Howard to only lose by a little.

#816 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,228 posts

If Melo had played they would have beaten the Lakers by 30. There are no positives when you have to ride an old Kobe and not fully healthy Howard to only lose by a little.

#817 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,228 posts

#818 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,228 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:33 PM

I don't know why my iPhone posts the same message 3 times in a row. I apologize for over posts.

#819 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,050 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:33 PM

Metta honestly has surpassed expectations on offense. He'll still have his bad games, but he's consistent to where he actually has good season numbers. That's more than what we can ask for from him based on how he played the last 2 seasons.

He's complete garbage now on defense though. Melo got everything he wanted so easily. It's been that way for players he's been defending all season. Ebanks did a better job on Melo than Metta did.

I'd like to see him mostly at PF. With the bigs on the roster and lack of wing players though, it's not possible right now.

Posted Image

#820 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,545 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted December 13, 2012 - 10:35 PM

No you are

I guess people forgot that Metta can still lock up Carmelo.

Edited by LakeShow805, December 13, 2012 - 10:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users