Photo

At this point, what is there left to say?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,693 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted December 09, 2012 - 11:29 PM

Kobe Bryant was the first Laker to walk off the floor at the end, expressionless and not sticking around to exchange pleasantries.

At this point, what is there left to say?

The Lakers are losing at home and on the road with the same regularity, a 117-110 defeat against the Utah Jazz on Sunday night at Staples Center the latest in a season full of them.

A team that began the season with NBA Finals-or-bust aspirations has perfected the second part of that equation, falling to three games below .500 for the second time.

The last time it happened, after a previous loss to Utah, the Lakers fired their coach.

Mike D'Antoni is (presumably) safe for now, though not much has changed over the last month.

[....]

Bryant did make a statement on the court in the final moments, uttering an expletive as he walked back toward the Lakers bench during a timeout with 15 seconds left.

- LA TIMES

Boy oh boy :(

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,030 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted December 09, 2012 - 11:33 PM

whats left to say is - dwight isnt 100% yet , and we dont have nash. we have reasons for losing, not excuses,reasons

#3 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted December 09, 2012 - 11:34 PM

I won't be worried unless or until we don't make the playoffs. The last 6 to 8 weeks of the season we may be the hottest team on the floor. I agree it doesn't look good now, but I won't freak until a couple weeks after the all star game. The season is hella young so I refuse to get way too worried way too early. It's not a sprint it's a marathon, right?

Edited by lakerfandude, December 10, 2012 - 12:04 AM.

#4 MadSci

MadSci

Stay Gold

• 4,753 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 09, 2012 - 11:36 PM

Nothing really

The North Remembers

#5 ____

____

Superstar

• 7,133 posts

Posted December 09, 2012 - 11:53 PM

Nothing else really left to say. Same [expletive], different day. Laker fans at the game tonight sang the last word, a chorus of boos for this heartless team that should be ashamed to be called the Lakers.

#6 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Kimagure Orange Road

• 9,037 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Grant

Posted December 09, 2012 - 11:56 PM

There's nothing to say.

The Lakers know what they have to do.

"You watch anime?"

- "Yeah, I just got into it! Just recently, I just started watching Attack on Ti-"

"Get away from me, pleb."

#7 ColStac

ColStac

Bleed Purple and Gold

• 487 posts
  • Name:Colmon
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted December 10, 2012 - 12:35 AM

At this point I don't even get angry over losses like I used to. It's as if I'm getting accustomed to losing. Never thought I'd be here as a Lakers fan, especially not with this roster. Now I know how Clipper fans used to feel.

Edited by ColStac, December 10, 2012 - 12:36 AM.

The game changes, the players turnover, but the Mamba remains a constant!

#8 haztronic

haztronic

From Laguna/Love the Lakers

• 336 posts
  • Name:Harry
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted December 10, 2012 - 12:54 AM

I think we as fans need to stop kidding ourselves when we say "Nash isn't playing, he will make everything better" etc, because one man isn't going to do anything. This team has a much bigger problem than just one man out.
DIE HARD LAKER FAN 4 LIFE!

#9 211275

Rookie

• 190 posts

Posted December 10, 2012 - 01:01 AM

Nash isnt going to fix any of thir problems. D'Antoni is an awful coach and completely wrong for this team. Garbage teams are dropping 110+ on you in you own house and you are getting rolled while you have 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA? REALLY? Pathetic joke of a team.

#10 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 41,054 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 10, 2012 - 02:56 AM

I think we as fans need to stop kidding ourselves when we say "Nash isn't playing, he will make everything better" etc, because one man isn't going to do anything. This team has a much bigger problem than just one man out.

Cutting back on Turnovers does a lot for a team whose avg margin of loss is only 5 points.

We nearly lead the league in turnovers and only lose games by 5 points on average...

Cut back on the turnovers, the losses start to come in less frequency. Nash does this because then we don't have 4 people bringing the ball up the court in an offense not meant for them to be the facilitators of.

We don't win the finals with our first and second point guards being Duhon and Morris.

And THAT is all any fans know. To act like they can predict more is just as much an assumption as anything else.

Although fans that say "Nash isn't gonna fix any problems" and that completely ignore what him cutting down on our turnovers does for this team I immediately tune out. Because if I told them that teams would only average 80 points against us if we took away points off turnovers(which we had lead the league in) they probably wouldn't listen.

Edited by Majesty, December 10, 2012 - 02:57 AM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#11 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,693 posts

Posted December 10, 2012 - 04:01 AM

it ist Not our ambition to keep loosing These siölly games plus I really dont think nash ist gonna be our wonderwall.... I mein we got Live sind Dwight now and we still suck

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#12 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,030 posts

Posted December 10, 2012 - 04:03 AM

it ist Not our ambition to keep loosing These siölly games plus I really dont think nash ist gonna be our wonderwall.... I mein we got Live sind Dwight now and we still suck

no, dwight isnt 100% yet. hes getting their tho, hes our most important piece.

#13 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,693 posts

Posted December 10, 2012 - 04:11 AM

no, dwight isnt 100% yet. hes getting their tho, hes our most important piece.

yea but nash also not gonna be 1000% so always those stuupid excuses

#14 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,030 posts

Posted December 10, 2012 - 04:14 AM

yea but nash also not gonna be 1000% so always those stuupid excuses

he wont be? we'll see... he has been healing up for quite some time now..

#15 foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Rookie

• 102 posts
  • Fan Since:Long Time

Posted December 10, 2012 - 05:21 AM

At this point I don't even get angry over losses like I used to. It's as if I'm getting accustomed to losing. Never thought I'd be here as a Lakers fan, especially not with this roster. Now I know how Clipper fans used to feel.

Clippers ? Fans ? No one was a clipper fan before 2011.

Posted Image

#16 TheOriginalCZM

TheOriginalCZM

Rookie

• 823 posts
  • Name:J
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Brian Scalabrine

Posted December 10, 2012 - 06:41 AM

sounds like excuses to me, this team currently has more than enough talent to close out these games to the teams their losing to. There is no more excuses.

#17 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,350 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted December 10, 2012 - 07:42 AM

we just plain suck. our record including pre-season is about the same as Howards FT, then we got a problem

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#18 Honey Boo Boo

Honey Boo Boo

I <3 Weezy's Lil' Wayne

• 1,486 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Eminem

Posted December 10, 2012 - 07:58 AM

People are trippin man... Howard isn't 100%, haven't had Nash, Gasol is hurt now... Patience fellas.
Posted Image

#19 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,880 posts
  • Name:Drazard
  • Fan Since:1995

Posted December 10, 2012 - 08:07 AM

Nothing really

This

Even howard is not 100% or nash or gasol out

Lakers should be doing a little better than this

Too many holes damn it

33bkfif.jpg

#20 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,693 posts

Posted December 10, 2012 - 08:07 AM

Patience?

You TELL ME a team which consist of the best killer since michael jordan, the best center (even if he is not 100% he should still PRODUCE!), of a great 6th man(jamison), a good solid 3point shooter(world peace, meeks) and solid rebounder (hill) CAN NOT GET THE [expletive]ING [expletive] DONE TO GET A 2 or 3 game winning streak?

I mean come on!!!

EVEN WITH KOBE IN 2005 ,where he scored 35 ppg we won more games in a row than with this actual core (without gasol, nash)

I dont get it..I really dont get it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users