• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts
  • Name:Johnson
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant.

Posted December 07, 2012 - 03:24 PM

I believe hes going to be traded. -MJIM

#22 Rad

Rad

• 1,635 posts

Posted December 07, 2012 - 03:35 PM

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

I think Minnesota should give us Love and Pau can adjust to their system.

#23 The Hound

The Hound

3rd Eye Vision

• 1,052 posts
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba, Ron Artest, Magic

Posted December 07, 2012 - 03:35 PM

He needs his body frame from 2010 when he actually had muscles.... he was much better then.

"Any man dies with a clean sword,  I'LL RAPE HIS [expletive]ING CORPSE!!!!!" - Sandor Clegane

#24 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 07, 2012 - 03:56 PM

Why cant he just play like in 2008-2010 period? I mean why is it so hard for a player to get back to his old game? He never had any major injurys..I just dont get it!!!!

Its called age? lol.
Laker fan for life.

#25 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,850 posts

Posted December 07, 2012 - 10:20 PM

Of course he's gonna say that. He aint telling people he cant. He wants to be here and everyday passes by and he don't get a message from his agent is a blessing.

We need a third option ( Reliable and consistent). Gasol has always been under pressure due to trade rumors. He knows this is his last chance to prove it with Nash(more pressure than ever).

No surprising he played great against USA in the Olympics.

I doubt he'll build confidence.

#26 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted December 07, 2012 - 10:29 PM

Its called age? lol.

I don't think age is why is Pau has declined. It's just mentality IMO. He still has the same ability, but he just doesn't have the same drive to win like he did in the two championship runs in 2009 and 2010.
htCCl0m.png

#27 TheOriginalCZM

TheOriginalCZM

Rookie

• 823 posts
  • Name:J
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Brian Scalabrine

Posted December 07, 2012 - 10:51 PM

I believe in Gasol...but does he believes in himself...

#28 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 07, 2012 - 11:50 PM

I don't think age is why is Pau has declined. It's just mentality IMO. He still has the same ability, but he just doesn't have the same drive to win like he did in the two championship runs in 2009 and 2010.

Really?? I dont think so. I actually believe he has regressed immensely athletically and physically due to age/injuries (which at times come together). I watched a games of Gasol 2009 and Gasol 2010, its just not the same player athletically. Players BLOW past Gasol now on defence and he doenst take it to the rim the same way he used to. Trust me his declined.
Laker fan for life.

#29 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,505 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 07, 2012 - 11:53 PM

Of course he does.

Pau wouldn't say "You know I really don't think I can physically do it anymore... they should just trade me for someone like Josh Smith or that three team trade I saw on the internet and get a Derrick Williams and Trevor Ariza back, I'm just holding us back and taking advantage of Kobe's soft spot for me but the truth is, I'm done."

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#30 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,213 posts

Posted December 08, 2012 - 12:17 AM

Pau is gonna stay unless they get offered a certain level of player

His 20 million dollar expiring is too valuable,
Posted Image

#31 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,409 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted December 08, 2012 - 02:34 AM

we are going to see if thingd will work out..hopefully he can be 90 % or 100% but I dont have a lot of hope in him anymore :( sad

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#32 lildvl10

lildvl10

Rookie

• 935 posts
  • Fan Since:6
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

Posted December 08, 2012 - 07:06 AM

Really?? I dont think so. I actually believe he has regressed immensely athletically and physically due to age/injuries (which at times come together). I watched a games of Gasol 2009 and Gasol 2010, its just not the same player athletically. Players BLOW past Gasol now on defence and he doenst take it to the rim the same way he used to. Trust me his declined.

so... he aged that fast after the olympics? coz when he was playing during that time he looks very young and energized. so i dont buy that.. i think he just needs to be confident on his abilities which he doesnt have right now, thats why he's very passive on every aspect of his game.

#33 Disturbed

Disturbed

Rookie

• 321 posts
  • Fan Since:1968
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted December 08, 2012 - 09:40 AM

I'm done with Gasol, he has worn out his welcome in LA. He has not given his all after signing his 64 milion 3yr. extension. He does not fit MDA system. He has become a polarizing figure and a distraction. He needs to be moved.
NEARLY ALL MEN CAN STAND ADVERISTY, BUT IF YOU WANT TO TEST A MAN'S CHARACTER, GIVE HIM POWER.
Abraham Lincoln

#34 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,223 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted December 08, 2012 - 09:40 AM

Pau Gasol helped a VERY mediocre Lakers team immediately become a finals contender and win 2 rings. He can still hit open shots. Fact is, the Lakers need to space the floor. Posting pau up crowds the lane and makes better post up players like Howard inefficient. The Lakers are an inefficient team and must capitalize on every offensive opportunity to have chances to win games. Pau would probably have to come off the bench and he is paid too much for that. Unless he lights it up with Nash back, he is worth more as trade bait.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users