tsidebotham

Rookie

• 104 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 06, 2012 - 12:02 PM

Source: http://sports.yahoo....html#more-32166

The Toronto Raptors and Minnesota Timberwolves have both recently tried to engage the Lakers in trade discussions for Gasol, sources told ESPN.com, but the Lakers continue to tell teams that call that they will not consider dealing the Spaniard until L.A. can fully assess its roster after the return of injured point guard Steve Nash.

Stretch power forward Andrea Bargnani, veteran point guard Jose Calderon and fellow vet Linas Kleiza are among the players, sources say, whom the Raptors have discussed making available to the Lakers in a deal for Gasol. It's an open secret around the league, meanwhile, that Timberwolves general manager David Kahn has been trying since last season to acquire Gasol to join fellow Spaniard Ricky Rubio in a three-man core with All-Star forward Kevin Love, but sources say the Lakers continue to resist Minnesota's attempts to build a trade offer around 2011's No. 2 overall pick Derrick Williams and center Nikola Pekovic.

#2 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,297 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted December 06, 2012 - 12:04 PM

http://lakernation.c...tors-proposals/

#3 tsidebotham

tsidebotham

Rookie

• 104 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 06, 2012 - 12:09 PM

yeah, my bad. I didnt scroll through 50 pages of irrelevant information to post it on that thread...

#4 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,418 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 06, 2012 - 12:10 PM

yeah, my bad. I didnt scroll through 50 pages of irrelevant information to post it on that thread...

Or you could have looked at the title and saw that I posted it on page 96 of that thread. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users