Photo

Blame game. Who do you blame for the struggles?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,126 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted December 05, 2012 - 12:47 PM

Well the blame game is starting and it is getting bigger and bigger. I am sure there are plenty of blame to go around. Who do you want to blame? I know some don't like to point fingers but deep down inside I know every fan on here would love to blame someone or something. Some say Jim Buss because a lot of people will blame anything on him. Some even blame Jim Buss for bad economy lol. Some blame Kobe for being a ball hog and not pass the ball. SOme blame Dwight for his free throws. Some blame Mitch for bringing in personel that doesn't fit. Some blame MDT because ofcourse we all need to blame the coach. Some still blame Mike Brown for ruining the mindset early. Some even blame Phil Jackson for being so indecisive and maybe asking for too much causing the lakers to rush and end up taking MDT instead. SOme blame Jerry Buss for being too old and not aware of whats going on letting his son play around with his toys. Some blame Steve Nash for being too old and gets hurt easily. Some blame the bench. Some blame Metta worl piece. And ofcourse the popular one for right now is Pau Gasol.

So lets have fun. Lets play the blame game.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#2 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts
  • Name:Johnson
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant.

Posted December 05, 2012 - 12:56 PM

Posted Image

#3 lakersp4p

lakersp4p

Rookie

• 813 posts
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted December 05, 2012 - 01:03 PM

So lets have fun. Lets play the blame game.

how could this this be fun?

#4 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts

Posted December 05, 2012 - 01:05 PM

how could this this be fun?

Because hes a bandwagon fan, that is why.

#5 lakersp4p

lakersp4p

Rookie

• 813 posts
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted December 05, 2012 - 01:15 PM

oooh i see
well hope that wagon takes him wherever he desires to

#6 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,458 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted December 05, 2012 - 01:26 PM

I thought you gave up on this team already bandwagon

#7 KobeBeef24

KobeBeef24

O' Canada!

• 1,247 posts
  • Fan Since:2007
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, MWP, Swaggy P, LO, Pau

Posted December 05, 2012 - 01:30 PM

You can waste all your energy blaming other people, but at the end of the day, you have no one else but yourself to put the blame on. I hope the players see it like that and fix it before it's too late.

#8 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,126 posts

Posted December 05, 2012 - 01:31 PM

That is a great assumption. Explain to me what you mean by this? You probably those young teens or early 20's who grew up loving Jordan than when the Lakers decided to draft a guy name Kobe and got Shaq with the 3 peat champioship, you jump wagons and became a Lakers fan. Probably not old enough to stick with the lakers during the early 90's when Cedric Cebalos was our leading scorer and rockin an Elden Cambell or a Sedal Threat jersey. But that is very smart of you to assumed i'm a band wagon. Let me do what you are doing. I am assuming you are just a Kobe fan who doesn't know much about the lakers because you a youngin who is stupid.

Edited by epicwolf, December 05, 2012 - 01:32 PM.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#9 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,126 posts

Posted December 05, 2012 - 01:34 PM

I thought you gave up on this team already bandwagon

Lakers fan since 2000 and calling me a banwagon? Another young kid who doesn't know much.

#10 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,458 posts

Posted December 05, 2012 - 01:47 PM

Lakers fan since 2000 and calling me a banwagon? Another young kid who doesn't know much.

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/60277-should-i-start-following-the-lakers-when-xmas-day-comes-instead/

" I'll just start watching the lakers when they start winning". Bandwagon Kid. So please keep it down. Go watch the clippers or some [expletive].

#11 24allday

24allday

Rookie

• 1,388 posts
  • Name:Gavin
  • Fan Since:3rd grade - first started watching and loved Kobe
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba, #STAYSWAG

Posted December 05, 2012 - 01:49 PM

I blame the team. Basketball is a team sport.

#12 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 587 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 05, 2012 - 01:50 PM

lol, i get that there attaking your loyalty and all, but theres absolutely nothing wrong with being a lakers fan around 98-00. just because you've been alive longer than us doesn't mean were any less the lakers fan you are bro. on topic, i blame all of them. they will all be held accountable.

#13 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,126 posts

Posted December 05, 2012 - 01:56 PM

http://lakernation.c...-comes-instead/

" I'll just start watching the lakers when they start winning". Bandwagon Kid. So please keep it down. Go watch the clippers or some [expletive].

Watch the clippers? You telling the number one clipper hater to watch the clippers? I thought it is well known that I am the number one clipper hater here. Anyway obviously you can't tell the difference between me being sarcastic and also fustrated when I created that thread. It is my fault because it is hard to tell if one can be sarcastic or not.

But you can call me a bandwagon all you want kid. Im guessing you're in your early 20's maybe even teens. I'm not an old fart since I'm like Pau's age but I understand how kids now a days act. So I'll let you kids have at it. Not sure why creating a thread about the blame game causing me to become a bandwagoner.

Go listen to Justin Bieber and play some video games or something kid.

#14 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,126 posts

Posted December 05, 2012 - 01:59 PM

lol, i get that there attaking your loyalty and all, but theres absolutely nothing wrong with being a lakers fan around 98-00. just because you've been alive longer than us doesn't mean were any less the lakers fan you are bro. on topic, i blame all of them. they will all be held accountable.

I agree somewhat to your point. You guys did stick through a couple of years of sucking in 05 through 07 so maybe you right. But I think majority of lakers fans who become a lakers fan in 2000 are bandwagners. Most of them are Jordan fans which I am not and never was. In fact, I hated Jordan with a passion.

#15 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted December 05, 2012 - 02:02 PM

I blame the fact Pau isn't trying to dominate every time he touches the ball. I blame Dwight for not making his free throws. I blame MWP for playing horrible defense this far this season along with Kobe... (I thought he was better than what he has shown of recent).... I blame our coach for not utilizing our roster to it's full potential... I blame Jim for hiring Mike instead of Phil

#16 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 587 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted December 05, 2012 - 02:05 PM

agree, most probably are. and i respect jordan's game, but hate like hell how he is held in such high regard and everything kobe does/accomplishes is always threw to the side because MJ did this and that. not saying MJ isn't the best, but people love to downgrade kobe's career because of it.

#17 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,458 posts

Posted December 05, 2012 - 02:12 PM

Watch the clippers? You telling the number one clipper hater to watch the clippers? I thought it is well known that I am the number one clipper hater here. Anyway obviously you can't tell the difference between me being sarcastic and also fustrated when I created that thread. It is my fault because it is hard to tell if one can be sarcastic or not.

But you can call me a bandwagon all you want kid. Im guessing you're in your early 20's maybe even teens. I'm not an old fart since I'm like Pau's age but I understand how kids now a days act. So I'll let you kids have at it. Not sure why creating a thread about the blame game causing me to become a bandwagoner.

Go listen to Justin Bieber and play some video games or something kid.

Lol you call me a "kid".......but you are the one making multiple reaction threads. Oh the irony.

#18 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted December 05, 2012 - 02:21 PM

Blame pau he was not cheering agressive enough from the bench!!! :mad:
Posted Image

#19 Estate

Estate

Rookie

• 235 posts
  • Name:Dennis
  • Fan Since:Since Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic! Kareem!

Posted December 05, 2012 - 02:38 PM

Blame the Lakers Girls, they not HOT enough so players don't hustle.

#20 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts

Posted December 05, 2012 - 02:45 PM

That is a great assumption. Explain to me what you mean by this?

It isn't an assumption, YOU ARE a bandwagon fan.

I really need to explain to you why you are a bandwagon fan?

We can always take a look at the thread you created that made it obvious you were a bandwagon fan.

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/60277-should-i-start-following-the-lakers-when-xmas-day-comes-instead/

Even one of our mods hinted at the fact in that thread.

You're either a fan every day or you're not a fan at all. There's no picking and choosing when you can be a fan, that's the definition of a bandwagon fan.

Now that that is explained....

You probably those young teens or early 20's who grew up loving Jordan than when the Lakers decided to draft a guy name Kobe and got Shaq with the 3 peat champioship, you jump wagons and became a Lakers fan. Probably not old enough to stick with the lakers during the early 90's when Cedric Cebalos was our leading scorer and rockin an Elden Cambell or a Sedal Threat jersey. But that is very smart of you to assumed i'm a band wagon. Let me do what you are doing. I am assuming you are just a Kobe fan who doesn't know much about the lakers because you a youngin who is stupid.

I'm not a teen, nor am I in my early 20's. I also LOATHE JORDAN, I've been on these forums since 2009 anyone that knows me is aware I've strongly disliked Jordan and the Bulls since 1991 for obvious reasons.

I've never stopped watching games, I'm not claiming I've watched every single one but I've watched every game I possibly could have.

I remember the drought era, those were tough times.

Only jersey I owned of that era was an Anthony Peeler jersey.

Anyone can google the [expletive] we are talking about though, so that doesn't prove you are a true fan.

Lots of guys on the forums more knowledgeable of the game itself than me actually never got to see showtime live like I did.

So I'm not discrediting you because I think you are a dumb young buck like you think I am, I just don't care for the opinion of
a bandwagon or fair weather fan especially when he keeps making retarded threads like this one and the one you so
kindly exposed yourself as a bandwagoneer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users