LA Lakers at Houston

• Please log in to reply
965 replies to this topic

#961 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,738 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 11:15 PM

Kobe starting to knock shots ( good sign)

He forced shots and had more than 10 attempts in first quarter !(bad sign) i had a feeling its not gonna end right.

I haven't been frustrated at kobe like Today + Pacers game ...

I am still surprised why he decided to take over from 1st quarter ?! It might be an accumulated frustration from the last games , but it doesn't give him the right to act and play like this ..

I would be really surprised if he cools down tomorrow and let the game come to him .. I cant imagine this change in mindset overnight.

#962 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,358 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 04, 2012 - 11:23 PM

Kobe starting to knock shots ( good sign)

He forced shots and had more than 10 attempts in first quarter !(bad sign) i had a feeling its not gonna end right.

I haven't been frustrated at kobe like Today + Pacers game ...

I am still surprised why he decided to take over from 1st quarter ?! It might be an accumulated frustration from the last games , but it doesn't give him the right to act and play like this ..

I would be really surprised if he cools down tomorrow and let the game come to him .. I cant imagine this change in mindset overnight.

Oh it's happened before and it will probably happen again. The thing is some of you guys still don't realize that Kobe is going to take bad shots and make bad decisions every game, offensively and defensively. But we only criticize him when games like these happen. If the entire team put together good performances on a much more consistent basis I guarantee you guys no one would have an issue with Kobe right now because we would be winning. He deserves blame no doubt. But why should he deserve the most blame when he is the only one on our team who treats every game like a game 7 and works his ass off to do whatever it takes to win?

Edited by LakersChamps243, December 04, 2012 - 11:24 PM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#963 BlueJab23

BlueJab23

Rookie

• 459 posts
  • Fan Since:Not a Fan
  • Fav. Laker:Not a Fan

Posted December 04, 2012 - 11:44 PM

Wow well I wonder why your not a fan. If you honestly think for one second that Kobe Bryant is the reason this team can't win, I really feel sorry for you. Kobe can lose us games like tonight sometimes sure. But the talent he brings to the table along with the work ethic, focus and desire each and every game to win has never been equaled in this league. He's the only one who gives a [expletive] every game. This organization would still be stuck on 11 titles if it wasn't for Kobe. So shut your [expletive]ing mouth and go somewhere else with your pathetic band of kobe haters and go wear your panties together. Maybe someday you'll actually contribute a brain to society

Lol. So just because im not a fan of Lakers im automatically pathetic? So are you telling me its just a mere coincidence that Lakers are 2-8 everytime Kobe scores more than 25 points per game? Im not doubting Kobe's talent, I know he's still one of the best even at the age of 34. Maybe you need to be more open minded and realize that your idol can fcked up as well. Like I said before there should be no excuse that the best center in the league is only getting 11 shots per game while kobe is averaging almost 20.

Oh and btw this organization would be stuck on 14 titles not 11. Shaq was the best player in those 3 rings that kobe has. So this organization would be stuck on 14 titles if it wasn't for Shaq with the help of Kobe.

Edited by BlueJab23, December 04, 2012 - 11:45 PM.

#964 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

• 5,358 posts

Posted December 05, 2012 - 12:41 AM

Lol. So just because im not a fan of Lakers im automatically pathetic? So are you telling me its just a mere coincidence that Lakers are 2-8 everytime Kobe scores more than 25 points per game? Im not doubting Kobe's talent, I know he's still one of the best even at the age of 34. Maybe you need to be more open minded and realize that your idol can fcked up as well. Like I said before there should be no excuse that the best center in the league is only getting 11 shots per game while kobe is averaging almost 20.

Oh and btw this organization would be stuck on 14 titles not 11. Shaq was the best player in those 3 rings that kobe has. So this organization would be stuck on 14 titles if it wasn't for Shaq with the help of Kobe.

I'm telling you you are pathetic because your a [expletive]ing dumbass.. Open minded? I said in my post that Kobe can lose the lakers games like he did tonight. Did I ever say he doesn't [expletive] up? No. So go back and read that for I'm guessing the first time since you probably didn't bother to look at it originally. I'm not saying he's perfect because he's not, and yes, he can [expletive] up games. Maybe you should be more open minded and realize the majority of times (not tonight) Kobe takes 30 shots in a game is because his teammates aren't doing [expletive] to help him out. So what is he supposed to do? Wait for everyone to keep playing with a lack of energy or show them by example how you should play each and every night to get this team on the right track? See Kobe doesn't have a problem with doing this unlike other stars like LeBron who is scared to take a three pointer in a [expletive]ing allstar game. As for your idiotic response at the end, your telling me that you think the Lakers would have won any of those championships without Kobe? I'm not denying that Kobe needed Shaq to win all three of those titles, but Shaq needed Kobe just as much. So yeah, they would still be stuck on 11 titles.

Edited by LakersChamps243, December 05, 2012 - 12:41 AM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#965 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,738 posts

Posted December 05, 2012 - 12:51 AM

Oh it's happened before and it will probably happen again. The thing is some of you guys still don't realize that Kobe is going to take bad shots and make bad decisions every game, offensively and defensively. But we only criticize him when games like these happen. If the entire team put together good performances on a much more consistent basis I guarantee you guys no one would have an issue with Kobe right now because we would be winning. He deserves blame no doubt. But why should he deserve the most blame when he is the only one on our team who treats every game like a game 7 and works his ass off to do whatever it takes to win?

We brought in Howard and Nash for that not to happen. Whats the use of this game 7 performance when you might be dead and burned in May ? Smart move is to guide the team.

#966 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

• 5,358 posts

Posted December 05, 2012 - 10:50 PM

We brought in Howard and Nash for that not to happen. Whats the use of this game 7 performance when you might be dead and burned in May ? Smart move is to guide the team.

Understandable but how about the lack of consistency from everyone else not named Kobe? Inconsistency and laziness is in every member of our team not named Kobe (except at times on the defensive end) Kobe is too much of a competitor to just roll over and let us lose games, he's not going to do that and he shouldn't. That's what winners do, they do whatever it takes

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users