#941 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,329 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:10 PM

Statement of the night: Howard said he doesn't care what people say, they didn't lose because he missed his free throws. Dude won't even put any of this on his shoulders and take any accountability for his pathetic free throws. A leader he is not..

All of your attention really is on dwight dont ya.

#942 BlueJab23

BlueJab23

Rookie

• 489 posts
  • Fan Since:Not a Fan
  • Fav. Laker:Not a Fan

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:11 PM

Kobe is the reason why this team can't win. When you have the best center in the league why shoot 31 shots?

Maybe showing to people that Kobe is still the first option is more important than winning to him.

Its not a coincidence that every time Kobe scores 30+ lakers lose the game.

#943 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:13 PM

Someone has too. Most here seem to think that these losses have nothing to do with him. If he just hit a couple more of his free throws we would have won. He has no accountability and Laker fans don't want to give him any either. What a crock. He's a liability late in games, period.

Edited by lakerfandude, December 04, 2012 - 09:17 PM.

#944 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Kimagure Orange Road

• 9,041 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Grant

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:14 PM

More like fixated.

"You watch anime?"

- "Yeah, I just got into it! Just recently, I just started watching Attack on Ti-"

"Get away from me, pleb."

#945 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:15 PM

Kobe is the reason why this team can't win. When you have the best center in the league why shoot 31 shots?

Maybe showing to people that Kobe is still the first option is more important than winning to him.

Yep. I had a bad feeling when he took most of the shots in the 1st half that this wasn't going to end well. That and the 2nd option can't make more than half his free throws. Our Superstars can't finish a game like this? Not a good sign.

#946 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,329 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:16 PM

Someone has too. Most here seem to think that that losses have nothing to do with him. If he just hit a couple more of his free throws we would have won. He has no accountability and Laker fans don't want to give him any either. What a crock. He's a liability late in games period.

And because of that. you're blaming only him that we lose? Cmon bro stop being such a hater to DH. give him some slack

#947 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,329 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:17 PM

Kobe Bryant took 31 shots, Dwight Howard took 9... i mean cmon.

Edited by Bjork, December 04, 2012 - 09:19 PM.

#948 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,737 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:17 PM

seriously everytime lakerfandude posts a giant debate just asks to happen

#949 BlueJab23

BlueJab23

Rookie

• 489 posts
  • Fan Since:Not a Fan
  • Fav. Laker:Not a Fan

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:24 PM

Yep. I had a bad feeling when he took most of the shots in the 1st half that this wasn't going to end well. That and the 2nd option can't make more than half his free throws. Our Superstars can't finish a game like this? Not a good sign.

You can't expect Dwight to make free throws dude. If Kobe wouldve took 5 less shots and gave it to Dwight who has 60% FG so far this season then the Lakers wouldve had a better chance winning.

Dwight is the best center in the league by a wide margin since bynum is still injured. There should be no excuse that the best center in the league is only getting 11 shots attempt every game.

#950 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:26 PM

And because of that. you're blaming only him that we lose? Cmon bro stop being such a hater to DH. give him some slack

I didn't blame him for the loss. I just have a problem with him saying that his missing free throws had nothing to do with this loss. Why doesn't he have the balls to say he should bear some of the responsibility for this loss instead of saying he doesn't care what people say and that his missed free throws had nothing to do with losing the game. A true leader would, but Howard is to great for that I guess, especially when he has fans protecting him no matter what the hell he does.

#951 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,329 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:32 PM

I didn't blame him for the loss. I just have a problem with him saying that his missing free throws had nothing to do with this loss. Why doesn't he have the balls to say he should bear some of the responsibility for this loss instead of saying he doesn't care what people say and that his missed free throws had nothing to do with losing the game. A true leader would, but Howard is to great for that I guess, especially when he has fans protecting him no matter what the hell he does.

Yes he is one of the factor that we didn't win. But the thing is everytime we lose it's like you're always attacking DH and only him. I'm actually cool with you. but i just think you're being bias to DH. that's all. that's why some of the members here are saying you're a troll or something

#952 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:40 PM

Yes he is one of the factor that we didn't win. But the thing is everytime we lose it's like you're always attacking DH and only him. I'm actually cool with you. but i just think you're being bias to DH. that's all. that's why some of the members here are saying you're a troll or something

You are right, I talk about him the most, but I do this because everyone was saying that he was going to be the answer to our problems and if those who said that would stop saying it wasn't his fault every time we lose, I would not say much. It was mostly Kobe's fault tonight for me, but we did have the lead before they started fouling Dwight. If he stepped up we would have won and if Kobe would have played better team ball from the beginning we may have never even gotten to that point. The fact is the Lakers are a mess right now and nobody is blameless.

#953 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,274 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:41 PM

missed the entire 2nd half, what happened? lost by two????? WTF

Mike dantonie happen

It started with the first sub of the game with Earl Clark coming in at the PF spot. And ended with another game of hacking Dwight down the stretch.

This team Needs a master of 3 demension chess an we have a guy playing checkers

#954 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,737 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:44 PM

Mike dantonie happen

It started with the first sub of the game with Earl Clark coming in at the PF spot. And ended with another game of hacking Dwight down the stretch.

This team Needs a master of 3 demension chess an we have a guy playing checkers

well at least i didn't have to watch through that tormenting game. thank god i had to go out. blew a 17 point lead lmfaoo

#955 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,329 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:44 PM

You are right, I talk about him the most, but I do this because everyone was saying that he was going to be the answer to our problems and if those who said that would stop saying it wasn't his fault every time we lose, I would not say much. It was mostly Kobe's fault tonight for me, but we did have the lead before they started fouling Dwight. If he stepped up we would have won and if Kobe would have played better team ball from the beginning we may have never even gotten to that point. The fact is the Lakers are a mess right now and nobody is blameless.

At least we're on the same page now. and yea it's really kobe's fault.. forcing too many shot and ballhogging

#956 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:51 PM

At least we're on the same page now. and yea it's really kobe's fault.. forcing too many shot and ballhogging

Yes. Kobe started the game playing "me" ball and when it got us a lead it scared me because history shows that a lot of times when he does this it comes to bite us in the ass. It was just a sad loss. Where do we go from here? I'm afraid in the next game Kobe will either shoot a ton of shots again to counter this game, or he will play the "O.K. see if you can do it without me" kind of game, and either way we are screwed.. It's a sad pattern when the Lakers aren't winning. Sigh.

Edited by lakerfandude, December 04, 2012 - 09:52 PM.

#957 Nego

Nego

El Duro

• 1,143 posts
  • Fan Since:Lakers traded for Kobe

Posted December 04, 2012 - 10:09 PM

I'm not, saw it coming. Weren't outhustling the Rockets all night to rebounds and was turning over the ball too much, both Morris and Meeks getting burned by their bench. I didn't like what I saw the whole night on that end.

Then you will see us having a .500 record at the end of the season huh

Posted Image

#958 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,861 posts
  • Name:Shamim

Posted December 04, 2012 - 10:51 PM

I missed the game because I was in class, someone give me quick breakdown of what happened. Last I checked was that we were up 10 or so heading into the 4th, the next update I got was that we lost by 2 points.

#959 Notorious Arab

Notorious Arab

Starter

• 4,853 posts
  • Fan Since:When I came to the USA

Posted December 04, 2012 - 11:00 PM

I missed the game because I was in class, someone give me quick breakdown of what happened. Last I checked was that we were up 10 or so heading into the 4th, the next update I got was that we lost by 2 points.

Out hustled on rebounds, no defense, and hack a Howard.

Posted Image

#960 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,393 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted December 04, 2012 - 11:11 PM

Wow well I wonder why your not a fan. If you honestly think for one second that Kobe Bryant is the reason this team can't win, I really feel sorry for you. Kobe can lose us games like tonight sometimes sure. But the talent he brings to the table along with the work ethic, focus and desire each and every game to win has never been equaled in this league. He's the only one who gives a [expletive] every game. This organization would still be stuck on 11 titles if it wasn't for Kobe. So shut your [expletive]ing mouth and go somewhere else with your pathetic band of kobe haters and go wear your panties together. Maybe someday you'll actually contribute a brain to society

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users