Photo

Jamison hits the BEST Quote of the night! Lack of Consistency!

Its what we ALL think too....

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,256 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted December 03, 2012 - 07:35 AM

CHECK OUT HIS COMMENTS AFTER THE MAGIC LOSS:

"Whatever it is, we have to find a way to be consistent. One night the offense is GREAT, the next night it's HORRIBLE. One night the defense is UNBELIEVABLE. The next night it's, what's going on?"

I think so too. As I told you before I just dont like to see our team playing one game as if they are the kings and then the next game dont take the enemy serious enough! This is a typicall lakers implement which increased over the last couple of years more and more. Once we were feared in our 2009-2010 run...people and teams were scared of us and now we loose to a young bunch of group of a Magic team which is coached by a non expierienced coach(J.Vaughn) and we lose to teams like Indiana tooo... we give up the last quarter instead of getting pushed by our fans and homeplace ... we fall in this big dagging hole and never come out there!!!!

I REALLY DONT LIKE THIS ANYMORE! I mean as a true fan you just can not take any game now for a win because right now as a Lakers fan I feel like every game we have is a MUST WIN and right now I feel like I am even scared of facing the Kings(who also beat us), Hornets or even the Wizards...because those teams are ALL motivated and fed up with hunger when they see us! AND WE ARE NOT! But dont they all say they want their rings so baldy in June? WELL GET YOUR [expletive]ING ASSES UP AND ACT LIKE THAT AND PLAY LIKE THAT!! STEPP UP AND CRUSH THOSE VUCEVIC OR THOSE JAMEER NELSONS DOWN ON THE COURT!!!!!!!! DAMN... AND THEY HAVENT! .... Sorry but this just doesnt show me that those players are willing to sacrifice it all... where is the HUNGER? WHERE IS IT?

Its just Kobes hunger which I am seeing right now... and that is basicly it. And that is kind of sad.... :(

Yours Manaro....

source: LA TIMES
http://www.latimes.c...0,7790817.story

Edited by manaro90, December 03, 2012 - 07:37 AM.

LAKERS FOR LIFE!

BIGGEST LAKERS FAN FROM COLOGNE, GERMANY BABY!!!

#2 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,310 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted December 03, 2012 - 07:38 AM

love your passion in this post bro. all will be ok I believe. But I'm content with accepting the fact that if we dont pull it together this season, we will next season. Maybe thats not good enough for some though.

#3 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,314 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 03, 2012 - 07:52 AM

CHECK OUT HIS COMMENTS AFTER THE MAGIC LOSS:

I think so too. As I told you before I just dont like to see our team playing one game as if they are the kings and then the next game dont take the enemy serious enough! This is a typicall lakers implement which increased over the last couple of years more and more. Once we were feared in our 2009-2010 run...people and teams were scared of us and now we loose to a young bunch of group of a Magic team which is coached by a non expierienced coach(J.Vaughn) and we lose to teams like Indiana tooo... we give up the last quarter instead of getting pushed by our fans and homeplace ... we fall in this big dagging hole and never come out there!!!!

I REALLY DONT LIKE THIS ANYMORE! I mean as a true fan you just can not take any game now for a win because right now as a Lakers fan I feel like every game we have is a MUST WIN and right now I feel like I am even scared of facing the Kings(who also beat us), Hornets or even the Wizards...because those teams are ALL motivated and fed up with hunger when they see us! AND WE ARE NOT! But dont they all say they want their rings so baldy in June? WELL GET YOUR [expletive]ING ASSES UP AND ACT LIKE THAT AND PLAY LIKE THAT!! STEPP UP AND CRUSH THOSE VUCEVIC OR THOSE JAMEER NELSONS DOWN ON THE COURT!!!!!!!! DAMN... AND THEY HAVENT! .... Sorry but this just doesnt show me that those players are willing to sacrifice it all... where is the HUNGER? WHERE IS IT?

Its just Kobes hunger which I am seeing right now... and that is basicly it. And that is kind of sad.... :(

Yours Manaro....

source: LA TIMES
http://www.latimes.c...0,7790817.story

Couldn't agree more. I dont mind seing us being beat once in a while (actually i do) but it's the lack of effort that i cant [expletive]ing stand. How the [expletive] can you give up 113 points to a team whose best player is Glen Davis, when you have Dwight Howard as the C. Unbelievable!

Also, I fear that we are banking on the return of Steve Nash too much (D'Antoni quote, by the way). We're counting on Nash coming back and solving all our problems, which he very well might. The problem is that a team should be able to gut it out on sheer will. Like Metta did a few games back when he couldn't hit anything, but still played tough defense and crashed the boards.

I think it all starts when the team doesn't know what is happening on the offensive end. They get confused and when the shots isn't falling they get confused on the defensive end. Makes me sick.

#4 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,256 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted December 03, 2012 - 08:01 AM

Yes confusion errupts and then it starts with turnovers and 3 points by the opposition :(

LAKERS FOR LIFE!

BIGGEST LAKERS FAN FROM COLOGNE, GERMANY BABY!!!

#5 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is Bad For Chemistry

• 6,850 posts
  • Name:Walter Black
  • Fan Since:Breaking Bad
  • Fav. Laker:I am the danger

Posted December 03, 2012 - 09:30 AM

Agreed. You can't let a team with Glen"Childhood Obesity"Davis as its best player beat you.

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#6 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 2,279 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted December 03, 2012 - 09:36 AM

completly agree with you manaro
will dwight stay here, if we dont win this season? :/
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#7 haztronic

haztronic

From Laguna/Love the Lakers

• 336 posts
  • Name:Harry
  • Fan Since:1993

Posted December 03, 2012 - 09:57 AM

I love D12 but people shouldn't kill themselves if he leaves because there is a very strong possibility of LeBron coming here when his contract expires. There will always be some superstar coming here, especially when Kobe retires.
DIE HARD LAKER FAN 4 LIFE!

#8 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,733 posts

Posted December 03, 2012 - 11:35 AM

so ? whats new ? we already know that.

#9 Projekt

Projekt

Sixth Man

• 3,062 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Derek Fisher

Posted December 03, 2012 - 11:44 AM

I love D12 but people shouldn't kill themselves if he leaves because there is a very strong possibility of LeBron coming here when his contract expires. There will always be some superstar coming here, especially when Kobe retires.

Not even close to a strong possibility.

#10 trillionaire

trillionaire

Rookie

• 104 posts
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted December 03, 2012 - 11:45 AM

Dantoni needs to just let us PLAY like bickerstaff did. No plays,no "I don't want pau playin tha post" just let us play n everything will fall in place

#11 Nak

Nak

2014 When wishes come true

• 3,728 posts
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 03, 2012 - 12:02 PM

Have they lost the passion and the love for the game of basketball? Have they lost the appetite and hunger for more championships? These players lack focus, energy, willingness and desire. They are not as good as they think they are.

Arguably the greatest franchise ever

#12 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,674 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted December 03, 2012 - 12:16 PM

it's hard to find consistency when the game to game rotations are completely random. how do you expect a streak shooker like meeks to get any kind consistency when he's playing 20+ minutes one game and less then 10 the next?

The steves being out (yes, steve blake too) forces MDA to keep kobe out there to play point and create far too much in the game, whenever he sits, our offense looks terrible. When the steves both come back, not only will our offense look smoother (with nash), but our rotations will be more solid.

then again, rotations don't account for all of our consistency issues - the team needs to commit on defense, i think thats our biggest area of inconsistency.

2div

#13 JSaber20

JSaber20

Rookie

• 727 posts
  • Name:Jaime
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Big Game James Worthy

Posted December 03, 2012 - 01:28 PM

Jamison looked like one of the only guys frustrated out there, he wanted to win.

MDADefense_zpsb51f57fb.jpg

#14 haztronic

haztronic

From Laguna/Love the Lakers

• 336 posts
  • Name:Harry
  • Fan Since:1993

Posted December 03, 2012 - 02:25 PM

Not even close to a strong possibility.

Its a possibility, LA is a better city for him if he wants to expand his career. Its a bigger franchise with more fans (fans who actually go to the games, half the time I watch a heat game and look in the stands there are tuns of empty seats), it will be his team once Kobe has retired. Just saying, superstars will always find their way to a Laker uniform.
DIE HARD LAKER FAN 4 LIFE!

#15 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,916 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 03, 2012 - 02:27 PM

Dantoni needs to just let us PLAY like bickerstaff did. No plays,no "I don't want pau playin tha post" just let us play n everything will fall in place

he let Pau play in the post with the bench unit. The result was no help defense, and Gasol turning the ball over twice overpassing it.

Try again.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#16 Projekt

Projekt

Sixth Man

• 3,062 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Derek Fisher

Posted December 03, 2012 - 02:38 PM

Its a possibility, LA is a better city for him if he wants to expand his career. Its a bigger franchise with more fans (fans who actually go to the games, half the time I watch a heat game and look in the stands there are tuns of empty seats), it will be his team once Kobe has retired. Just saying, superstars will always find their way to a Laker uniform.

It's a possibility, but not a strong one. He has no reason to leave Miami right now.

#17 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Zankyou no Terror

• 8,395 posts

Posted December 03, 2012 - 04:46 PM

Jamison looked like one of the only guys frustrated out there, he wanted to win.

Hell, I'd be pissed too if I signed for vet's minimum to get a ring, but things aren't working together.

He has every right to be frustrated.

MMiRi9s.png

#18 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,742 posts
  • Name:Drazard
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 03, 2012 - 04:51 PM

love your passion in this post bro. all will be ok I believe. But I'm content with accepting the fact that if we dont pull it together this season, we will next season. Maybe thats not good enough for some though.

It should be this season cause next season is not on our side cause Nash is too old for the next season and what do you expect from Kobe and Gasol they are getting older their knee's not helping the lakers

the more gasol gets older the more athletic player would beat us in pick and roll situation.

33bkfif.jpg

#19 lakersince75

lakersince75

Rookie

• 1,349 posts
  • Fan Since:1975
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Posted December 03, 2012 - 05:01 PM

I've been saying all along that the true Lakers will not show up until around game 25. With this group and a Coach change, not to mention our starting and backup PG's are out (what the eff do you expect?) The last time I checked the Miami Heat didn't even win with their Big 3 the first year and our Big 3 is definately not 3 Future Hall of Famers in their YOUTH. So chill guys, we'll get there but it's going to take and More Jordan Hill :thumsbup:

#20 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted December 03, 2012 - 05:09 PM

Dwight isn't leaving. Enough with that BS. Seriously where the hell is he supposed to go?
htCCl0m.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users