23 replies to this topic

#21 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,605 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 02, 2012 - 05:09 PM

When your room is full of lakers stuff. dont girls look at you `wtf is wrong with you?`

who cares what she thinks? lol, until she moves in her opinion of my walls is irrelevant...if the stuff on the walls in your room is enough to make a girl leave, she wasn't really into you to begin with...every girlfriend i've ever dated has to deal w/ my borderline ridiculous laker fandom, they've all managed...to this day i still have a decent amount of laker stuff on the walls in my room... i have a shelf w/ my kobe autographed ball and kobe bobble-head, the 81 point poster, kobe calendar, a kobe pennant, a 3 peat picture w/ shaq/kobe animated as kids w the trophys...if a girl had a problem with it, i'll show her the door

Posted Image

#22 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 2,371 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted December 02, 2012 - 06:23 PM

im so jealous of you guys

Edited by flota, December 02, 2012 - 06:24 PM.

Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#23 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,798 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted December 02, 2012 - 06:28 PM

who cares what she thinks? lol, until she moves in her opinion of my walls is irrelevant...if the stuff on the walls in your room is enough to make a girl leave, she wasn't really into you to begin with...every girlfriend i've ever dated has to deal w/ my borderline ridiculous laker fandom, they've all managed...to this day i still have a decent amount of laker stuff on the walls in my room... i have a shelf w/ my kobe autographed ball and kobe bobble-head, the 81 point poster, kobe calendar, a kobe pennant, a 3 peat picture w/ shaq/kobe animated as kids w the trophys...if a girl had a problem with it, i'll show her the door

Posted Image

#24 YoungKidd7

YoungKidd7

TLN OG

• 2,212 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted December 02, 2012 - 06:30 PM

wow man this is pretty amazing with the walls purp and yellow!!! NICE MAN :D

Haha, thanks.

Well i do have yellow/purple/white laker jersey's , and couple of paintings.. But a room full of Lakers ?! no thanks ..

YOLO.

When your room is full of lakers stuff. dont girls look at you `wtf is wrong with you?`

More like a "Wow!" & a laugh, but they'll be iight lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users