243 replies to this topic

#161 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,989 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted December 13, 2012 - 07:59 AM

Allright, whatever. I think Jamison have been decent, but if the right deal came along i'd trade him as well.

Who do you think we can get for Jamison?

derrick williams or trevor ariza,my friend. thank u , for not making me break something with this response

Edited by GMTradePau4aBench, December 13, 2012 - 07:59 AM.

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#162 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,234 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:14 AM

i said it before:

Just trade Hill if we really get something good..otherwise his rebound and hustle is soooo meaningful for this team!

LAKERS FOR LIFE!

BIGGEST LAKERS FAN FROM COLOGNE, GERMANY BABY!!!

#163 Listen2TheBeatt

Listen2TheBeatt

6th Man

• 691 posts
  • Name:Colin
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Ariza

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:53 PM

Jordan Hill played 3 minutes tonight. After several great games since Pau went down this is unacceptable. Even Sacre had 7 minutes...what is that
Videographer for LakerNation.com & STNTV
Follow me on Twitter @Listen2TheBeatt

#164 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,773 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:58 PM

Jordan Hill played 3 minutes tonight. After several great games since Pau went down this is unacceptable. Even Sacre had 7 minutes...what is that

he wasn't switching correctly on defense and isn't an offensive option. So when he's out there he has to play good defense and rake down rebounds. If he isn't playing defense or getting rebounds he's gonna be sat. Cause he isn't going to score to make up for it most likely.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#165 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,135 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:59 PM

I know, I was wondering why he didn't play that much. Anyone know why?

#166 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,989 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 09:06 PM

he wasn't switching correctly on defense and isn't an offensive option. So when he's out there he has to play good defense and rake down rebounds. If he isn't playing defense or getting rebounds he's gonna be sat. Cause he isn't going to score to make up for it most likely.

he was in for 2 minutes and he grabbed 2 boards,,,,and i remember him grabbing his last one and i was like DAMN,he's getting UP tonight, he looked like the pre back injury Hill for real. i cant believe we didnt play him,must really be cause of rotations,majesty.
heres a hypothesis that just popped into my head,tho,,,,, D'antoni sits the popular player who does the intagibales(hill),because he wants to show that other players can do the intangibales too,,so then D'antoni can trade the popular Jordan Hill for a wing piece that fits in his system.. just a thought, Dantoni is sneaky indeed...

Edited by GMTradePau4aBench, December 13, 2012 - 09:07 PM.

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#167 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,773 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 13, 2012 - 09:09 PM

he was in for 2 minutes and he grabbed 2 boards,,,,and i remember him grabbing his last one and i was like DAMN,he's getting UP tonight, he looked like the pre back injury Hill for real. i cant believe we didnt play him,must really be cause of rotations,majesty.
heres a hypothesis that just popped into my head,tho,,,,, D'antoni sits the popular player who does the intagibales(hill),because he wants to show that other players can do the intangibales too,,so then D'antoni can trade the popular Jordan Hill for a wing piece that fits in his system.. just a thought, Dantoni is sneaky indeed...

yeah but he was doing terrible on defense and switching off people leading to him. Then again so was Jamison but they were hoping he'd score but he couldn't. That's why D'antoni eventually went with the Ebanks at the 3 MWP at the 4 lineup which seemed to get us back into the game.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#168 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,287 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted December 13, 2012 - 09:31 PM

Sell high.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#169 KjaX24

KjaX24

KjaX24

• 305 posts
  • Name:keith jackson
  • Fan Since:a wee little lad
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 14, 2012 - 07:55 AM

Hustle can only get you so far, and we need other pieces, sell high in my opinion.

#170 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,180 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted December 14, 2012 - 08:53 AM

Sell high? Jordan Hill is a career scrub. You know it, I know it. GMs definitely know it. See how nobody even attempts to guard him? Coaches and GMs know his game. He is basically Ronny Turiaf, AKA worthless. Get real.

#171 Listen2TheBeatt

Listen2TheBeatt

6th Man

• 691 posts

Posted December 14, 2012 - 08:59 AM

A career scrub? Dude averages a double double when he plays like 15 minutes. Hill has some decent post moves and doesn't have a terrible shot. He has nice form on his mid range jumpers, he just doesn't hit them consistently. If he worked on his offensive game he can play a major role on any team

#172 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,180 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted December 14, 2012 - 09:10 AM

If he is so great then the Lakers should keep him and let him play a ton. Does that sound good to you?

#173 Listen2TheBeatt

Listen2TheBeatt

6th Man

• 691 posts

Posted December 14, 2012 - 09:20 AM

If he is so great then the Lakers should keep him and let him play a ton. Does that sound good to you?

Sounds great to me. In games where he plays more than 15 minutes he averages 7.07 points on 50.7% shooting with 6.61 rebounds and 1.15 blocks per game. This is his first season playing decent minutes, and they have barely been decent. He's been getting inconsistent minutes, but give him consistent minutes behind Gasol and Dwight and let his game grow. He's got the potential and he's second to Kobe in effort put in per game. Dude was like that only guy that cared last year in the playoffs too, he saved us in the Denver series when Bynum was being a baby.

#174 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 14, 2012 - 12:19 PM

Jordan Hill should definitely stay.... he's the only big man we have besides Dwight who rebounds consistently and hustles

#175 AirTupac

AirTupac

Rookie

• 470 posts
  • Name:Tupac
  • Fan Since:96

Posted December 14, 2012 - 12:25 PM

Jordan Hill is a man. Jamison is a scared punk.
To Live and Die in L.A

#176 Murdercassette

Murdercassette

Rap game Billy Mays

• 617 posts

Posted December 14, 2012 - 12:26 PM

Sounds great to me. In games where he plays more than 15 minutes he averages 7.07 points on 50.7% shooting with 6.61 rebounds and 1.15 blocks per game. This is his first season playing decent minutes, and they have barely been decent. He's been getting inconsistent minutes, but give him consistent minutes behind Gasol and Dwight and let his game grow. He's got the potential and he's second to Kobe in effort put in per game. Dude was like that only guy that cared last year in the playoffs too, he saved us in the Denver series when Bynum was being a baby.

Jordan Hill should definitely stay.... he's the only big man we have besides Dwight who rebounds consistently and hustles

YES, I absolutely agree with you two. Hill is one of the best glue guys out there and we'd be foolish to send him packing.

It's up to Jamison, Meeks, & the crew to get on his level of effort, intensity, and consistency to save this bench, this team, & this season
Posted Image

#177 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,989 posts

Posted December 14, 2012 - 02:13 PM

jordan hill cannot be traded until jan 15(due to increase in pay/bird right-ish) .PRAY WE TRADE JAMISON TO IMPROVE,HATE THAT GUY

#178 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted December 14, 2012 - 02:18 PM

jordan hill cannot be traded until jan 15(due to increase in pay/bird right-ish) .PRAY WE TRADE JAMISON TO IMPROVE,HATE THAT GUY

hopefully we can get draft picks or a young quality player for him

#179 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,989 posts

Posted December 14, 2012 - 02:45 PM

hopefully we can get draft picks or a young quality player for him

i pray we trade Jamison for Derrick Williams,who can actually play the 3(position of need), and he cant be worse than Jamison on O,honestly.

or i pray we sign delonte, and then trade Jamison and Meeks for a quality SF,a player better than ariza. i bet we could get ariza for Jamison ,tho.

question is, will we trade Jamison? a vet who took less money to win a ring with us..???

BIG QUESTION THO: we are waiting until the 15th to sign Delonte, but who are we looking to trade if Hill cant be traded???? blake or duhon or young scrubs are gunna land us something of value???

#180 muncher

muncher

Rookie

• 512 posts
  • Name:Simon
  • Fav. Laker:Gary Vitti

Posted December 14, 2012 - 10:13 PM

You want to trade Meeks?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users