Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:30 AM

No, man ..

#23 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:31 AM

He's playing 8 min a game. We are paying him 4 mil to play 8 min. Trade him and Pau and get either a star or a Jamal Crawford type of player.

who cares if he gets paid $4mil a year?

Jordan is here for depth, sometimes you dont get to play because other guys are hot, there will come a time where Jamison and Howard will go cold and we're gonna need Jordan then

We already have Meeks playing well at SG so we don't need Crawford, if anything we need a SF slasher/defensive guy like Ariza...we have one sitting on the bench named Ebanks but 3rd year in a row he's having trouble cracking the rotation under a 3rd different head coach. Hopefully Mitch works his magic and we get someone at the deadline

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#24 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:31 AM

He's playing 8 min a game. We are paying him 4 mil to play 8 min. Trade him and Pau and get either a star or a Jamal Crawford type of player.

who cares if he gets paid $4mil a year?

Jordan is here for depth, sometimes you dont get to play because other guys are hot, there will come a time where Jamison and Howard will go cold and we're gonna need Jordan then

We already have Meeks playing well at SG so we don't need Crawford, if anything we need a SF slasher/defensive guy like Ariza...we have one sitting on the bench named Ebanks but 3rd year in a row he's having trouble cracking the rotation under a 3rd different head coach. Hopefully Mitch works his magic and we get someone at the deadline

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#25 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:34 AM

Bigfetz is pathetic

Why do you say this?

#26 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,239 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:40 AM

Why do you say this?

I think because bigfetz wants Pau to get hurt.

#27 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 17,243 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:42 AM

I think because bigfetz wants Pau to get hurt.

I took back what I said. Guy is just frustrating me quite a bit.

#28 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,300 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:42 AM

All these "this guy or that guy should be traded" nonsense when the team isn't even at full strength and its only 18 games into everything.

Complete riduclousness.

Stop with the personal attacks!!!

If you feel the need to be children take it to your PM's. Knock it off - all of you.

• 40,450 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:44 AM

Im sorry but

But nothing. There is no 'but'. You should've stopped at I'm sorry and that's it.

yo.

#30 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,300 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:45 AM

That's it, no more discussing it - back to the topic.

#31 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,611 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:46 AM

How bout not. The only time Jordan Hill is gonna get the minutes he got tonight is when Jamison is hot and Pau isn't completely crap on both ends and is completely out of sync.

It was very obvious in the Indiana game that D'antoni WANTED to play Hill over Pau but he got hurt and didn't come back till later.

Hill always gets minutes it just so happens that D'antoni is a guy that likes to go with the hot hand. Jamison had it and Pau was facilitating well enough in the offense to not be yanked. Hill is odd man out in those situations only.

But our bench is deep enough that we can bring Hill in for reasons when our other players aren't on such a hot streak.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#32 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 17,243 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:47 AM

But nothing. There is no 'but'. You should've stopped at I'm sorry and that's it.

I took it back. I dont know what I have to say. I am a pretty tame poster around here. If you all want to gang up on me when I took my comments back then fine have fun. Sorry I said It.

#33 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:51 AM

I just saw that post about him wanting to get hurt. WTF? That's some pretty messed up [expletive]. Pau is a huge part of the Laker legacy the last 4 or 5 years. Wow, if one was to say that about Kobe or now Howard, an answer would be demanded. That is so uncalled for, I don't know what to say. Sheesh...

#34 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,239 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:53 AM

But our bench is deep enough

It's deep at the bigs, but too deep. We could use hill in a package deal with Gasol. I can see Minnesota giving us love for Pau and hill if they don't make (or on track to not make) playoffs. They would be interested because pau is an expiring contract next year and he could play him with Rubio. Watch and see.

• 40,450 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:55 AM

Guys...

fidoPosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Today, 12:45 AM
That's it, no more discussing it - back to the topic.

Edited by    , December 01, 2012 - 12:56 AM.

yo.

#36 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:55 AM

I took it back. I dont know what I have to say. I am a pretty tame poster around here. If you all want to gang up on me when I took my comments back then fine have fun. Sorry I said It.

I understand the quick post you made about Pau and the apology you made should suffice. We all say things we don't always mean. I get it and forget it... We all know it was a quick take and should be forgotten. No harm done in my book, not that it matters. God knows I've been quick triggered and said some things in the heat of the moment that I regret. It shouldn't be taken to heart, and whoever does is just being unfairly judge mental..

Edited by lakerfandude, December 01, 2012 - 01:00 AM.

#37 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,424 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted December 01, 2012 - 01:32 AM

If Mitch can trade Hill and Pau for a good guy why not?

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#38 Nego

Nego

El Duro

• 1,137 posts
  • Fan Since:Lakers traded for Kobe

Posted December 01, 2012 - 01:54 AM

Hill should get more play time his offense has been great and he is a offensive rebounder machine. Makes no sense y he only gets 3 mins in a game and someone like MWP gets 41 in a blowout night... play Jamison at 3 hill at the 4 and less mins for MWP.

Posted Image

#39 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,239 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 01:59 AM

Hill should get more play time his offense has been great and he is a offensive rebounder machine. Makes no sense y he only gets 3 mins in a game and someone like MWP gets 41 in a blowout night... play Jamison at 3 hill at the 4 and less mins for MWP.

Hill, Jamison, and Meeks should get around 16-22 mpg. Metta should get like 28, he is a ball hog/stopper.Multiple times last night the ball was swinging but when it got to him it stopped and ended up taking a bad shot.

#40 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,239 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 02:00 AM

Don't get me wrong metta is a good asset to our team, but he needs to play within the flow of the game instead of him trying to be Kobe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users