#221 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 42,002 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 23, 2012 - 02:51 PM

I trust him more to be a "big man" than I'd trust Gasol.

Pau Gasol is TRASH

#222 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 30,759 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 23, 2012 - 02:56 PM

We're agreeing in one thread whilst disagreeing in another :P

Oh how I love this place ^_^

I've always liked Steve Blake.

#223 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,109 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 23, 2012 - 02:56 PM

It's funny how Sacre is much better than expected and he's kind of like the poor man's ronny turiaf/Josh Powell

#224 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 42,002 posts
  • Name:Will

Posted December 23, 2012 - 02:57 PM

We're agreeing in one thread whilst disagreeing in another :P

Oh how I love this place ^_^

that's how I roll
Pau Gasol is TRASH

• 39,227 posts

Posted January 01, 2013 - 10:16 PM

Can we please find a way to get this guy more playing time and maybe Pau less if possible? He seemingly always produces the same amount as Pau if not more in half or even less than half of that of Pau's minutes. The production comparison almost across the board is just downright staggering.

yo.

#226 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 3,951 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted January 02, 2013 - 06:27 AM

Since Pau cant play defense down the stretch of gms; Its time to let Hill finish gms. Paus effort on both sides of the ball are terrible down the stretch of 4ths.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#227 lakersince75

lakersince75

Rookie

• 1,160 posts
  • Fan Since:1975
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Posted January 02, 2013 - 06:34 AM

It's funny how Sacre is much better than expected and he's kind of like the poor man's ronny turiaf/Josh Powell

A much better what?? Cheerleader?? Sacre is a project. Did you see him in the NDBL?? Terrible!!!

#228 lakersince75

lakersince75

Rookie

• 1,160 posts
  • Fan Since:1975
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Posted January 02, 2013 - 06:40 AM

even at pau's regression he's still better than hill. hill is one-dimensional. he should be traded for a SF to either start or come off the bench. Hill has high value, sell high and get a decent wing

Dennis Rodman was one demensional also. You need players who don't need the ball and are still wikking to help. Hill also makes 6 times less than Pau and gives 6 times the energy. Pau is a center attempting to play PF and Hill is a PF doing what PF's do.

#229 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,533 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted January 02, 2013 - 11:53 PM

Since Pau cant play defense down the stretch of gms; Its time to let Hill finish gms. Paus effort on both sides of the ball are terrible down the stretch of 4ths.

Antoni made a deal with the devil. gave pau his word that he'll finish games..

"The West aint close, now that the LAL got Dwight, who gon stop him on OKC!????" - Chris Webber (nba tv -August)

Big 4s are OVERRATED. you think Nash/Kobe/Dwight cant carry the whole Offensive load!?
(Peace Pau we need pieces, not MettaWorldPieces!!!!!!!!)

#230 Majesty

Majesty

• 30,759 posts

Posted January 03, 2013 - 01:08 AM

Antoni made a deal with the devil. gave pau his word that he'll finish games..

Pretty much which means that no matter how terrible Pau is doing unless we're blowing a team out D'antoni isn't gonna put in Jamison or even Hill becaue he promised Gasol he wouldn't sit at the end of close games anymore.

Thing is I know D'antoni doesn't want to send the message to Pau "if you go 1 for 11 im gonna sit you" cause of what he 'might' do. But I liked it better when D'antoni was sitting Pau for playing like crap. if he keeps trying to cater to Pau's emotions, even on a bad night Gasol will continue to play lacks on nights like that because he knows he isn't coming out if its late in the game.

Not a good strategy. But d'antoni "promised" and Pau will 'Pau't and cry to Kobe if D'antoni sits him again.

#231 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,533 posts
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted January 03, 2013 - 11:17 AM

Pretty much which means that no matter how terrible Pau is doing unless we're blowing a team out D'antoni isn't gonna put in Jamison or even Hill becaue he promised Gasol he wouldn't sit at the end of close games anymore.

Thing is I know D'antoni doesn't want to send the message to Pau "if you go 1 for 11 im gonna sit you" cause of what he 'might' do. But I liked it better when D'antoni was sitting Pau for playing like crap. if he keeps trying to cater to Pau's emotions, even on a bad night Gasol will continue to play lacks on nights like that because he knows he isn't coming out if its late in the game.

Not a good strategy. But d'antoni "promised" and Pau will 'Pau't and cry to Kobe if D'antoni sits him again.

lol u said Pau't :bow:
Hills production ,i mean, Pau's gotta see it.Pau shouldnt Pau't to hard when Hill comes in for him when hes not playing well!

"The West aint close, now that the LAL got Dwight, who gon stop him on OKC!????" - Chris Webber (nba tv -August)

Big 4s are OVERRATED. you think Nash/Kobe/Dwight cant carry the whole Offensive load!?
(Peace Pau we need pieces, not MettaWorldPieces!!!!!!!!)

#232 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,109 posts

Posted January 03, 2013 - 06:34 PM

Dennis Rodman was one demensional also. You need players who don't need the ball and are still wikking to help. Hill also makes 6 times less than Pau and gives 6 times the energy. Pau is a center attempting to play PF and Hill is a PF doing what PF's do.

He can still contribute when he's on the floor

#233 Majesty

Majesty

• 30,759 posts

Posted January 03, 2013 - 07:40 PM

lol u said Pau't :bow:
Hills production ,i mean, Pau's gotta see it.Pau shouldnt Pau't to hard when Hill comes in for him when hes not playing well!

Pau needs to do what Luke Walton did when he told phil to start Ariza over him.

Can Pau be as selfless? Cause it seems to me Ariza was destined to forever come off the bench if Luke didn't go to Phil and tell him to start Ariza instead.

#234 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Sixth Man

• 3,645 posts

Posted January 13, 2013 - 08:45 PM

I hate to say this because Jordan Hill is one of my favorite Lakers and one of the only guys on the team (other than Kobe) that plays with the needed intensity.
But, he needs to go...
His trade value was high right before his injury, but is should still be high and could potentially land us an impact player.

#235 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 20,977 posts

Posted January 13, 2013 - 08:49 PM

I hate to say this because Jordan Hill is one of my favorite Lakers and one of the only guys on the team (other than Kobe) that plays with the needed intensity.
But, he needs to go...
His trade value was high right before his injury, but is should still be high and could potentially land us an impact player.

Huh?

#236 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Ugh.

• 7,918 posts
  • Name:Hello, My Baby!
  • Fan Since:Hello, My Darlin'!
  • Fav. Laker:Hello, My Ragtime Gal!

Posted January 14, 2013 - 06:23 AM

But, he needs to go...

Then the Lakers get a hustle player like Jordan Hill back?

SOLD!

Trade for Austin Rivers, say, Hill & Johnson. 

#237 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Sixth Man

• 3,645 posts

Posted January 14, 2013 - 11:47 AM

Then the Lakers get a hustle player like Jordan Hill back?

SOLD!

Now that Earl Clark have shown what he can do i think moving Hill for a defensive guard/wing would be something to consider.
Let's say the Lakers offer Jordan Hill and either Blake or Duhon for Trevor Ariza - would the wizards consider it? Ariza is hardly a part of the future of the Wizards, Jordan Hill could be and they aren't exactly going to the playoffs this year anyway?

#238 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Off The Bench

• 2,799 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted January 14, 2013 - 12:28 PM

Hill>Ariza

#239 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,728 posts
  • Name:Brandon

Posted January 14, 2013 - 12:42 PM

Teams have no reason to trade for Jordan Hill now. He's out for the season, and with new luxury tax penalties AND free agency in June, most every team won't want to give Hill $3.5 million to sit on the bench in a suit.

It would take more than Hill to get rid of Blake or Duhon. Blake has been injured for far too long, not a hot commodity anyway...and Duhon is old and overpaid.

The best thing we could've done was trade Gasol before the season started, when we had a better chance to, and then start Jordan Hill. Who knows...he may have never gotten injured, playing big minutes from the start, possibly being in better condition.

Hill isn't an ideal starter at this point, does have to get better...but when you have Kobe, Howard, and Nash, you can stick a hustle player in the five and see no ill effects on the offensive end of the court, as long as you're running the correct offense (and I'm not going to dive into that again, everyone knows where I stand). It would be a little different if he was Joel Anthony, who is one of the worst offensive players I've seen in a decade, but he's not.

#240 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 2,858 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted January 14, 2013 - 01:31 PM

BTW: Can the Lakers trade Hill ,even if he is injured???

LAKERS FOR LIFE!

BIGGEST LAKERS FAN FROM COLOGNE, GERMANY BABY!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users