Dwight is shooting free throws 21% worse at home than on the road

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 leor_77

leor_77

Superstar

• 8,340 posts

Posted November 30, 2012 - 12:49 PM

Doesn't seem like this is brought up at all...I don't know if it's the celebrities, pressure, or whatever other distractions, but the guy is really feeling the pressure at home - his percentage on the road (61% [vs 40% at home]) is actually pretty good for him, so he's just going to have to start getting comfortable with Staples Center and work out those mental demons.

#2 kray28

kray28

Rookie

• 1,161 posts
  • Fan Since:1988
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 30, 2012 - 01:38 PM

Hmm...this is an interesting observation, and I think that there is something to it.

Hey Dwight, you're not in Orlando anymore. I can understand being blinded by the bright lights a bit...but Dwight isn't a rookie, he needs to get over it, and start playing for keeps.
Posted Image

#3 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,105 posts

Posted November 30, 2012 - 02:00 PM

Doesn't seem like this is brought up at all...I don't know if it's the celebrities, pressure, or whatever other distractions, but the guy is really feeling the pressure at home - his percentage on the road (61% [vs 40% at home]) is actually pretty good for him, so he's just going to have to start getting comfortable with Staples Center and work out those mental demons.

Probably has to do with the aaaawwwws after every miss and the overcompensating loud cheers when he makes them lol
Posted Image

#4 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,769 posts

Posted November 30, 2012 - 04:16 PM

Coincidence ?

• 40,399 posts

Posted November 30, 2012 - 04:34 PM

Probably has to do with the aaaawwwws after every miss and the overcompensating loud cheers when he makes them lol

:laughing: LMAO. Sucks to be out of +1s so often. Wanted to give one for this and some other post in the Pop thread and I'm sure maybe more as the day rolls by. Happens too often, the little amount we have allowed is definitely a pet peeve of mine (sorry for the sorta off-topic rant).

yo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users