#41 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,455 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted November 28, 2012 - 03:03 PM

If he's not 100%, then maybe he needs to take some time off, because he is not helping us win games...

So you think he has no contribution whatsoever out there?

You think putting in Hill would help us win more games?

You are one of the dumbest posters on this site. Wow. Its embarrassing.

#42 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted November 28, 2012 - 03:05 PM

And?

Shaq was a superstar....did we rely on him in the clutch? No because he could not make his freethrows so we relied on Kobe.

So does that make Shaq terrible too?

Shaq was the best, Howard is not. We could overcome his ft flaws because he controlled the game in every other aspect. I have yet to see Howard take over a game to where I said "wow". You think Howard is as good as Shaq, lol?

#43 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 587 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 28, 2012 - 03:08 PM

^ have you seen dwight play prior to this season @lakersfandude, because your lack of knowledge about dwight boggles my mind.

#44 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 - 03:08 PM

Whos' dumb? You praise a guy on a daily basis that has helped us to a great 7 and 8 record. Does that sound smart to you?

#45 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 4,034 posts
  • Fan Since:2004

Posted November 28, 2012 - 03:09 PM

Whos' dumb? You praise a guy on a daily basis that has helped us to a great 7 and 8 record. Does that sound smart to you?

See that right there is an example of you not responding to the posters argument and trying to mask that with a personal attack, which makes people think you're trolling.

Do you honestly think Hill or Sacre could do a better job than Howard at this point?

Edited by bfc1125roy, November 28, 2012 - 03:10 PM.

#46 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 - 03:12 PM

^ have you seen dwight play prior to this season @lakersfandude, because your lack of knowledge about dwight boggles my mind.

Yes I have. I've said it before. I think he is a great player on a team that isn't under a big microscope, but he isn't so great when he is on a team that has high expectations and is full of lights. I think the Laker stage is too big for this guy. I may be wrong and I hope I am because this losing is getting old, but I don't see him rising above the pressure. I don't see him as a leader on such a high stage, he's better off in a smaller market...

#47 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 4,034 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 - 03:14 PM

Yes I have. I've said it before. I think he is a great player on a team that isn't under a big microscope, but he isn't so great when he is on a team that has high expectations and is full of lights.

Redeem Team?

#48 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

See that right there is an example of you not responding to the posters argument and trying to mask that with a personal attack, which makes people think you're trolling.

Do you honestly think Hill or Sacre could do a better job than Howard at this point?

Mask it with a personal attack? He called me dumb, how does one respond to that? Does a troll respond to that in a different way than the average poster? How does the average poster reply to personal attacks?

#49 GinzyVee

GinzyVee

Clutch

• 1,969 posts
  • Fan Since:1991

Yes I have. I've said it before. I think he is a great player on a team that isn't under a big microscope, but he isn't so great when he is on a team that has high expectations and is full of lights. I think the Laker stage is too big for this guy. I may be wrong and I hope I am because this losing is getting old, but I don't see him rising above the pressure. I don't see him as a leader on such a high stage, he's better off in a smaller market...

You don't see him as a leader because Kobe is the leader...

#50 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,455 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 - 03:16 PM

Mask it with a personal attack? He called me dumb, how does one respond to that? Does a troll respond to that in a different way than the average poster? How does the average poster reply to personal attacks?

You still have not answered the question....

#51 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,762 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 - 03:17 PM

Kobe played really good ( regardless whether he's sick or not) , but 10 turnovers were too much.

I understand that the team didn't hit open shots , so he had to do it by himself ..

With his 10 turnovers , we stayed in the game and thats about it. Had he passed more than the shots he took would it be that close game ? i don't know but i doubt it ...

Its that play where he didn't pass to open Ron and instead took a shot that didn't go in what frustrated me yesterday ..

This will happen all season when the rest of the team cant play basketball, and i don't mind it.

+ Crawford took the biggest bite for our lose, but why would you blame him when your team sucked as [expletive] ?

#52 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 4,034 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 - 03:19 PM

He did call you dumb, but to be fair that's because your argument is factually incorrect. But ignoring that, here's what he said.

Note the first two sentences of that post.

So then your response of

Does not sound very intelligent.

Edited by bfc1125roy, November 28, 2012 - 03:19 PM.

#53 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 - 03:20 PM

You still have not answered the question....

I think if Hill started all these games we played so far instead of Howard we would have the same record as we do now. It doesn't take much to be 7 and 8....

#54 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 4,034 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 - 03:21 PM

I think if Hill started all these games we played so far instead of Howard we would have the same record as we do now. It doesn't take much to be 7 and 8....

What evidence do you have for that?

#55 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 587 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

^ he's not the guy tho. that's what we have kobe for. i get what your trying to convey somewhat, but they way your trying to say it is downright awful. yes dwight is underpreforming, but he is the least of our worries. i have no doubt dwight will get there. if he's still playing like this by late december, then ill worry about dwight. the way you word your post really seem like you hate dwight. thats why people think of you as a troll.

#56 JSaber20

JSaber20

Rookie

• 727 posts
  • Name:Jaime
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Big Game James Worthy

We aren't going to win playing predictable Kobe ball.

MDADefense_zpsb51f57fb.jpg

#57 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,762 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 - 03:22 PM

The simplest question about howard/ Bynum : If we had healthy howard last season instead of Drew , would you think we'll end up second round exit or 3rd seed ?

I don't think so, kobe would have altered to Dwight much more than he did with Drew throughout the season.

For now, Howard isn't back yet or at least lets say he needs more time since the whole team is struggling.

Only exception is kobe ,, but kobe is kobe ... we'll wait and see...

I think you are being harsh on him by criticizing him now, wait till what happens end of this year or next year ...

Patience is always a problem.

#58 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,455 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 - 03:26 PM

So you think Hill could put up 28/13, 23/15, 23/18, 28/7, 18/12. Because Howard put those numbers up in our wins and without them.. we most likely wont win.

#59 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,143 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted November 28, 2012 - 03:31 PM

Those are the Laker fans that like the Lakers yet hate Kobe. Their usual MO is to blame the whipping boy when things are not going well in Lakerland because they let the media shape their opinions! their minions F em all!

Edited by gque24, November 28, 2012 - 03:34 PM.

Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#60 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,762 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 - 04:31 PM

So you think Hill could put up 28/13, 23/15, 23/18, 28/7, 18/12. Because Howard put those numbers up in our wins and without them.. we most likely wont win.

So what are you proposing ? stick to an injured bynum ?

Come on ! Howard is better than Bynum in every aspect except FT .. He's more of a reliable franchise player than Drew.

Drew showed us last year how he is lazy, lazy enough that you cant predict what mind set he has until the tip off.

Get over it. Bynum is no longer a laker. No matter what happens for the next decade whether we win 10 championships or zero.

Whether Bynum becomes the best player of all time or the laziest one.

It is what it is .. get over it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users