manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,951 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted November 28, 2012 - 01:03 AM

defense sucked yesterday but the 2nd half defense was a bit better

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#42 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,306 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted November 28, 2012 - 01:15 AM

Dwight is playing great on D, but we need one elite wing defender (Ron ain't cutting it no mo) that's why I suggested that if the Knicks are offering amare we should try to pry out either shumpert, or RONNIE BREWER and Novak out of the trade.

#43 gque24

gque24

Starter

• 4,495 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted November 28, 2012 - 06:06 AM

it's predictable by this point.

Overall our defense was pretty good.

But Pau had nothing to do with it.

^^How can u even say this? Almost every defensive rotation off a PnR Pau gets beat on. That play they were all supossed to switch off the pick & Pau's simple self hedged when all he had to do is sit & wait for Hill to either pull jumper & contest him or already be in front of him on the way to the hoop. The last play was clearly Paus fault. Now if u wanna blame 4 missed free throws = thats just another excuse why they couldnt close the damn gm out.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#44 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 44,749 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted November 28, 2012 - 06:22 AM

^^How can u even say this? Almost every defensive rotation off a PnR Pau gets beat on. That play they were all supossed to switch off the pick & Pau's simple self hedged when all he had to do is sit & wait for Hill to either pull jumper & contest him or already be in front of him on the way to the hoop. The last play was clearly Paus fault. Now if u wanna blame 4 missed free throws = thats just another excuse why they couldnt close the damn gm out.

You don't read what I said properly. I've said 3 times already that the good defense we played Pau WAS NOT a part of... -_-

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#45 gque24

gque24

Starter

• 4,495 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted November 28, 2012 - 09:02 AM

ohh ok my fault
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users