Indiana at LA Lakers

• Please log in to reply
1116 replies to this topic

#1061 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Wolf Children

• 8,471 posts

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:43 PM

Yes let's blame Kobe for taking the shots that no one else had the balls to take. Brilliant logic.

Yes, thank you. My logic is quite amazing.

MMiRi9s.png

#1062 kray28

kray28

Rookie

• 1,161 posts
  • Fan Since:1988
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:43 PM

He also played the weakest help defense ive seen...letting the player make game winning shot.

Good Job Pau

Fine. Are you blaming Ron and Dwight for their fine defense on Hill for the last shot?
Posted Image

#1063 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,515 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:44 PM

I would rather see Jodie Meeks start over Kobe Bryant in this year's all-star game, than to see some of you making these posts.

I honestly can't believe those of you that are defending Gasol by trying to spread blame to Dwight Howard. Did Gasol do anything right tonight, aside from pulling down his nine rebounds? He was one arguably the worst defender on the court (from both teams), he was horrible on the offensive end (the entire team was, minus Kobe and Dwight, the lone stars), and he was lethargic and lazy for nearly 28 of the 32 minutes he was out there on the court.

He has been bad since late 2010, especially in the playoffs.

Yeah, Dwight holds some blame, for shooting 3-12 from the line, but he was also super-efficient from the floor and played very good defense, and he's not afraid of contact. Kobe also is to blame a bit, for his turnovers...yet, he grabbed 10 boards, scored 40, got to the line by being aggressive, and was the only guy who could spread the floor tonight.

Stop being idiots.

I think Morris played worse defense.

I'm not bashing anyone in particular, we sucked as a team tonight. That's fair. We had some nice individual efforts but lack big time as a whole.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#1064 lildvl10

lildvl10

Rookie

• 759 posts
  • Fan Since:6
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:45 PM

pau's interview.. cant even admit he played bad.. at least metta said he played bad at times during the game when he actually played very well except for his "turnover" and missed free throws

#1065 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,239 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:45 PM

I was really watching Pau tonight, his body language, his effort to get positioning, his eyes..everything

He has completely abandoned the idea of going hard in the post BEFORE looking to pass. No matter where he was, he was looking to pass as soon as the ball came to him. His effort was weak, he was barely even making ground when he started to back his man in, and he had ZERO confidence in the 4th. He's broken, and I'm sorry to say it because he is a huge reason why we have those two extra banners now. But I'm a Laker fan first and foremost, and if he can't help the team then we need to find someone that can before Kobe hangs them up.

#1066 AnnoyingCustomer

AnnoyingCustomer

Meh...

• 2,756 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Kobe Fish Fox Horry

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:46 PM

Nothing wrong with that. I'd do the same. Money comes first. Gotta' make a living right? Gotta' put food on the table. Thankfully I never have to work during Laker games (schedule), but if I did, I'd obviously attend to that matter first. Gotta' make that money to live.

Thanks lol.

Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have my nights free to watch Laker games, but when I can't watch a garbage performance such as tonight due to work I'm not going to sweat it...

2zi2dsm.jpg

"I don't want to be remembered, I want to be forgotten..."

-George Costanza, Seinfeld

#1067 kray28

kray28

Rookie

• 1,161 posts

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:47 PM

Kray 28 going to be your first guy hahah

Windu has been on my ignore for years.
Posted Image

#1068 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts
  • Fan Since:1982

No everyone wants you to be banned because you're a moron who is clueless about the game of basketball.

At least when I talk basketball I don't get personal. i have never called anyone a moron or any other name for that matter. I thought that personal attacks was a no no here. I know for sure that I stick to basketball and I have never gotten personal. I think I have been pretty great when it comes to that matter...

#1069 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Fine. Are you blaming Ron and Dwight for their fine defense on Hill for the last shot?

I blame Ron and Pau. Mostly Pau because that was the weakest D ive ever seen.

And why would I blam Dwight. Dwight helped and was an inch away from the block.

If Gasol wasn't such a [expletive] and so slow Dwight could have had the block

#1070 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,625 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Arash Markazi @ArashMarkazi about 19 minutes ago

D'Antoni: "I wish I had something for you guys. I ain't got nothing."

#1071 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,084 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

pau's interview.. cant even admit he played bad

He never does. He's a [expletive] with zero accountability

Pau Gasol is GONE

#1072 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:48 PM

At least when I talk basketball I don't get personal. i have never called anyone a moron or any other name for that matter. I thought that personal attacks was a no no here. I know for sure that I stick to basketball and I have never gotten personal. I think I have been pretty great when it comes to that matter...

You post dumb [expletive] and no one likes you so no one really cares

#1073 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,866 posts
  • Name:Brandon

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:50 PM

If we believe he's trolling, the staff will deal with it, guys. Leave it alone.

#1074 kray28

kray28

Rookie

• 1,161 posts

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:50 PM

I was really watching Pau tonight, his body language, his effort to get positioning, his eyes..everything

He has completely abandoned the idea of going hard in the post BEFORE looking to pass. No matter where he was, he was looking to pass as soon as the ball came to him. His effort was weak, he was barely even making ground when he started to back his man in, and he had ZERO confidence in the 4th. He's broken, and I'm sorry to say it because he is a huge reason why we have those two extra banners now. But I'm a Laker fan first and foremost, and if he can't help the team then we need to find someone that can before Kobe hangs them up.

Pau needs low post touches. Out on the elbow he's limited to jumpers and the runners in the lane that were getting blocked by Hibbert.
Posted Image

#1075 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,515 posts

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:51 PM

Wow. really? Hmmmm

#1076 SDLakersfan24

SDLakersfan24

Rookie

• 178 posts
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Magic, Worthy

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:52 PM

I would just like to say that if Pau really has tendinitis, he needs to sit out. The way he is playing right now he is a liability to have on the court. Little to no defensive effort, and on offense he stands outside and makes no attempt to gain any post position.

#1077 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,768 posts

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:53 PM

This I understand. great point. You guys do know me as a Bynum fan and that's where I was wrong. I played too much in his hands. There is no one to blame on that but me. But is there a little bit of that going on with some of you guys? I liked Bynum a lot and the majority here, not so much. I accept that i will get hate whenever I make a comment.

But aren't some of you guys following in my footsteps? Aren't some of you falling in the same trap that I did and are protecting a player so much that you sound like me? Whenever Drew had a bad game I still defended him no matter what. Isn't it possible that some of you are doing the same thing with Dwight that I did with Bynum? It seems like if he Howard a bad game or just a so so game that he still did no wrong, like I did with Bynum. You guys are turning into me when it comes to Dwight.

Why would you ? its a team sport , you criticize for bad performance and praise for good ones.

It actually makes your statements weaker if you defend someone you know he played bad or was lazy. I don't think you should post on a discussion forum, unless you are a lawyer !

Kobe who is kobe gets criticized when he plays bad, but sorry who is Bynum for sugarcoating ?!

#1078 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,731 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:54 PM

Joey Crawford is an excellent WWE ref

#1079 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts

Pau needs low post touches. Out on the elbow he's limited to jumpers and the runners in the lane that were getting blocked by Hibbert.

Hes too scarred of the paint.

#1080 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,515 posts

pau's interview.. cant even admit he played bad.. at least metta said he played bad at times during the game when he actually played very well except for his "turnover" and missed free throws

he's in denial. Pau wants to go.
Ron played pretty solid tonight. The missed FT was a killer but not why we lost. Glad he owned up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users