• Please log in to reply
1116 replies to this topic

#1041 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,344 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:36 PM

I actually blame Kobe. I would expect him not to miss a free throw. My expectation for him on FT is very high , very high.
You cant miss those.

In addition to the play when he didn't pass to mwp on the corner but instead, he took a bit difficult shot ..

But props , this guy is unreal. There is nobody in this world in whatever job, when you have those issues especially injuries and sickness, nobody is like kobe ...

Pau should have used his left hand instead or right ...

Free throws issue continues, i think we deserve the loss. With this bad shooting percentage you are very lucky to stay in the game for the very last shot.

Lot of good points.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#1042 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,437 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:36 PM

Lol.

Tough is when you only miss 19 games in five seasons. Its easy to forget what Pau has done for the Lakers.

So what is he doing for us right now? Not much. Don't get so attached to player because he helped bring a ring to LA, this is a business and our favorite team here. If Pau can't help to win another ring then what good is he to the team right now?

#1043 kray28

kray28

Rookie

• 1,161 posts
  • Fan Since:1988
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:37 PM

Thats not tough. Thats healthy.

Dang you're dumb

Keep up the personal attacks. I've forgotten more about the Lakers than you will ever know.
Posted Image

#1044 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,920 posts
  • Name:Brandon

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:38 PM

I would rather see Jodie Meeks start over Kobe Bryant in this year's all-star game, than to see some of you making these posts.

I honestly can't believe those of you that are defending Gasol by trying to spread blame to Dwight Howard. Did Gasol do anything right tonight, aside from pulling down his nine rebounds? He was one arguably the worst defender on the court (from both teams), he was horrible on the offensive end (the entire team was, minus Kobe and Dwight, the lone stars), and he was lethargic and lazy for nearly 28 of the 32 minutes he was out there on the court.

He has been bad since late 2010, especially in the playoffs.

Yeah, Dwight holds some blame, for shooting 3-12 from the line, but he was also super-efficient from the floor and played very good defense, and he's not afraid of contact. Kobe also is to blame a bit, for his turnovers...yet, he grabbed 10 boards, scored 40, got to the line by being aggressive, and was the only guy who could spread the floor tonight.

Stop being idiots.

#1045 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Kimagure Orange Road

• 8,961 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Grant

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:38 PM

I actually blame Kobe. I would expect him not to miss a free throw. My expectation for him on FT is very high , very high.
You cant miss those.

In addition to the play when he didn't pass to mwp on the corner but instead, he took a bit difficult shot ..

But props , this guy is unreal. There is nobody in this world in whatever job, when you have those issues especially injuries and sickness, nobody is like kobe ...

Pau should have used his left hand instead or right ...

Free throws issue continues, i think we deserve the loss. With this bad shooting percentage you are very lucky to stay in the game for the very last shot.

Good post, dude.

"You watch anime?"

- "Yeah, I just got into it! Just recently, I just started watching Attack on Ti-"

"Get away from me, pleb."

#1046 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:39 PM

So I guess you have the same agenda with Howard that you did with Drew?

This I understand. great point. You guys do know me as a Bynum fan and that's where I was wrong. I played too much in his hands. There is no one to blame on that but me. But is there a little bit of that going on with some of you guys? I liked Bynum a lot and the majority here, not so much. I accept that i will get hate whenever I make a comment.

But aren't some of you guys following in my footsteps? Aren't some of you falling in the same trap that I did and are protecting a player so much that you sound like me? Whenever Drew had a bad game I still defended him no matter what. Isn't it possible that some of you are doing the same thing with Dwight that I did with Bynum? It seems like if he Howard a bad game or just a so so game that he still did no wrong, like I did with Bynum. You guys are turning into me when it comes to Dwight.

#1047 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,743 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

I would rather see Jodie Meeks start over Kobe Bryant in this year's all-star game, than to see some of you making these posts.

I honestly can't believe those of you that are defending Gasol by trying to spread blame to Dwight Howard. Did Gasol do anything right tonight, aside from pull down his nine rebounds? He was one arguably the worst defender on the court (from both teams), he was horrible on the offensive end (the entire team was, minus Kobe and Dwight, the lone stars), and he was lethargic and lazy for nearly 28 of the 32 minutes he was out there on the court.

Yeah, Dwight holds some blame, for shooting 3-12 from the line, but he was also super-efficient from the floor and played very good defense, and he's not afraid of contact. Kobe also is to blame a bit, for his turnovers...yet, he grabbed 10 boards, scored 40, got to the line by being aggressive, and was the only guy who could spread the floor tonight.

Stop being idiots.

logic

#1048 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,316 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fav. Laker:bean

I honestly can't believe those of you that are defending Gasol by trying to spread blame to Dwight Howard. Did Gasol do anything right tonight, aside from pull down his nine rebounds? He was one arguably the worst defender on the court (from both teams), he was horrible on the offensive end (the entire team was, minus Kobe and Dwight, the lone stars), and he was lethargic and lazy for nearly 28 of the 32 minutes he was out there on the court.

Stop being idiots.

Thank you RD, Thank you

#1049 kray28

kray28

Rookie

• 1,161 posts

So what is he doing for us right now? Not much. Don't get so attached to player because he helped bring a ring to LA, this is a business and our favorite team here. If Pau can't help to win another ring then what good is he to the team right now?

Pau came in the fourth and hit key free throws, grabbed several offensive rebounds, and made the game tying assist to Dwight.
Posted Image

#1050 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,344 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

i agree. How would people feel if Kobe was being treated like this? It scary to think about it. If the the guy doesn't figure when to walk away its going to happen.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#1051 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,177 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Stop being idiots.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#1052 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,378 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:40 PM

The bottom line is this team hasn't shown any positive consistency, which is the scariest thing. I don't care if Nash is injured or not, there is no way in hell we should be 7-8. Absolutely no way.

Edited by LakersChamps243, November 27, 2012 - 10:40 PM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#1053 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,743 posts

This I understand. great point. You guys do know me as a Bynum fan and that's where I was wrong. I played too much in his hands. There is no one to blame on that but me. But is there a little bit of that going on with some of you guys? I liked Bynum a lot and the majority here, not so much. I accept that i will get hate whenever I make a comment.

But aren't some of you guys following in my footsteps? Aren't some of you falling in the same trap that I did and are protecting a player so much that you sound like me? Whenever Drew had a bad game I still defended him no matter what. Isn't it possible that some of you are doing the same thing with Dwight that I did with Bynum? It seems like if he Howard a bad game or just a so so game that he still did no wrong, like I did with Bynum. You guys are turning into me when it comes to Dwight.

he had more positives than negatives in his game. Thats a good game.

#1054 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Kimagure Orange Road

• 8,961 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Grant

Great post, RD.

"You watch anime?"

- "Yeah, I just got into it! Just recently, I just started watching Attack on Ti-"

"Get away from me, pleb."

#1055 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,731 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:41 PM

A lot of it is. You can protect him all you want to, but we aren't winning a championship with Pau. The dude had 6 points till the 4th quarter and finished with 9.

You're going to protect that? Not to mention putting up badly and getting it blocked 3 times.

Kobe had 9 turnovers but he had 40 points. Pau had 9. Metta had 14 rebounds. The main thing is that a lot of our shots didn't fall. But we went on a majority of our runs because Pau wasn't in there. David West destroyed Pau tonight and Metta lead to Pau at the end of the game and Pau let him run by for that layup and Dwight didn't get there in time.

We've seen this time and time and time again when it comes to Pau's lack of defense.

keep defending him all you want to, but you're on a sinking ship.

it comes down to effort and in terms of effort Pau gave the least tonight, everyone else was aggressive for a majority of the game, make or miss.

But Pau never looked to get open or score even when Dwight wasn't on the floor.

This is the problem. The offense was all Dwight and Kobe tonight, but even Metta gave a LOT of effort tonight and had 14 rebounds.

You won't convince anyone that Pau gave an acceptable effort tonight, hard as you will try. And aside from 1 play late where he actually stayed on West(which you can't make equal the entire game) his defense was abysmal.

Most of Kobe's turnovers are Pau's fault for not rolling into the right spot. Pau most of the time settled to roll out to the top of the FT line and settles for an 18 ft jump shot wherein Kobe had no choice but to force the issue since he was expecting Pau to be on the block. It's just terrible to see Pau play like this. I wish we'd start Jamison as the spacing would be great for Kobe and Dwight to operate.

Edited by KittenPuncher, November 27, 2012 - 10:43 PM.

#1056 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 606 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

@ lakersfandude, we get it, hold dwight accountable blah blah blah. but are you seriously saying "LULZ, DWIGHT HAS FLAWS GUYS"lol. we know that, but the positive outweigh the negative and your hate for dwight blinds you to the point where you can't see that. but your honestly telling us, bynum's positives outweigh his negatives? not imo.

#1057 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,743 posts

Pau came in the fourth and hit key free throws, grabbed several offensive rebounds, and made the game tying assist to Dwight.

He also played the weakest help defense ive seen...letting the player make game winning shot.

Good Job Pau

#1058 lildvl10

lildvl10

Rookie

• 1,376 posts
  • Fan Since:6
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

This thread is sometimes more entertaining than these laker games hehe. love it

#1059 kray28

kray28

Rookie

• 1,161 posts

Good post, dude.

Yes let's blame Kobe for taking the shots that no one else had the balls to take. Brilliant logic.
Posted Image

#1060 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:42 PM

I honestly can't believe those of you that are defending Gasol by trying to spread blame to Dwight Howard. Did Gasol do anything right tonight, aside from pulling down his nine rebounds? He was one arguably the worst defender on the court (from both teams), he was horrible on the offensive end (the entire team was, minus Kobe and Dwight, the lone stars), and he was lethargic and lazy for nearly 28 of the 32 minutes he was out there on the court.

Stop being idiots.

Great, great post.

Edited by Cowboys&LakersFan, November 27, 2012 - 10:44 PM.

htCCl0m.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users