Almost 20% of the regular season is done

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,486 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted November 27, 2012 - 07:27 AM

Playing .500 ball.
The 8th seed if playoffs started today.
New coach/staff/system.
Still no Nash.
The on court chemistry has definitely been inconsistent.
Theres many indicators that show theres reason to worry. Like Kobe walking off the court early.
That being said were still less than 5 games back of the #1 seed. So theres still a bit of time for change. But if we keep this current pace, by the ASG we will be 9-10 games out of first.
So how much should we expect for the remainder of this season?
Is a Chip even fathomable or are we pretty much conceding and knowing the rest of this season is to build and learn?

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#2 KobeWillReturnTriumphant

KobeWillReturnTriumphant

TheNefariousJim&HisSilverSpoon

• 1,786 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic/Kobe/Tony Smith

Posted November 27, 2012 - 07:32 AM

Everything will be fine. Playing without a PG and back up PG in a PG dominated offense is what we are seeing now. Steve Nash comes back and all will work out. Oh, I forgot someone wants him coming off the bench, lol.

#3 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,050 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 27, 2012 - 07:32 AM

The Lakers have to tweak the roster a bit. Another bench scorer player would be nice, but I think the Lakers need an athletic perimeter defender the most. The Lakers allow players to get into the paint too easily.

Posted Image

#4 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,177 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted November 27, 2012 - 07:38 AM

calm down stay in the moment dont look so far ahead
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#5 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 27, 2012 - 08:03 AM

We're 6-3 after sending Mike Brown away. We're doing just fine. L's at Sacramento and Memphis are annual, I believe we lost those games even when we won rings in 09 and '10. San Antonio is on a hot streak so losing to them with no Nash and D'Antoni by 2 points aint a bad thing. We hung in there with them. Things are looking up. Lots of encouraging signs that this team will be great

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#6 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,537 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted November 27, 2012 - 08:25 AM

lol......obviously a chip is fathomable

#7 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 3,140 posts

Posted November 27, 2012 - 08:30 AM

Trying to guess how the rest of the season may look based on 14 game sample isn't such a bright idea, especially when you had a change in staff.

Pre-Mike : 1-4
Post-Mike : 6-3

I wouldn't worry too much. When Nashty comes back, we won't have problems offensively. And defense will pick up eventually.

#8 bigvee

bigvee

Hall Of Fame

• 8,810 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:38 AM

Until we have Nash, we can't rate this team. He is the most important guy in our offense. Everything will fall into place when he's back.

I'm staying away from basketball arguments with my friends who are Miami fans until Nash is back.

#9 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,486 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted November 27, 2012 - 12:10 PM

Playing .500 ball.
The 8th seed if playoffs started today.
New coach/staff/system.
Still no Nash.
The on court chemistry has definitely been inconsistent.
Theres many indicators that show theres reason to worry. Like Kobe walking off the court early.
That being said were still less than 5 games back of the #1 seed. So theres still a bit of time for change. But if we keep this current pace, by the ASG we will be 9-10 games out of first.
So how much should we expect for the remainder of this season?
Is a Chip even fathomable or are we pretty much conceding and knowing the rest of this season is to build and learn?

Shouldn't you be more worried about the Clippers who have lost 4 straight since you look for any reason to put down our team shouldn't be praising the other one then?

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#10 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted November 27, 2012 - 12:25 PM

Hey now
Posted Image

#11 soooobased

soooobased

llama

• 226 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Horry, Fisher

Posted November 27, 2012 - 12:27 PM

Until we have Nash, we can't rate this team. He is the most important guy in our offense. Everything will fall into place when he's back.

I'm staying away from basketball arguments with my friends who are Miami fans until Nash is back.

So in other words, they are the scum of the earth?
Posted Image
Props to fkMikeBrown

#12 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,486 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted November 27, 2012 - 12:52 PM

Shouldn't you be more worried about the Clippers who have lost 4 straight since you look for any reason to put down our team shouldn't be praising the other one then?

Huh?
ummmmm. Man its just a question. And other than Blake and CP3, I dont know anything about the Clippers dude.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#13 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted November 27, 2012 - 01:22 PM

You gotta be kidding me. We're in November for God's sake and you're already talking about conceding the season? Just ridiculous. Nash isn't even back yet so judge this team without him is just stupid. I don't really give a damn what the standings are considering it's still so early in this season. Once the Lakers get their chemistry down they're gonna be as good as any team in the league.
htCCl0m.png

#14 The Hound

The Hound

3rd Eye Vision

• 1,052 posts
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba, Ron Artest, Magic

Posted November 27, 2012 - 01:22 PM

Still very early....

"Any man dies with a clean sword,  I'LL RAPE HIS [expletive]ING CORPSE!!!!!" - Sandor Clegane

#15 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,486 posts

Posted November 27, 2012 - 02:33 PM

You gotta be kidding me. We're in November for God's sake and you're already talking about conceding the season? Just ridiculous. Nash isn't even back yet so judge this team without him is just stupid. I don't really give a damn what the standings are considering it's still so early in this season. Once the Lakers get their chemistry down they're gonna be as good as any team in the league.

and in your opinion how long do you think it takes to "get our chemistry down"? And I'm referring to the chemistry that wins chips. 5 games? 25? 50? Takes teams that build dynasties a few seasons. My question is legitimate.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#16 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,226 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted November 27, 2012 - 02:39 PM

and in your opinion how long do you think it takes to "get our chemistry down"? And I'm referring to the chemistry that wins chips. 5 games? 25? 50? Takes teams that build dynasties a few seasons. My question is legitimate.

no it isn't you're the same cat that gave up on the team in January. But once we landed Sessions you were a "fan" again

Seems to me like you just want to complain a lot. Go make some more of your crappy music

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#17 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,420 posts

Posted November 27, 2012 - 02:44 PM

It's early. We're finally getting stability back after weeks of questions. Once Nash returns in the next couple of weeks we'll see where this team is at.

#18 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,486 posts

Posted November 27, 2012 - 03:01 PM

no it isn't you're the same cat that gave up on the team in January. But once we landed Sessions you were a "fan" again

Seems to me like you just want to complain a lot. Go make some more of your crappy music

lol. Not to debate your style Lil wayne but it bought me a house and helped pay for an education. Btw ain't u the retarded dude in the wheel chair. If you talked like that to my face you'd be [expletive] slapped from atl to staples center. Slow your roll princess and stop coming at me sideways every chance you get. You don't like me cuzz a that gp guy. Cool. I don't like you either. But I'm not the one acting like a Lil biatxh trying to respond on all the posts you make. That's you. Now play your roll hun. This will be the last time I respond to your brokeness. If you wanna talk real debates then its all Jesus. If not then please ignore me or whatever you need to do to not wet your panties all over my topics.

Edited by LakersGAFan, November 27, 2012 - 03:04 PM.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#19 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,420 posts

Posted November 27, 2012 - 03:06 PM

Are you kidding me GA?

#20 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,226 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted November 27, 2012 - 03:09 PM

Retarded? So you assuming that all wheelchair people are retarded? That shows your intelligence. I don't even rock with non of these mainstream rappers no more. It's Bizzle all day every day.. If you don't know who he is, look him up, Maybe you will learn a thing or two

Peace

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users