• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#121 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:07 PM

haha do you even watch Laker games? Defense was Bynum's forte?

yeah, you just lost all credibility with me.

Talk to Stu Lance then. Every game he commented on how Bynum altered others shots. I saw it, and commentators saw it, but you didn't? Now you have lost all credibility with me. Besides, Bynum is gone and Howard is here. Drew was criticized every game by fans, so why is it off limits to do the same with Dwight now that he is here. Do you have an agenda???

Edited by lakerfandude, November 24, 2012 - 09:10 PM.

#122 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,458 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:09 PM

Yet Howard has yet to do so and Bynum has......

Only because he rode Kobe and Pau for those rings. He was a role player.

Has bynum led a team to the finals.....no because he is too busy bowling and [expletive]ing up his knee

#123 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,731 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:09 PM

haha shut the [expletive] up dude, ignore!

2div

#124 KB24BlackMamba

KB24BlackMamba

Rookie

• 396 posts
  • Name:Kevin
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:10 PM

Dude, just stop. U are getting murdered on your every post here.
Posted Image

#125 pkflyers

pkflyers

• 8,803 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:11 PM

Has bynum led a team to the finals.....no because he is too busy bowling and [expletive]ing up his knee

yea, tbh LO had more to do with those championships than drew did

13z8pc6.jpg

#126 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:14 PM

Prove it. Show me dude.

#127 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:15 PM

If Howard gets 2 rings as a role player or the leader then I will bow down to posters like you. Until then, you are all talk... Go smoke a bowl..

Edited by lakerfandude, November 24, 2012 - 09:16 PM.

#128 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,458 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:17 PM

If Howard gets 2 rings as a role player or the leader then I will bow down to posters like you. Until then, you are all talk... Go smoke a bowl..

Don't need you to bow down because your posts are doing it for you. All talk about what? Howard being better than Bynum. Its a fact.

Smoking a bowl right now thanks.

Edited by LakeShow805, November 24, 2012 - 09:18 PM.

#129 androsays

androsays

• 4,731 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:18 PM

you're the only one who doesn't see it! you're like the cousin in the family that everybody knows is gay except the cousin! haha

Edited by androsays, November 24, 2012 - 09:18 PM.

2div

#130 serenityy

serenityy

Off The Bench

• 1,898 posts
  • Fan Since:1995
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:20 PM

Give me a break. Bynum was constantly altering shots. That was his forte. Your comment is all good, but hypocritical.. If you are saying Drew didn't consistently alter offensive players shots, you are a liar...

Alright, so, if defense is Bynum's forte, why did San Antonio love to put him in PnR situations but refused to do so with Howard and instead opted to put Gasol in many PnR situations? I'll tell you why:

Bynum is slow, he's not nearly as athletic as Howard nor can he cover the same amount of space as Howard can when closing out. At times, Bynum can look good on the defensive end, and actually, before the Lakers had him play heavy minutes, he was known for being a pretty good overall defender. But once the Lakers began to demand heavy minutes from Bynum, his defense was on and off and fans truly saw how terrible he is at covering ground. Also, he doesn't have the stamina Howard possesses, not even close. If Bynum had the motor Howard has, this trade may not have even been made. Moreover though, a motor or stamina is not something Bynum can develop, especially given his knee injury history.

#131 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:21 PM

you're the only one who doesn't see it! you're like the cousin in the family that everybody knows is gay except the cousin! haha

If you mean I'm not a follower and a band wagoner you are correct. Do we all have to be followers and love the same things here or are we our own people? Do I have to love Dwight if everyone else does, lol?

#132 androsays

androsays

• 4,731 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:24 PM

what band wagon is there? dwight howard is the best center in the league, bar none. ask any level headed analyst and they will tell you the same.

i don't even know if you're for real or if you're just doin this for [expletive] and giggles. do you not get any attention at home? do you not have a girl/or guy to show you some love? haha [expletive]!

2div

#133 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:26 PM

Alright, so, if defense is Bynum's forte, why did San Antonio love to put him in PnR situations but refused to do so with Howard and instead opted to put Gasol in many PnR situations? I'll tell you why:

Bynum is slow, he's not nearly as athletic as Howard nor can he cover the same amount of space as Howard can when closing out. At times, Bynum can look good on the defensive end, and actually, before the Lakers had him play heavy minutes, he was known for being a pretty good overall defender. But once the Lakers began to demand heavy minutes from Bynum, his defense was on and off and fans truly saw how terrible he is at covering ground. Also, he doesn't have the stamina Howard possesses, not even close. If Bynum had the motor Howard has, this trade may not have even been made. Moreover though, a motor or stamina is not something Bynum can develop, especially given his knee injury history.

Finally a post I can respect. No Bynum is not as athletic. Yes he is slower. Those are great points. Was Kareem as athletic as Dwight? Was Shaq as fast and as athletic? The answer is no. Those 2 used their skills and or strength to dominate their game. Bynum may not be as athletic or as quick to the spot as Dwight, but that doesn't make him any less a basketball player. To me the only downfall for Bynum was and is his health. If you say Howard is less of an injury factor you are correct, but as far as talent goes, I think a healthy Bynum is just as good as a healthy Howard. That's my stance.

#134 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:28 PM

what band wagon is there? dwight howard is the best center in the league, bar none. ask any level headed analyst and they will tell you the same.

i don't even know if you're for real or if you're just doin this for [expletive] and giggles. do you not get any attention at home? do you not have a girl/or guy to show you some love? haha [expletive]!

No I don't have a girl and maybe I should, lol., but that's not the point. I am 100% serious as far as my takes go though. I see what I see and you all see what you see. There should be no robots here...

#135 androsays

androsays

• 4,731 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:30 PM

wtf are you talkin about robots hahah

haha, i was gonna ignore you but you're interesting as [expletive]

2div

#136 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,458 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:34 PM

Finally a post I can respect. No Bynum is not as athletic. Yes he is slower. Those are great points. Was Kareem as athletic as Dwight? Was Shaq as fast and as athletic? The answer is no. Those 2 used their skills and or strength to dominate their game. Bynum may not be as athletic or as quick to the spot as Dwight, but that doesn't make him any less a basketball player. To me the only downfall for Bynum was and is his health. If you say Howard is less of an injury factor you are correct, but as far as talent goes, I think a healthy Bynum is just as good as a healthy Howard. That's my stance.

Drew is no Kareem or Shaq. So stop right there.

Both were pretty athletic ....more athletic than Drew, more skilled and way better.

Bynum doesn't have [expletive] on Shaq or kareem. And Dwight for that matte besides riding a great team for 2 rings.

#137 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:38 PM

wtf are you talkin about robots hahah

haha, i was gonna ignore you but you're interesting as [expletive]

I mean we don't all have to be programmed the same way and all have the same thoughts. I have different opinions than the most of you and it pisses you all off. I'm sorry, but that's how I'm wired. I have my own opinions and my own mind and I call it how I see it. Just because I see things in a different way doesn't make me any more wrong or any more right than any of you. I will always be this way and it rubs the folks who all different thoughts and ideas than me the wrong way. I won't change no matter how much posters rag on me. I am not a robot....

#138 androsays

androsays

• 4,731 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:41 PM

haha good for you, you're your own person!

but in this case, you cannot be more wrong.

2div

#139 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:43 PM

Drew is no Kareem or Shaq. So stop right there.

Both were pretty athletic ....more athletic than Drew, more skilled and way better.

Bynum doesn't have [expletive] on Shaq or kareem. And Dwight for that matte besides riding a great team for 2 rings.

Kareem was athletic in the same way you say Dwight is athletic? That's funny. How often did you see Kareem rock the rim and swat shots into the bleachers the way Howard does? Kareem was an artist, not a power guy, lol.. 2 different players. Your definition of athletic is totally different than mine. I'm not saying you are totally wrong, but the strength and muscle of Howard is completely different than the finesse and footwork of Kareem...

#140 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 09:43 PM

haha good for you, you're your own person!

but in this case, you cannot be more wrong.

Why, because you say so? Not...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users