#81 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,810 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 24, 2012 - 03:23 PM

Stop with the 75% crap. You are not in his body, wtf? According to most here Bynum never tried hard or put in the effort right, but yet he and Howard have close stats.. So Howard, the guy who brings it every night and never takes a day off, and the one the majority says is head over heels better than Drew, is averaging the same numbers as a player that never gave it his all and didn't ever seem to care and was lazy? That's not a good sign...

"Dwight is a force on both ends and he dominates games," D'Antoni said. "And I think he's about 75%. He's definitely not a worry. He just needs to expand his game, keep going, keep getting in shape."

But I guess we should ignore this, D'Antoni isn't "in his body", whatever the hell that means.

Yeah, it's definitely not unreasonable to expect a guy to play his best when he's clearly not 100%. Do you even read some of the stuff you post, seriously?

You make some of the worst arguments.

#82 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,050 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 24, 2012 - 03:28 PM

Even if you don't consider Dwight's health to be an issue, Dwight is putting up similar numbers with better efficiency in his first year with the Lakers than Bynum in his 7th year with the Lakers.

To me, it's just crazy not to consider Dwight's health an issue. IF Bynum ever plays again, are you going to bash him for not playing well right away? He's always had an adjustment period after coming back from his millions of injuries.

Posted Image

#83 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,749 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted November 24, 2012 - 03:41 PM

I never brought up Bynum. I've been talking about Dwight and his play and others starting talking about Drew. I just answered their posts. This thread is about Howard and Bynum shouldn't even be mentioned, but if someone asks me a question I will answer it.

BTW, just because a player reiterates "HIMSELF" that he's not all the way doesn't mean it is so. Players lie all the time to help out their cause. Ask Stan Van Gundy.

then please, enlighten us on how much of a better player Bynum is then Dwight without bringing up effort or potential.

2div

#84 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted November 24, 2012 - 03:47 PM

It's not even the question anymore. I'm just tired of watching the Lakers struggle. Everybody needs to step it up, Howard being a huge part of it. He just needs to be the bad ass you all say he is and help us win, because it's getting old.

#85 androsays

androsays

• 4,749 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 03:52 PM

what's getting old is you not understanding that prior to this season, Dwight has not played since April and is coming off of back surgery. Have you ever had back surgery? Have you ever stopped working out 6-7 months and then abruptly start again? it's difficult, and i'm not talking about professional sports like what Dwight is doing.

2div

#86 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,134 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 04:03 PM

I never brought up Bynum. I've been talking about Dwight and his play and others starting talking about Drew. I just answered their posts. This thread is about Howard and Bynum shouldn't even be mentioned, but if someone asks me a question I will answer it.

BTW, just because a player reiterates "HIMSELF" that he's not all the way doesn't mean it is so. Players lie all the time to help out their cause. Ask Stan Van Gundy.

Except Steve Clifford former Orlando assistant coach said himself Dwight wasn't close to himself.

Antonio brown said Dwight looked 60% to him about a month ago

When a guy who can dunk on 12 feet struggles to get up on 10 he's not healthy period
Posted Image

#87 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 04:33 PM

Except Steve Clifford former Orlando assistant coach said himself Dwight wasn't close to himself.

Antonio brown said Dwight looked 60% to him about a month ago

When a guy who can dunk on 12 feet struggles to get up on 10 he's not healthy period

We will see. The jury is still out and if you guys are right Howard will be healthy down the road and will lift us to a title. Let's hope so. If not, we are no better off than we were the last couple of years.

#88 lakersince75

lakersince75

Rookie

• 1,378 posts
  • Fan Since:1975
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Posted November 24, 2012 - 05:07 PM

Howard is just not as great as almost everybody here thought he was. He can't hold onto the ball, constantly getting it stripped, he can't handle pressure ie free throws, he isn't playing defense. I thought he was supposed to be the defensive stopper and do things that last years center wouldn't or couldn't do. I don't see it and I never thought I would. I'm not surprised.

He is a defensive stopper but not when 3 of the 5 on the court are just letting players run past them all game. Dwight will be fine as soon a Pau learns to help

#89 androsays

androsays

• 4,749 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 05:17 PM

or gets traded

2div

#90 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted November 24, 2012 - 05:48 PM

Lafan dude back!
Posted Image

#91 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,097 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted November 24, 2012 - 05:58 PM

lakerfandude is a long-standing member...

of my ignore list

Edited by Windu, November 24, 2012 - 05:59 PM.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#92 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted November 24, 2012 - 06:00 PM

:lolabove:
Posted Image

#93 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,810 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 24, 2012 - 06:46 PM

Dwight is so weak defensively. Everyone caught the first half, right? So bad.

#94 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 06:48 PM

Dwight is so weak defensively. Everyone caught the first half, right? So bad.

Yep. Did you see how he prevented the Mavs jump shooters from making their shots? They had wide open shots and they missed em, thank goodness for Dwight Howard, lol...

4 points 2 rebounds and 4 steals. I like the steals, but the 2 boards on all those Mavs misses, not so much. Antawn 11 boards and Dwight 2? Ouch....

Edited by lakerfandude, November 24, 2012 - 06:52 PM.

#95 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,258 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted November 24, 2012 - 06:54 PM

Yep. Did you see how he prevented the Mavs jump shooters from making their shots? They had wide open shots and they missed em, thank goodness for Dwight Howard, lol...

4 points 2 rebounds and 4 steals. I like the steals, but the 2 boards on all those Mavs misses, not so much. Antawn 11 boards and Dwight 2. Ouch....

I suppose you're not seeing that Howard is contesting a lot of shots at the rim, with most of those shots being missed and the others are cleaning up the glass after Howard did his job. Try again.

#96 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 07:00 PM

I suppose you're not seeing that Howard is contesting a lot of shots at the rim, with most of those shots being missed and the others are cleaning up the glass after Howard did his job. Try again.

Yeah guys, Howard is the reason we have this big lead, lol. Only Homers could give Howard a standing ovation for his 1st half effort. I want him to be a dominant player for us, but this game hasn't shown me anything that a good, not great, defensive center can do.

Without Dwight, I don't know where we would be tonight.

Edited by lakerfandude, November 24, 2012 - 07:01 PM.

#97 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,258 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted November 24, 2012 - 07:11 PM

Yeah guys, Howard is the reason we have this big lead, lol. Only Homers could give Howard a standing ovation for his 1st half effort. I want him to be a dominant player for us, but this game hasn't shown me anything that a good, not great, defensive center can do.

Without Dwight, I don't know where we would be tonight.

And where is this standing ovation coming from? You brought whatever heat you having coming at you yourself. When you pick and choose to post about when Dwight has a bad game is a dead giveaway of your blind hate for the guy. Show some objectivity and you might be able to hold a decent conversation about Dwights overall play.

#98 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 07:33 PM

And where is this standing ovation coming from? You brought whatever heat you having coming at you yourself. When you pick and choose to post about when Dwight has a bad game is a dead giveaway of your blind hate for the guy. Show some objectivity and you might be able to hold a decent conversation about Dwights overall play.

O.K. Thanks for the advice.

#99 androsays

androsays

• 4,749 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 07:51 PM

are u even watching the same [expletive]in game as the rest of us? haha

2div

#100 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,471 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted November 24, 2012 - 08:09 PM

O.K. Thanks for the advice.

Dwight just shut your [expletive] ass up with his defense tonight.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users