What's Wrong With Dwight?

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#61 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,356 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 01:20 PM

You can't put a % on Howards health, that's all a guess 75%, 80%, that's all a bunch of B.S., excuses, and falsehood. For all you know, he's a 100%. Al I know is that we've never had as crappy a start to a season as we are now in a long time. I thought Howard was supposed to shut other teams players down and protect the paint and help us win. We never had this kinda start before Howard got here. What's going on?

BTW, we are not talking about Bynum on this thread, we are talking about Howard and his poor play. If you want to talk about Drew, you should go to another thread troll.

I know he's not 100% because I've seen him play before this season. Something you admitted you've never done

I do like that your nowhere to be found when he puts up 28-13 but show up after a 7 point outing

Your agenda is pathetic, your dick riding is borderline homosexual, and your basketball knowledge is nonexistent
Posted Image

#62 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,723 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 24, 2012 - 01:35 PM

Your agenda is pathetic, your dick riding is borderline homosexual, and your basketball knowledge is nonexistent

loled on that last part.

lakerfandude is a [expletive]ing troll, all he does on this forum is discuss about bynum and howard, nothing else.

#63 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted November 24, 2012 - 02:01 PM

I know he's not 100% because I've seen him play before this season. Something you admitted you've never done

I do like that your nowhere to be found when he puts up 28-13 but show up after a 7 point outing

Two 7 point games in a row I might add.. I think I've been pretty self controlled here. I've wanted to come on so many times after watching his pathetic free throws and his weak defensive play, but I kept myself in check and bit my tongue, but after the last 2 games I can't control myself anymore. You guys talk about trading Gasol, I think we should trade Howard. He's not gonna sign an extension anyway, so trade him. What other center out there couldn't help us to a 6 and 7 record? Your Howard is playing like an average center and if you want to praise his play go ahead, but I'm not. I'm a Laker fan and am used to watching us win and when the savior comes in and stinks it up he's gonna get an earful and so are his worshipers as yourself. Deal with it, your boy has a lot of flaws and they are all coming to light.

I didn't know we were allowed to call people names and attack them on this site. It sounds like you are making fun of homosexuals too. Is that allowed here? I think you should take your homophobic feelings to another forum. I don't think that is welcome here.

Edited by lakerfandude, November 24, 2012 - 02:11 PM.

#64 CameronStewart

CameronStewart

Rookie

• 492 posts
  • Name:Cameron
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted November 24, 2012 - 02:03 PM

Nothings wrong with Howard....four rebounds is annoying but as people have said it will take months before he's back to 100%. The ironic thing is i see people are saying "Howard will leave with only scoring seven points....." , Howard probably feels he is the one letting down LA right now with his performances, not anything else. Relax Laker Nation.

#65 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,356 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 02:11 PM

Two 7 point games in a row I might add.. I think I've been pretty self controlled here. I've wanted to come on so many times after watching his pathetic free throws and his weak defensive play, but I kept myself in check and bit my tongue, but after the last 2 games I can't control myself anymore. You guys talk about trading Gasol, I think we should trade Howard. He's not gonna sign an extension anyway, so trade him. What other center out there couldn't help us to a 6 and 7 record? Your Howard is playing like an average center and if you want to praise his play go ahead, but I'm not. I'm a Laker fan and am used to watching us win and when the savior comes in and stinks it up he's gonna get an earful and so are his worshipers as yourself. Deal with it, your boy has a lot of flaws and they are all coming to light.

Lol, ya 18-11 is average. So what was Bynum considering those were his numbers at 100%
Posted Image

#66 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,746 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted November 24, 2012 - 02:20 PM

I didn't know we were allowed to call people names and attack them on this site. It sounds like you are making fun of homosexuals too. Is that allowed here? I think you should take your homophobic feelings to another forum. I don't think that is welcome here.

Where were you for his 33/14 game on 10/31, his 19/10 10/30, 23/18 on 11/11, 28/13 on 11/18, 23/15 11/20.

2 games is barely anything

If he was playing like an "average center" then he wouldn't be averaging 18/11 because no other center is doing that. Name me one other center that you would trade him for that is playing better.

If it was against the rule to have dumbass post then you would be the first one banned.

Edited by LakeShow805, November 24, 2012 - 02:21 PM.

#67 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 02:33 PM

Lol, ya 18-11 is average. So what was Bynum considering those were his numbers at 100%

Again we are not talking about Bynum here, we are talking about Howard, read the title of the thread it may help you from now on when you post. The majority of you wanted Howard, not me. Let's just see how this unfolds. I don't like the future of this team with Howard as our leader. That's my opinion and I'm sticking with it until proven otherwise. If you don't like it put me on ignore dude. Thank you.

Edited by lakerfandude, November 24, 2012 - 02:34 PM.

#68 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,848 posts
  • Name:Shamim

Posted November 24, 2012 - 02:35 PM

Andrew Bynum '11-12: 19/12/1.4 with 1.9 bpg and 0.5 spg on 56% shooting and 69% from the line.

Dwight Howard '12-13: 18/11/2.1 with 2.8 bpg and 1.1 spg on 60% shooting and 49% from the line.

Not seeing how he's playing like an average center when he's putting up Bynum's career highs at less than 100% coming off back surgery. If this is Howard "stinking it up" then what was Bynum doing last year? And as for criticizing Dwight for his defense, you must honestly be blind to not see his impact on that end. He has changed a countless number of attempts in the paint to this point, FAR more than Bynum would have through the same number of games. These don't always translate to a box score, watching the actual games makes things a hell of a lot clearer.

I just knew you were would pop up after Dwight had these last two games, it's pretty clear what your agenda is. No need to try and hide it anymore. If you're going to come in here and call out people on their opinions, bring a better argument. If you're going to criticize Dwight, don't cry when people point out the fact that Bynum's career highs have been matched to this point by a gimpy Dwight. It's all relevant.

#69 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,746 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted November 24, 2012 - 02:38 PM

Again we are not talking about Bynum here, we are talking about Howard, read the title of the thread it may help you from now on when you post. The majority of you wanted Howard, not me. Let's just see how this unfolds. I don't like the future of this team with Howard as our leader. That's my opinion and I'm sticking with it until proven otherwise. If you don't like it put me on ignore dude. Thank you.

Who would you want as the leader of the team then?

#70 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 02:46 PM

Andrew Bynum '11-12: 19/12/1.4 with 1.9 bpg and 0.5 spg on 56% shooting and 69% from the line.

Dwight Howard '12-13: 18/11/2.1 with 2.8 bpg and 1.1 spg on 60% shooting and 49% from the line.

Not seeing how he's playing like an average center when he's putting up Bynum's career highs at less than 100% coming off back surgery. If this is Howard "stinking it up" then what was Bynum doing last year? And as for criticizing Dwight for his defense, you must honestly be blind to not see his impact on that end. He has changed a countless number of attempts in the paint to this point, FAR more than Bynum would have through the same number of games. These don't always translate to a box score, watching the actual games makes things a hell of a lot clearer.

I just knew you were would pop up after Dwight had these last two games, it's pretty clear what your agenda is. No need to try and hide it anymore. If you're going to come in here and call out people on their opinions, bring a better argument. If you're going to criticize Dwight, don't cry when people point out the fact that Bynum's career highs have been matched to this point by a gimpy Dwight. It's all relevant.

For the last I'm not talking about Bynum. This thread is about about Howard, and I didn't create it by the way. If this is the guy most of you were ga ga about prior to him becoming a Laker I'm sorry but I just don't see it. If I watch him shoot another free throw again or go in the paint and get the ball stripped, it'll be too soon. I'm sorry, but he doesn't appear to be the basketball God a lot of you were making him out to be. If he sticks around after this year I will be completely surprised. He doesn't even act like he is in love with being a Laker right now.

#71 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 02:53 PM

Who would you want as the leader of the team then?

I haven't looked a the free agent list coming up or anything yet, but to me I just don't see Howard being the leader of the Lakers and taking us to a championship. If I'm proven wrong I will be glad because I love my Lakers, but I would be shocked. I was just not as in love with this guy as most everyone else was and is. I just wish he could lead us to a winning record at least.

#72 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,848 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 02:58 PM

For the last I'm not talking about Bynum. This thread is about about Howard, and I didn't create it by the way. If this is the guy most of you were ga ga about prior to him becoming a Laker I'm sorry but I just don't see it. If I watch him shoot another free throw again or go in the paint and get the ball stripped, it'll be too soon. I'm sorry, but he doesn't appear to be the basketball God a lot of you were making him out to be. If he sticks around after this year I will be completely surprised. He doesn't even act like he is in love with being a Laker right now.

But you are calling out Dwight Howard for playing like an "average center", despite him putting up the same numbers as Bynum did in his best season ever. The thread is about Howard, but the measuring stick is in comparison to Bynum from last season, since he hasn't played a second for the Sixers to this point. You can't call out Dwight Howard for playing like an average center after praising Bynum for much of last season for putting up virtually the same numbers. You can't have it both ways man. You call out Dwight and then expect everyone to simply ignore all the arguments you made for Bynum over the summer? Not gonna happen.

Players don't tend to look their best when they're not at 100%. Go figure.

#73 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,356 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 03:01 PM

Bynum is relevant. Learn how to argue. You say Bynum is better, which is relevant because you call Howard average despite howard matching Bynums statistical peaks at 75% Health

So Bynum is relevant because the person I'm arguing against likes to say Bynum is better.

Posted Image

#74 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 03:10 PM

But you are calling out Dwight Howard for playing like an "average center", despite him putting up the same numbers as Bynum did in his best season ever. The thread is about Howard, but the measuring stick is in comparison to Bynum from last season, since he hasn't played a second for the Sixers to this point. You can't call out Dwight Howard for playing like an average center after praising Bynum for much of last season for putting up virtually the same numbers. You can't have it both ways man.

Players don't tend to look their best when they're not at 100%. Go figure.

O.K. if that's the point you wanna make, then let's make it. Howard was supposed to be a big upgrade over Bynum, so big that he will be our leader after Kobe leaves and help lead us to championships. This great Howard that it was such a "no brainer" to trade him for Bynum isn't putting up such powerful games and numbers to prove your all arguments made before the trade happened. Most of you all wanted him, but what's he done so far that is so much better than last years center that warranted such long threads and endless posts that were being written about how awesome and dominant he was? He has to play behind Kobe just like Bynum and Pau did, does. I just hope that after all the love and praise that was issued from Laker forums about Howard, you guys are right.

#75 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,859 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted November 24, 2012 - 03:15 PM

O.K. if that's the point you wanna make, then let's make it. Howard was supposed to be a big upgrade over Bynum, so big that he will be our leader after Kobe leaves and help lead us to championships. This great Howard that it was such a "no brainer" to trade him for Bynum isn't putting up such powerful games and numbers to prove your all arguments made before the trade happened. Most of you all wanted him, but what's he done so far that is so much better than last years center that warranted such long threads and endless posts that were being written about how awesome and dominant he was? He has to play behind Kobe just like Bynum and Pau did, does. I just hope that after all the love and praise that was issued from Laker forums about Howard, you guys are right.

the dude is not 100%.

and if you wanna argue about dwight's numbers last year, he was playing with a herniated disc that the idiotic Magic medical staff misdiagnosed.

2div

#76 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,848 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 03:15 PM

He's not at 100%. It's that simple. At less than 100% he's putting up the same numbers as Bynum did as a career high, making a bigger impact defensively as well. That's proof enough that he's an upgrade over Bynum; he is equally as productive despite being at a max of 75%.

This is not a healthy Dwight Howard. If you had seen any footage of him prior to his back injury it's clear as day that he isn't at 100%. Fully healthy, Dwight Howard is the best center and defensive anchor in the entire league, and no other player comes close.

#77 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 03:17 PM

Bynum is relevant. Learn how to argue. You say Bynum is better, which is relevant because you call Howard average despite howard matching Bynums statistical peaks at 75% Health

So Bynum is relevant because the person I'm arguing against likes to say Bynum is better.

Stop with the 75% crap. You are not in his body, wtf? According to most here Bynum never tried hard or put in the effort right, but yet he and Howard have close stats.. So Howard, the guy who brings it every night and never takes a day off, and the one the majority says is head over heels better than Drew, is averaging the same numbers as a player that never gave it his all and didn't ever seem to care and was lazy? That's not a good sign...

Edited by lakerfandude, November 24, 2012 - 03:18 PM.

#78 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,054 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 24, 2012 - 03:20 PM

Not only is Dwight putting up similar numbers to Bynum while still not at 100%, Bynum has only put up those numbers once.

You could say that was a flash in the pan.

Posted Image

#79 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,859 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted November 24, 2012 - 03:20 PM

you're contradicting yourself. if we can't say that Dwight isn't 100% (which he isn't, he keeps reiterating HIMSELF that it'll take some time to get to his full health), then you can't say Bynum "never tried"

the more serious issue here is why the hell you're still taking Bynum's side. do you not see what he's doing in Philly? do you not know that he's close to being out the entire season because he hurt his knees BOWLING? smfh!

2div

#80 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 03:23 PM

you're contradicting yourself. if we can't say that Dwight isn't 100% (which he isn't, he keeps reiterating HIMSELF that it'll take some time to get to his full health), then you can't say Bynum "never tried"

the more serious issue here is why the hell you're still taking Bynum's side. do you not see what he's doing in Philly? do you not know that he's close to being out the entire season because he hurt his knees BOWLING? smfh!

I never brought up Bynum. I've been talking about Dwight and his play and others starting talking about Drew. I just answered their posts. This thread is about Howard and Bynum shouldn't even be mentioned, but if someone asks me a question I will answer it.

BTW, just because a player reiterates "HIMSELF" that he's not all the way doesn't mean it is so. Players lie all the time to help out their cause. Ask Stan Van Gundy.

Edited by lakerfandude, November 24, 2012 - 03:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users