• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#41 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted November 24, 2012 - 11:03 AM

Howard is just not as great as almost everybody here thought he was. He can't hold onto the ball, constantly getting it stripped, he can't handle pressure ie free throws, he isn't playing defense. I thought he was supposed to be the defensive stopper and do things that last years center wouldn't or couldn't do. I don't see it and I never thought I would. I'm not surprised.

#42 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted November 24, 2012 - 11:06 AM

Howard is just not as great as almost everybody here thought he was. He can't hold onto the ball, constantly getting it stripped, he can't handle pressure ie free throws, he isn't playing defense. I thought he was supposed to be the defensive stopper and do things that last years center wouldn't or couldn't do. I don't see it and I never thought I would. I'm not surprised.

At least he is playing.

How many games has Bynum played in?

GTFO troll :cool2:

Edited by LakeShow805, November 24, 2012 - 11:06 AM.

#43 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,280 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted November 24, 2012 - 11:07 AM

Posted Image

#44 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 11:12 AM

At least he is playing.

How many games has Bynum played in?

GTFO troll :cool2:

Of course he has yet to play, but even if he was still with us and on the bench, I doubt we'd be any worse than 6 and 7 at this point. I thought the point for moving him was to get the best most dominant big man in the league to save us. It's still early, but I don't see it.

#45 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 11:18 AM

Of course he has yet to play, but even if he was still with us and on the bench, I doubt we'd be any worse than 6 and 7 at this point. I thought the point for moving him was to get the best most dominant big man in the league to save us. It's still early, but I don't see it.

We did.
He is at 75% health ...he isn't fully back in game shape and is still putting up 18/11 on 60% shooting. Putting up Bynum's numbers from last year at 75% health.

Now please go back to 76ers forum troll.

#46 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 11:23 AM

We did.
He is at 75% health ...he isn't fully back in game shape and is still putting up 18/11 on 60% shooting. Putting up Bynum's numbers from last year at 75% health.

Now please go back to 76ers forum troll.

Nah, I think you are a troll. You keep talking great about a player that is sucking it up. You must like the Lakers losing because you are happy with a guy that just put up 7 and 9 and 7 and 6 consecutively. It sounds like that is what you like. If that's the case, then you must be a troll because you are trolling for Howard to keep up the great work, sarcastically rubbing it in the face of Laker fans.

#47 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 11:28 AM

Nah, I think you are a troll. You keep talking great about a player that is sucking it up. You must like the Lakers losing because you are happy with a guy that just put up 7 and 9 and 7 and 6 consecutively. It sounds like that is what you like. If that's the case, then you must be a troll because you are trolling for Howard to keep up the great work, sarcastically rubbing it in the face of Laker fans.

he has had 2 bad games.....and is averaging 18/11. I wouldn't call that "sucking it up". If you call that sucking it up...Bynum sure as hell sucked it up last year. Howard is not even 100%. Get that through your thick skull.

Howard: 13 games played 18/11 average right now
Bynum: 0 games player 0/0

Yea we lost that trade..... :smh:

#48 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 11:42 AM

he has had 2 bad games.....and is averaging 18/11. I wouldn't call that "sucking it up". If you call that sucking it up...Bynum sure as hell sucked it up last year. Howard is not even 100%. Get that through your thick skull.

Howard: 13 games played 18/11 average right now
Bynum: 0 games player 0/0

Yea we lost that trade..... :smh:

You can't put a % on Howards health, that's all a guess 75%, 80%, that's all a bunch of B.S., excuses, and falsehood. For all you know, he's a 100%. Al I know is that we've never had as crappy a start to a season as we are now in a long time. I thought Howard was supposed to shut other teams players down and protect the paint and help us win. We never had this kinda start before Howard got here. What's going on?

BTW, we are not talking about Bynum on this thread, we are talking about Howard and his poor play. If you want to talk about Drew, you should go to another thread troll.

Edited by lakerfandude, November 24, 2012 - 11:43 AM.

#49 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,656 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 24, 2012 - 11:42 AM

lakerfandude at it again ahaha

#50 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted November 24, 2012 - 11:56 AM

I'm not very thrilled with the way Dwight has played these last two ball games especially because it seemed like he just wasn't all that into the game energy wise like he typically is, however he's still a great player. A superstar and one of the best in the league. I'm a Bynum fan, I hope he gets back on the court, I hope he fulfills his great potential. The bottom line is that he's not on the court right now. Going bowling while being injured is one of the most knuckleheaded things I've ever seen before. I thought playing for Doug Collins would help him out, but Drew seems to be the same very talented, but same knucklehead he was in Los Angeles. Dwight just needs to get his confidence back. Right now he's not getting many shot attempts. Just 11 combined in the last two which just can't happen. He needs to be quicker with his moves. Even now there isn't a player in the league that can guard him on the low block one on one. Dwight also needs to keep the basketball higher. That's why he keeps getting stripped. When you bring the ball down it makes you very suseptible to getting stripped. I've also noticed that he's somewhat passive around the rim. He's not throwing it down as consistently as you typically see him.
htCCl0m.png

#51 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,206 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 24, 2012 - 12:07 PM

Not a damn thing is wrong with Dwight, except for the fact that he's not 100% yet.

Dwight had a bad game, two bad games, so what? Isn't he still averaging Bynum's career highs this season after coming off back surgery? lol Dwight's a proven commodity, a superstar, a top 5 player in the league. Dwight can have a bad game now and then.

#52 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 12:11 PM

You can't put a % on Howards health, that's all a guess 75%, 80%, that's all a bunch of B.S., excuses, and falsehood. For all you know, he's a 100%. Al I know is that we've never had as crappy a start to a season as we are now in a long time. I thought Howard was supposed to shut other teams players down and protect the paint and help us win. We never had this kinda start before Howard got here. What's going on?

BTW, we are not talking about Bynum on this thread, we are talking about Howard and his poor play. If you want to talk about Drew, you should go to another thread troll.

He is not 100%. Anyone with half a brain would know that.

Lets see our start is terrible for many reasons.

1. We had a terrible coach in Mike Brown and then was fired
2. Nash is hurt
3. Learning another new offense
4. Gasol is playing beyond crap.

But its all Howards fault.

:facepalm:

#53 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 12:20 PM

He is not 100%. Anyone with half a brain would know that.

Lets see our start is terrible for many reasons.

1. We had a terrible coach in Mike Brown and then was fired
2. Nash is hurt
3. Learning another new offense
4. Gasol is playing beyond crap.

But its all Howards fault.

:facepalm:

I didn't say it's all Howard's fault. I'm just saying I don't see any difference or upgrade in that position that's all. Maybe things will be fine down the road and we will win a championship, but in the meantime he has to stop getting stripped and stop letting opposing bigs outplay him. The Lakers losing the points in the paint department is unacceptable. Pau is a huge part of it, but so is Howard and to say he is doing just fine is a joke. And to boot, his free throw shooting makes me want to vomit.

#54 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 12:25 PM

I didn't say it's all Howard's fault. I'm just saying I don't see any difference or upgrade in that position that's all. Maybe things will be fine down the road and we will win a championship, but in the meantime he has to stop getting stripped and stop letting opposing bigs outplay him. The Lakers losing the points in the paint department is unacceptable. Pau is a huge part of it, but so is Howard and to say he is doing just fine is a joke. And to boot, his free throw shooting makes me want to vomit.

One man is playing and the other isn't.

How dumb are you?

#55 spacedog1

spacedog1

Rookie

• 234 posts
  • Fan Since:90s

Posted November 24, 2012 - 12:30 PM

lol so Dwight struggles and suddenly he's "not as great as almost everybody thought he was"

I don't think the past two games override what his whole career has shown

Stop trolling

#56 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 12:40 PM

One man is playing and the other isn't.

How dumb are you?

Are you deaf? This isn't a Bynum topic it's a Howard topic. He was supposed to be our savior and he isn't even coming close to taking us anywhere. This thread was started not by me, but by someone else who sees that Howard is playing like garbage. Get off the Drew talk already dude and try and defend your boy. If the only thing you got to say is that Howard is doing better than someone who isn't even playing, then that doesn't bold to well for you., lol.

#57 pkflyers

pkflyers

• 8,795 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 12:45 PM

Posted Image

13z8pc6.jpg

#58 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,043 posts
  • Name:Pat

Posted November 24, 2012 - 12:50 PM

Geez people, look at him beyond these last 2 games. Still not what Dwight Howard is capable of, but still easily the best C in the league. The Lakers and Dwight himself have said he's not going to be 100% for awhile. This was a major injury and he doesn't have the history of injuries like other centers do, so I'll take him at his word for it. He's earned it because he works hard and even getting back before the season was a little bit of a miracle.

It's not like he puts off procedures for his injuries or further aggravates injury because he had to go bowling.

Posted Image

#59 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,280 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted November 24, 2012 - 12:56 PM

Posted Image

AND

Posted Image

#60 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts

Posted November 24, 2012 - 01:02 PM

Are you deaf? This isn't a Bynum topic it's a Howard topic. He was supposed to be our savior and he isn't even coming close to taking us anywhere. This thread was started not by me, but by someone else who sees that Howard is playing like garbage. Get off the Drew talk already dude and try and defend your boy. If the only thing you got to say is that Howard is doing better than someone who isn't even playing, then that doesn't bold to well for you., lol.

1.How does being deaf relate to anything? You read text not listen to it. :smh:

I don't see any difference or upgrade in that position that's

Then who the hell were you talking about before then? oh yea bynum..........Ones playing and one isn't. Thats an upgrade and a difference

3. This thread wasn't made by you. It was made by user who also had his name as Bynum> Howard and thought Bynum should be the leader of the team. So it really makes no difference to me.

Howard is averaging 18 points 11 rebounds 3 blks on 60%shooting.
No other center is averaging that. He might not be playing up to his standards( Not fully himself yet) but he is better than any other center.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)