Photo

Is the Morris / Duhon PG rotation the worst of all time?

SO BAD

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#41 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,883 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted November 27, 2012 - 05:41 AM

I agree. Sessions would have been a great backup in this system. Nash Sessions and Morris. Now that's nice. With Nash only needing about 30 minutes per game, Sessions would have enough minutes. However he wanted to be a starter. I would rather a guy that wants to be a winner more than a starter. especially for the same money

and he isn't even a starter in Charlotte X_X

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#42 nmacias

nmacias

Rookie

• 43 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:38 PM

They were both [expletive] today. I would even say Duhon played better than Morries despite not scoring anything. They were both so bad that I wished Steve Blake wasn't injured.

#43 JSaber20

JSaber20

Rookie

• 727 posts
  • Name:Jaime
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Big Game James Worthy

Posted November 27, 2012 - 10:54 PM

I hope the FO realizes that while Morris is improving, that doesn't mean you should trust him with the start.
25 mins, 1 point, 0/6 FG

People don't want to believe it but we still need a backup PG.

MDADefense_zpsb51f57fb.jpg

#44 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 27, 2012 - 11:19 PM

I hope the FO realizes that while Morris is improving, that doesn't mean you should trust him with the start.
25 mins, 1 point, 0/6 FG

People don't want to believe it but we still need a backup PG.

Everybody has bad games even KD when he was younger used to shoot Horrific from the field some games and what really killed us was Pau and Metta not scoring barely anything

#45 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,726 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted November 27, 2012 - 11:21 PM

Mike Penberthy would have scorched the Pacers with all of those open threes. Damn

#46 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,668 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted November 27, 2012 - 11:22 PM

Everybody has bad games even KD when he was younger used to shoot Horrific from the field some games and what really killed us was Pau and Metta not scoring barely anything

did you just compare Morris to Kevin Durant?

2div

#47 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,860 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 27, 2012 - 11:41 PM

I hope you're talking about Kaniel Dickens when you say KD. Durant has never missed less than two shots in a game throughout his entire career. Morris' name has no business being in the same sentence. He's lucky I mentioned him in this paragraph with Durant.

#48 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 21,345 posts

Posted November 27, 2012 - 11:51 PM

Posted Image

#49 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,867 posts
  • Fan Since:1986

Posted November 28, 2012 - 12:30 AM

Mike Penberthy would have scorched the Pacers with all of those open threes. Damn

That's so great

Smush parker and mike penberthy are better then Morris/duhon

There is a trade coming. Let's hope a laker pg gets moved

#50 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,101 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted November 28, 2012 - 05:59 AM

Morris came back to reality yesterday. he was terrible
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#51 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted November 30, 2012 - 10:59 AM

I guess everybody ran with Kevin Durant but not the point that was trying to be made.... the point is not everybody plays perfect especially when they are still developing that was the point being made you can just remove the name Kevin Durant and put "NBA player" has bad games too...

#52 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,860 posts
  • Name:Brandon

Posted November 30, 2012 - 11:50 AM

I guess everybody ran with Kevin Durant but not the point that was trying to be made.... the point is not everybody plays perfect especially when they are still developing that was the point being made you can just remove the name Kevin Durant and put "NBA player" has bad games too...

So I can do this?

Everybody has bad games even Tierre Brown when he was younger used to shoot Horrific from the field some games and what really killed us was Pau and Metta not scoring barely anything

Doesn't sound too good anymore, huh? Suddenly, you get the idea you're trying to justify Darius Morris' bad games with Tierre Brown's...which is funny, because Tierre Brown and Darius Morris are pretty similar, despite Morris playing nine more minutes a night on the court.

Posted Image

#53 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted November 30, 2012 - 12:00 PM

So I can do this?

Doesn't sound too good anymore, huh? Suddenly, you get the idea you're trying to justify Darius Morris' bad games with Tierre Brown's...which is funny, because Tierre Brown and Darius Morris are pretty similar, despite Morris playing nine more minutes a night on the court.

Posted Image

That's fine and I don't care about Tierre Brown because he is not Darius Morris.. that's nice that you found a player who you can compare Morris with... but Morris is finally seeing some real playing time for the first time in his career consistently so hopefully he can grow as time goes on... Morris has the work ethic to be good.. I'm not saying Morris is great but he is definitely good enough to be a back PG and could provide quick bench for us with his 3 point shooting and defensive energy off the bench.. which is what we need with this old team that we have put together

#54 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,399 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted November 30, 2012 - 01:19 PM

That's fine and I don't care about Tierre Brown because he is not Darius Morris.. that's nice that you found a player who you can compare Morris with... but Morris is finally seeing some real playing time for the first time in his career consistently so hopefully he can grow as time goes on... Morris has the work ethic to be good.. I'm not saying Morris is great but he is definitely good enough to be a back PG and could provide quick bench for us with his 3 point shooting and defensive energy off the bench.. which is what we need with this old team that we have put together

Nope he is average to below average.

#55 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted November 30, 2012 - 01:28 PM

Nope he is average to below average.

Okay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users