Photo

Kobe supports Pau!

15 00 Career Points

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

• 38,947 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 07:32 PM

Stormed off the court and into the locker room before the game was even officially over. Not sure how happy he is with Pau tbh (to be honest).

#/swag

Edited by    , November 23, 2012 - 07:32 PM.

yo.

#82 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,589 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted November 23, 2012 - 07:35 PM

YOLO
Posted Image

• 38,947 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 07:36 PM

:laughing:

yo.

#84 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 30,483 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted November 23, 2012 - 07:38 PM

Kobe said Pau in particular NEEDS to step up.

Didn't happen today

I've always liked Steve Blake.

#85 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 41,961 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 23, 2012 - 08:04 PM

We all know Kobe says a lotta bull[expletive]
Pau Gasol is TRASH

#86 epicwolf

epicwolf

Off The Bench

• 2,652 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted November 23, 2012 - 08:05 PM

I could of sworn Kobe uses his famous death stare at Pau

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#87 Majesty

Majesty

• 30,483 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 08:07 PM

Pau
"All my looks are jump shots and I'd like to see more looks at the basket."

Pau.. when Jordan Hill is in and you're the bench 5 you did EVEN LESS!! :smh: And still weren't looking to post

• 38,947 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 08:08 PM

^ I know man. I was hearing his postgame as well. Ridiculous. He's not even helping himself or his case by his comments either.

yo.

#89 Majesty

Majesty

• 30,483 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 08:36 PM

^ I know man. I was hearing his postgame as well. Ridiculous. He's not even helping himself or his case by his comments either.

Kobe said

"Alright if that's what he's asking for then we'll give him the ball in the post more."

THIS means that Kobe is gonna look for Pau in the post now.

This means if Pau plays like CRAP against Dallas and getting the ball in the post, his excuses are gone. They ALREADY are but Pau was basically insinuating he'd do better if we just fed him in the post.

Alright he gets his wish, he won't do anything with it.

• 38,947 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 08:46 PM

^ Kobe really said that?

yo.

#91 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 15,011 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted November 23, 2012 - 08:46 PM

If I ever see pau in person I will walk up to him wind my foot back and very abruptly kick him square in the testicles. Then he will stand there and laugh and say haha I have no balls.

#92 Majesty

Majesty

• 30,483 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 09:03 PM

^ Kobe really said that?

pretty much. he seemed a bit annoyed that Pau had even said that(A reporter had told Kobe what Pau had said)

he was pretty much "Alright then we'll get him the ball down in the post more." in a very annoyed way.

• 38,947 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 09:04 PM

Good. I like that response from Kobe. Hope he sticks to his word and we see if Pau can back up his more than likely BS talk.

yo.

#94 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 15,011 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 09:08 PM

Good. I like that response from Kobe. Hope he sticks to his word and we see if Pau can back up his more than likely BS talk.

Pau will do what he always does in the post, pass it away.

#95 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,596 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 23, 2012 - 09:10 PM

Pau is completely deflecting the blame. It's all on him. There is no problem with his role on this team, no one is forcing him to shoot the ball from the mid-range every set play. He has the choice to drive, shoot, facilitate or whatever. Those options have been available to him all throughout the last 2 1/2 years yet he's still looked like a shell of himself. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference what the team runs if he isn't into the game mentally. Every time Kobe calls for a pick, Pau sets it then spots up instead of rolling to the basket. Almost every other half-court possession he's floating near the high post only to catch a pass, hold it for 5 seconds, then pass it off elsewhere. When he's on the floor w/the bench unit, he refuses to play down low and continues to play like some super [expletive]ty version of Dirk Nowitzki.

We were terrible defensively every minute w/Pau on the floor and we had our best stretches when his useless ass was sitting on the bench.

This is so infuriating and then he has the nerve to go out and complain about touches? Shut the [expletive] up Pau. Start playing like you actually give a damn.

#96 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 15,011 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 09:18 PM

Pau is completely deflecting the blame. It's all on him. There is no problem with his role on this team, no one is forcing him to shoot the ball from the mid-range every set play. He has the choice to drive, shoot, facilitate or whatever. Those options have been available to him all throughout the last 2 1/2 years yet he's still looked like a shell of himself. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference what the team runs if he isn't into the game mentally. Every time Kobe calls for a pick, Pau sets it then spots up instead of rolling to the basket. Almost every other half-court possession he's floating near the high post only to catch a pass, hold it for 5 seconds, then pass it off elsewhere. When he's on the floor w/the bench unit, he refuses to play down low and continues to play like some super [expletive]ty version of Dirk Nowitzki.

We were terrible defensively every minute w/Pau on the floor and we had our best stretches when his useless ass was sitting on the bench.

This is so infuriating and then he has the nerve to go out and complain about touches? Shut the [expletive] up Pau. Start playing like you actually give a damn.

Thank you. I can understand bad offense from time to time but defense should always be there and gasol acts like he did no wrong. I hope he gets used to that bench cuz I see him sitting there a lot more now

#97 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 20,924 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 11:57 PM

Pau is walking a very fine line with his comments tonight. He's making excuses now and putting the blame elsewhere.

For a guy that has nearly been traded (actually traded once) the last two years, the last thing he should be doing is starting to play the blame game. It will make the front office's job a lot easier that's for sure

#98 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,262 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted November 24, 2012 - 12:21 AM

i hope mitch is working the phone lines, i've never disliked pau more then after tonight's showing.

2div

#99 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,596 posts
  • Name:Shamim

Posted November 24, 2012 - 01:47 AM

Pau is walking a very fine line with his comments tonight. He's making excuses now and putting the blame elsewhere.

For a guy that has nearly been traded (actually traded once) the last two years, the last thing he should be doing is starting to play the blame game. It will make the front office's job a lot easier that's for sure

Let's hope the front office doesn't just brush it aside. The versatility of his skillset isn't enough to cover for his sorry lack of effort on the floor anymore. In the last two years he's quickly slid into Lamar territory where production and value seems to come with qualifiers. Completely inactive on the defensive end, always floating near the high post on the offensive end, and it's like he forgets that he has a post-game AND a height advantage over almost every match-up on any given night.

I hope we figure out something quick. There was a stark contrast tonight between the team with Pau on the floor and with him on the bench. He was a net negative on both ends with his sorry play. We seemed to dig ourselves into double digit holes every time he checked in. I honestly think that the only reason we weren't blown out by 20+ was because D'Antoni benched him. He was that terrible.

#100 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 2,846 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted November 24, 2012 - 01:48 AM

man [expletive] this [expletive]...im really starting to get pissed of this guy!

LAKERS FOR LIFE!

BIGGEST LAKERS FAN FROM COLOGNE, GERMANY BABY!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users