23 replies to this topic

#21 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 3,763 posts
  • Fan Since:2004
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 28, 2012 - 01:52 PM

With Harden gone Westbrook thinks this is his coming or something like that. As Majesty kind of touched on, Harden was the facilitator for that team late in games, now its Westbrook just shooting whenever he pleases.

#22 LikeABosh

LikeABosh

Off The Bench

• 2,389 posts
  • Fan Since:Kobe/Fisher
  • Fav. Laker:Fisher

Posted November 28, 2012 - 02:24 PM

With Harden gone Westbrook thinks this is his coming or something like that. As Majesty kind of touched on, Harden was the facilitator for that team late in games, now its Westbrook just shooting whenever he pleases.

He now averages 1 less FGA than he did with Harden there last season so that doesn't make any sense at all.

#23 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 3,763 posts
  • Fan Since:2004
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 28, 2012 - 02:35 PM

He now averages 1 less FGA than he did with Harden there last season so that doesn't make any sense at all.

Good point, but I don't think it's clear cut with those stats, but definitely the case in some games where you can just tell Westbrook is a very low IQ player. One good indicator is how his percentages are far down. You can clearly see the difference Harden made there.

#24 LikeABosh

LikeABosh

Off The Bench

• 2,389 posts
  • Fan Since:Kobe/Fisher
  • Fav. Laker:Fisher

Posted November 28, 2012 - 02:44 PM

Good point, but I don't think it's clear cut with those stats, but definitely the case in some
games where you can just tell Westbrook is a
very low IQ player. One good indicator is how his percentages are far down. You can clearly
see the difference Harden made there.

Only thing down I believe is his shooting but he's been picking it up lately. His passing is the best it's ever been and there's only 2 PG's passing at a better rate than him. If his shooting % stays in the same range than I guess people can make an argument for where Harden played a helping hand.

Edited by LikeABosh, November 28, 2012 - 02:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users