Photo

Zach Randolph And Kendrick Perkins May Have Physically Fought After Wednesday’s Game

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted November 15, 2012 - 09:47 AM

Zach Randolph And Kendrick Perkins May Have Physically Fought After Wednesday’s Game

Posted on November 15, 2012 by Stephen Coston

Posted Image
Animosity first developed between Zach Randolph and Kendrick Perkins during the 2011 Playoffs, when the two engaged in battle on the low block throughout a hard-fought, seven-game Western Conference Semifinals series. Randolph, who was in the midst of putting together one of the more remarkable playoff runs in recent memory, dominated in three Grizzly victories, but Memphis ultimately went on to lose by 15 points in the deciding contest. Many of you likely recall Z-Bo’s assertion that Kendrick Perkins stood no chance in trying to guard him, stating that Perk is “too slow” and that he told him so “to his face.”
Now it seems that Randolph not only believes that Perkins can’t guard him, but that he can’t fight him, either. Late in Wednesday’s nationally-televised game between the Grizzlies and Thunder, Randolph could be heard telling Perkins he’d “beat his ass.” It happened after the Grizzlies had essentially secured themselves a victory, and both players were ejected by referee Ken Mauer. Listen carefully around the five-second mark of the following video…
Seems like pretty standard trash talk to me, but I suppose Mr. Mauer figured he ought not to let the situation get out of hand in a game that was all but decided. According to reports, however, the situation still got out of hand. It didn’t happen in front of the cameras, but supposedly in the area around the locker rooms. Via SBNation…

Zach Randolph and Kendrick Perkins may have engaged in a physical altercation after being ejected from the Memphis Grizzlies’ 107-97 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night.
Darnell Mayberry of The Oklahoman first tweeted the two “had an altercation near the locker rooms. Police investigating.” Later, however, Mayberry sent out that “Police captain saying an altercation did not take place and there is no investigation underway.”
Other tweets, however, indicated that something may still have occurred, but the police involved are not commenting further:
@johnhollinger Oh, there was something. We had a NewsOK staffer who heard the yelling and something hitting against walls, doors. — Jenni Carlson (@JenniCarlson_OK) November 15, 2012
I asked an OKC police officer what happened and he smiled and said “no comment.” — Royce Young (@dailythunder) November 15, 2012
Perkins offered no help on the incident, declining to speak to reporters in the locker room.

Being that the police aren’t going to investigate any further, it seems unlikely that we’ll ever know exactly what (if anything) actually happened last night. So, I’m just going to assume Randolph whipped Kendrick upside the head with his trusty pool cue.

http://network.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/12218137?widget=true

I got my money on Z-BO winning the fight lol

Edited by LakeShow805, November 15, 2012 - 04:30 PM.

#2 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,931 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 15, 2012 - 10:59 AM

Dude

I would pay 20$ to see that fight

UFC style

#3 Listen2TheBeatt

Listen2TheBeatt

6th Man

• 691 posts
  • Name:Colin
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Ariza

Posted November 15, 2012 - 12:42 PM

You need to post links to articles you post in here, especially if you quote the entire article.
Videographer for LakerNation.com & STNTV
Follow me on Twitter @Listen2TheBeatt

#4 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,931 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 15, 2012 - 03:00 PM

This is all im going to be thinking about...

I hope that there is some secrutity camera phootage of the fight!!!! (and it totally happen!!! come one people!!!)

And...
Why are there not more posts?
Just because its not laker related does not mean it is not intresting! (then again, i thought a lot of people would be intreasted in the Chinese power transition, but not a single person has commented on that HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE story...

#5 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,876 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 15, 2012 - 03:54 PM

I posted the video of them getting ejected in the gameday thread.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#6 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted November 15, 2012 - 04:30 PM

You need to post links to articles you post in here, especially if you quote the entire article.

Thanks for reminding me. Totally forgot.

#7 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted November 16, 2012 - 12:04 AM

Two guys I wouldn't wanna mess with.
htCCl0m.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users