50 replies to this topic

#41 Nego

Nego

El Duro

• 1,143 posts
  • Fan Since:Lakers traded for Kobe
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 02, 2012 - 09:02 PM

It's not true, we aren't going to be running the whole game, or even the majority of the game. You been wrong since the first post. Why would I acknowledge anything you've said about how we're gonna run the offense when your first statement is incorrect.

Yep we'll see

Whomever is open shoots. Nash used to create a shot for himself a LOT and would probably be doing what Morris is asked to do, and Morris had 12 points tonight. Nash is a consistent 3 point shooter and with the players around him will have more wide open three opportunities than he's had in his career. When's the last time Nash had ANYONE on his team that demanded a double team? Exactly.

Steve Nash....

Actually I've torn down all your arguments and given solid responses breaking your logic. You can refuse to admit it all you want but everyone that's read our debate will see that. If anyone is giving the crap responses and repeating the same stuff that's been disproved, it's not me.

So much for believing in Mike Bro.... D'Antoni torn this 4-4 with him. Time will tell that I actually had the best argument and time is already on my side. My previous post regarding the issues with this system still stand and make me right, WRONG FIT period.

Posted Image

#42 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted December 02, 2012 - 09:06 PM

It is the wrong fit for the team unless we can trade 75% of the team this experiment wont work
Posted Image

#43 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,628 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted December 02, 2012 - 09:16 PM

Steve Nash and Dwight Howard, perfect fit. Kobe can run pick and roll. Pau can run pick and roll. Metta can shoot, Meeks can shoot, Jamison can shoot. The offense is scoring points even without both of our point guards. The defense needs to wake the hell up. D'Antoni can coach, the players just need a freaking 5 hour energy before games or something.

#44 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,054 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 02, 2012 - 09:23 PM

D'Antoni has been known as a terrible defensive coach throughout his career but I can't say it's his fault here.

He can't give players more quickness so that they can stay in front of their men. It's the reason why the Lakers were terrible defensively too under a defensive head coach.

Posted Image

#45 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted December 02, 2012 - 09:40 PM

Metta can shoot

lol

Pau Gasol is GONE

#46 24allday

24allday

Rookie

• 1,394 posts
  • Name:Gavin
  • Fan Since:3rd grade - first started watching and loved Kobe
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba, #STAYSWAG

Posted December 02, 2012 - 09:59 PM

D'Antoni can coach all he wants, it's the horrible effort we give every other game that kills us. Has all year long and until the PLAYERS decide to play with some [expletive]in energy this stuff will continue

#47 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 6,083 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted December 02, 2012 - 10:02 PM

The D'Antoni system won't hurt us. Some of his coaching choices, might. No Jordan Hill, minimizing Meeks' playtime after an incredulous performance? Questionable.

With that stated, it is even more important the Lakers bring their defensive game.

Edited by -Wade-, December 02, 2012 - 10:03 PM.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#48 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted December 02, 2012 - 10:03 PM

it will hurt

just keep watching

Pau Gasol is GONE

#49 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,628 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted December 03, 2012 - 05:47 PM

lol

I know, it sounds like a joke even while I was typing it haha. But for real, he's hitting shots this season so far.

#50 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts

Posted December 03, 2012 - 09:43 PM

Magic just beat the 1st place Warriors

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#51 ColStac

ColStac

Bleed Purple and Gold

• 487 posts
  • Name:Colmon
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:13 AM

I'm not going to have any knee-jerk reactions to MDT's 3-4 start and am totally willing to give him time to work things out. That being said, Bickerstaff was 4-1. I'm not saying he was the answer, and granted he coached during a home stand when there was nowhere to go but up. But at least he had Jordan Hill on the floor. Don't understand why Mike doesn't recognize what he brings to the team. Just put him out there for goodness sake.
The game changes, the players turnover, but the Mamba remains a constant!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users