1) Lakers are one of the biggest fan bases in the world - Can you imagine the backlash he will receive? When has a player left in FA for another team from the Lakers? Howards rep is already low because of the "dwightmare" imagine going to a 3rd team in a space of 15 months? Public backlash, hated by a LOT of NBA fans etc etc. Its a PR disaster.
2) Howard Loves LAs lifestyle. He already in love with the city, its people and fans.
3) Lakers franchise has already showed they mean business and will do anything to win a championship - Firing of Mike Brown? Getting Nash? I wont be suprised if we do another small move as the season goes by to make sure we win. Also have showed not to be tight and will be spend any amount of money as long as were contenders and have a chance to win
4) Lakers take care of their superstars aka Kobe Bryant
5) The keys to LA are his in 2-3 years when Kobe retires, he will be the "big" star in LA.
6) His options are so very limited. Dallas? Atlanta? Unless him and CP3 both leave the LA teams and go somewhere together which are both unlikely situations due to the above reasons.
7) Leaving 30 million on the table to switch teams
1% chance goes to him and Kobe having a fight, him not working out with management, us going 20-62 this season. As you can see these situations are very unlikely thus the 1%
Edited by Lakers4Life, November 14, 2012 - 07:04 PM.
Laker fan for life.