247 replies to this topic

#161 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 29, 2012 - 02:07 AM

http://www.tmz.com/2...ghbors-beckett/

NBA superstar Andrew Bynum is suing his next door neighbors, claiming they're violent, racist hooligans -- but the neighbors have fired back ... claiming Bynum is the REAL a-hole.

Bynum -- a former member of the L.A. Lakers -- claims that ever since he moved into his fancy home in Westchester, CA more than 7 years ago, he's been constantly harassed by his neighbors, Ramond and Cindy Beckett.

According to his lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Bynum says ... the Becketts have objected to his "profession, his race, his friends, his cars and his taste in music."

Bynum claims the Becketts have behaved like petulant children -- throwing coins at his Ferrari (which chipped the paint), screaming at him about his music, and even banging the side of his house with "a long stick."

But the Becketts quickly responded to the lawsuit with a countersuiit of their own -- TRASHING Bynum as the neighbor from hell who only sued them to preemptively strike against the lawsuit they had been planning.

In their legal docs, the Becketts UNLOAD on the NBA star -- claiming he's guilty of the following misdeeds:

-- brandishing FIREARMS in an attempt to intimidate the Becketts
-- "apparently" using drugs and allowing weed smoke to drift next door
-- blasting loud, profane rap music (including the song "Currency" by Trina)
-- blasting his video games at "window-shaking volumes"
-- letting his dogs run loose through the neighborhood
-- constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds

Bynum has denied the allegations ... and according to docs filed by Andrew, the Becketts have sold their house since the lawsuit was filed ... so they're no longer neighbors.

We reached to both sides -- no word back from either.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#162 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted November 29, 2012 - 03:27 AM

Lol
Posted Image

#163 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is A Wanker!

• 7,221 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Prince & The Revolution

Posted November 29, 2012 - 07:10 AM

And like a bad neighbor, Andrew Bynum's there!

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#164 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,597 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted November 29, 2012 - 07:43 AM

:laughing:

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#165 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,537 posts

Posted November 29, 2012 - 08:49 AM

Doesn't Andrew live with his mom. I doubt that report is true. Unless his mom joins in on the thug life
Posted Image

#166 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted November 29, 2012 - 08:58 AM

htCCl0m.png

#167 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted November 29, 2012 - 09:01 AM

Andrew Bynum reminds me of a jamarcus russell. He got so much talent and so much potential but he just doesn't have the work ethics and the care to be great. He can also be a little bit of a Greg Oden with injuries destroying his career. Imagine if he actually care enough to go to the gym and go through rehab extensively to get back on the court. To be honest with you, I dont think it is in his genes. He doesn't have that Kobe Bryant mentality. Kobe's been injured since 2004 and Kobe's been playing out of his mind. Bynum on the other hand is too busy counting his benjamines, going to barbar shops and stealing handicap parking spaces to even care. A team will be dumb enough to give him max money next year but I think that will be the last contract Bynum will have. The lakers trade Bynum not because he doesn't have the talent. Lakers trade a player with no heart and care to be great. A lot of people have talent in the NBA. Only a few have the hearts and passion for the game. Bynum doesn't have it.

Bynum is a bust!

Dude you just completely killed your credibility. Comparing Bynum to one of the biggest busts in the history if sports in JaMarcus Russell is absurd. Bynum is no bust. He's the second best center and one of the best overall bigs in the league when healthy. Russell was never even a starting caliber quarterback. If you wanna say Drew hasn't quite lived up to his potential because that's fine. He could've been the best center in the game or at least in the discussion with Dwight if he had ever gotten his [expletive] straight and stayed healthy consistently. He is definitely NOT a bust though. Things don't look great for him right now, but if he can just get back healthy then he'll be fine.
htCCl0m.png

• 40,604 posts

Posted November 29, 2012 - 10:42 AM

Very good, but just to maximize on it, would've flowed a little better if it were Bynum is there! as opposed to Andrew Bynum's there! Say it all together with that part fixed and you'll see what I mean.

Edited by    , November 29, 2012 - 10:42 AM.

yo.

#169 J-H!zZl3

J-H!zZl3

New season, same goal.

• 13,773 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Kobe

Posted November 29, 2012 - 01:07 PM

Very good, but just to maximize on it, would've flowed a little better if it were Bynum is there! as opposed to Andrew Bynum's there! Say it all together with that part fixed and you'll see what I mean.

Posted Image

#170 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,738 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 29, 2012 - 03:06 PM

pathetic, lakerfandude still defending him? you must be kidding me bynum has lost all motivation on basketball

#171 NasWutangKB24

NasWutangKB24

KUSH

• 867 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 29, 2012 - 05:22 PM

i always knew Bynum and Odom smoked weed together!!!!

they always looked so high in interviews

i bet Bynum, Odom, and Phil Jackson would get baked together on road trips at the hotel haha

#172 LikeABosh

LikeABosh

Off The Bench

• 2,537 posts
  • Fan Since:Kobe/Fisher
  • Fav. Laker:Fisher

Posted November 29, 2012 - 06:29 PM

That tmz story was the funniest thing I read in a while lol.

I kinda like Bynum a bit now

#173 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,925 posts
  • Name:Brandon

Posted November 30, 2012 - 05:16 AM

Reading this makes me feel so sorry for Greg Oden. It's sad to hear about Oden trying his best to get back into the league, having the potential to be one of the greatest defensive players of all time (he actually logged incredible defensive numbers when he did play, up there with Ben Wallace and as good as Dwight's best seasons, which is outstanding considering the little experience he had).

Then, I look at this worthless trash, Bynum, and I just don't feel anything. Something in my gut just tells me this guy is a pathetic human being, and allegations like this (and everything we've seen from him in the past + how he reacts to certain situations), it's just all there to judge him with.

If I were an NBA team, and a doctor told me that Oden was cleared to play again (and they may, after this upcoming summer, I believe)...I would offer Greg a one-year, $6 million contract before I'd give Bynum a max deal.

#174 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,537 posts

Posted November 30, 2012 - 08:14 AM

I doubt oden is ever able to play again. There is something terribly wrong with those knees. I've never seen a player with knees like his. Very sad

Yao had a better time staying healthy
Posted Image

#175 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,054 posts
  • Name:Pat

Posted November 30, 2012 - 11:30 PM

I wonder if it's possible Bynum's career is over. It's not a good sign when you sustain major injuries off the court.

Posted Image

#176 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts
  • Name:Johnson
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant.

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:57 PM

pathetic, lakerfandude still defending him? you must be kidding me bynum has lost all motivation on basketball

If hes still defending Bynum at this point, its safe to say hes dumber than anyone could fathom
or hes hiding in the closet and just so happens to have the biggest crush on Bynum.

#177 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 2,650 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted December 01, 2012 - 01:33 PM

Or simply trolling

Sometimes the body is not made for some sports not matter how badly you want otherwise
I feel sorry for oden not for bynum
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#178 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,054 posts

Posted December 03, 2012 - 06:06 PM

Notice he hasn't posted in this topic at all. Since he won't be able to troll whenever Bynum plays well, he's moved on to trolling when Dwight doesn't.

Posted Image

#179 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted December 03, 2012 - 09:17 PM

Notice he hasn't posted in this topic at all. Since he won't be able to troll whenever Bynum plays well, he's moved on to trolling when Dwight doesn't.

I know I should be impressed how the Lakers are now 8 and 9 with your favorite player Howard now a member of our team and Drew not, but if I said I was, I'd be lying.There is no need for me to comment on Drew until he plays again, which he will, but it appears everyone here likes talking about him whether he plays or not.

I'm getting enough of a kick watching you and other lost posters defending Howard on a daily basis even though he can't seem to get us over .500. I see you guys blaming everyone but Howard, because if you did, it would prove how wrong you were about the guy and that would take humility.

Lol, when will you ever say that Howard isn't an upgrade over Bynum except for the fact he's not playing? What was the Lakers biggest move this season? It was to lose Bynum and get Howard. How is that working for us? I just don't see the big difference, I'm sorry.

The funny thing is, Bynum could still be with us on the bench with his injuries, with no Howard, and we would still be no worse than we are now. How does that fair for your "best center in the league?" The dude can't even get us over .500, lol???

Edited by lakerfandude, December 03, 2012 - 09:26 PM.

#180 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,054 posts

Posted December 03, 2012 - 09:32 PM

I know I should be impressed how the Lakers are now 8 and 9 with your favorite player Howard now a member of our team and Drew not, but if I said I was, I'd be lying.There is no need for me to comment on Drew until he plays again, which he will, but it appears everyone here likes talking about him whether he plays or not.

I'm getting enough of a kick watching you and other lost posters defending Howard on a daily basis even though he can't seem to get us over .500. I see you guys blaming everyone but Howard, because if you did, it would prove how wrong you were about the guy and that would take humility.

Lol, when will you ever say that Howard isn't an upgrade over Bynum except for the fact he's not playing? What was the Lakers biggest move this season? It was to lose Bynum and get Howard. How is that working for us? I just don't see the big difference, I'm sorry.

The funny thing is, Bynum could still be with us on the bench with his injuries, with no Howard, and we would still be no worse than we are now. How does that fair for your "best center in the league?" The dude can't even get us over .500, lol???

See what I mean?

The Lakers would be a lot worse right now with Bynum here instead of Howard. Howard is their 2nd best option on offense and is their only source of defense right now. Other teams would be having even more of a field day with Bynum's slow reaction to the Lakers' perimeter defenders getting beat.

The Lakers are around .500, but they would be way below .500 with Bynum. Dwight's arrival just happened to coincide with a further decline in the rest of the Lakers' players. These aren't the same players Bynum played with last year.

Edited by Japago, December 03, 2012 - 09:32 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users