4 replies to this topic

#1 LakersFanatic

LakersFanatic

Rookie

• 918 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 10, 2012 - 06:32 PM

I'm sad to say I wasn't able to watch the game yet. What were the rotations like without Mike Brown?

Edited by LakersFanatic, November 10, 2012 - 06:32 PM.

#2 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,566 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted November 10, 2012 - 06:37 PM

Morris, Meeks, Jamison and Hill all saw significant minutes throughout the course of the game. It looked like what the rotation should have been this entire time. Kobe came out with like 4 minutes to go in the 1st I think and Meeks came in for him. No stupid crap like Metta playing the 2. Granted it was against a lesser opponent and only one game, but they looked good because they were able to stay on the floor and establish a rhythm. That's my opinion of what I saw at least. They provided a good spark and were able to hold (and even extend) the lead each time they came in. Pretty sure Bickerstaff kept a couple starters on the court with them.

#3 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,159 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted November 10, 2012 - 07:33 PM

Morris, Meeks, Jamison and Hill all saw significant minutes throughout the course of the game. It looked like what the rotation should have been this entire time. Kobe came out with like 4 minutes to go in the 1st I think and Meeks came in for him. No stupid crap like Metta playing the 2. Granted it was against a lesser opponent and only one game, but they looked good because they were able to stay on the floor and establish a rhythm. That's my opinion of what I saw at least. They provided a good spark and were able to hold (and even extend) the lead each time they came in. Pretty sure Bickerstaff kept a couple starters on the court with them.

Actually the first bench squad he only kept Pau out there with them

That was the lineup of

Morris, Meeks, Jamison, Hill and Gasol. And it worked tremendously.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#4 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,566 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted November 11, 2012 - 02:11 AM

That's right, I couldn't remember if it was just Pau or Pau and Metta. Pau plays well when he's out there with the bench guys, especially Hill. He doesn't need any touches, so Pau can just go to work as the focal point of the offense on the block. Jordan does a great job of being active; spacing the floor a little at the high post, setting screens, then crashing the boards. As long as Pau has an aggressive mindset, he seems to thrive in that role.

#5 JSaber20

JSaber20

Rookie

• 727 posts
  • Name:Jaime
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Big Game James Worthy

Posted November 11, 2012 - 02:15 AM

Actually the first bench squad he only kept Pau out there with them

That was the lineup of

Morris, Meeks, Jamison, Hill and Gasol. And it worked tremendously.

Because the bench actually decided to play that night.

MDADefense_zpsb51f57fb.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users