#1 haztronic

haztronic

From Laguna/Love the Lakers

• 336 posts
  • Name:Harry
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted November 10, 2012 - 02:16 PM

Am I the only one here that can't stand the media in LA that gets to cover the Lakers? I'm pretty certain that I am not the only one.
Everything they do lately has been really bothering me. Like a couple of weeks ago when all the hoop-la about Brown started to surface and the media was asking the players what they thought about the fans saying we needed to fire Mike already when in-fact, it was the media that started all this crap about Brown and then we followed it. And you get players like Kobe telling us to "shut up" when once again, it wasn't us that started this, it was the media tweeting it, writing articles about it, about how the offense isn't right for this team etc. Its like they don't want the players to know that it was actually them that started all this LA drama.

And another thing, I am tired of hearing them ask the players the same frickin things after every game. I feel bad for the players especially Dwight because if he ends up leaving at the end of the year, I would put a huge chunk of that on the media because they are so pestering towards players and pressure them constantly with idiotic questions. I just wish they would back of a little on asking the same questions and to try and not tick off our important players because it has been known in the past all around the world especially in European soccer for players and coaches to leave a team because the media has been putting too much pressure on them and hassling them constantly with the same old things.

I want nothing more than for Dwight to sign a 5 year deal with us at the end of the year but sometimes, playing in LA can be too much and I just hope that it isn't going to be too much for DH.

What do you think about the media here in LA that cover our Lakers?

Edited by haztronic, November 10, 2012 - 02:18 PM.

DIE HARD LAKER FAN 4 LIFE!

#2 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 17,219 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted November 10, 2012 - 02:28 PM

Your acting like LA media is the only one to do this. Dwight would have to deal with this stuff anywhere.

#3 haztronic

haztronic

From Laguna/Love the Lakers

• 336 posts
  • Name:Harry
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted November 10, 2012 - 02:40 PM

I guess your right but I am always hearing people say that there's so much pressure to play here and that just makes it sound so horrible to play for the Lakers when it should be a blessing for players to come here and play.
DIE HARD LAKER FAN 4 LIFE!

#4 Red September

Red September

Your Future Ex

• 2,720 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:early 2000ish
  • Fav. Laker:Who ever has that number 24`

Posted November 10, 2012 - 03:24 PM

i just dont like the spotlight Lakers get.

Man I promise, I'm so self conscious, That's why you always see me with at least one of my watches - Kanye West

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users