• This topic is locked This topic is locked
153 replies to this topic

#121 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 15, 2012 - 09:16 PM

If he cant crack the rotation while being under 3 different head coaches maybe he just sucks. The need for youth and athleticism has been there each of the last 3 years, we've been desperate for it and he just hasn't taken advantage and stepped in

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#122 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,179 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted November 15, 2012 - 09:32 PM

Posted Image

Fave gif posted so far lol

#123 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 5,948 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted November 15, 2012 - 09:52 PM

@Hollywood

I dont drink & drive regularly. But Im not gonna sit here & lie & pretend it never happened in my lifetime. SMFAU

0:40 - 1:00

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#124 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts
  • Name:Johnson
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant.

Posted November 16, 2012 - 05:12 AM

Fave gif posted so far lol

I forgot where I found that, when I first saw it posted it became one of my favs too lol.

#125 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,174 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted November 16, 2012 - 07:35 AM

0:40 - 1:00

Never been fired from a job son in my entire working career. Like I always tell you lames keep sheet in perspective! Immortal is informed much like I am on the world & how things really are. Learn to be honest with yourself first you will Thank me later.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#126 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,111 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 16, 2012 - 07:58 AM

Not judging you, but you don't seem to have any remorse for DUI.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#127 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,174 posts

Posted November 16, 2012 - 08:50 AM

^^^^^^^^Well I dont have a DUI (Thankfully) nor a record for that matter. However i dont just chop things up to what the media says & take it as word is bon. Nor do i take anything cops say in general as fact. they are the biggest liars out there & they stick together no matter how damning any incident is regardless if they have real evidence/proof & or provide fake evidence & send people to jail that have no business being there in the 1st place. If Ebanks would have injured, hurt, or killed some1 than I would not be in his corner. But HE DID NOT so Im not gonna throw a talent away like him for this! plus im objective some people in here are just blind/liars/hypocrites

#128 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,111 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 16, 2012 - 09:09 AM

Well has he come out and disputed it? I don't trust cops too much either btw but DUI is pretty stupid. Doesn't matter if someone wasn't injured; that's just him being lucky and fortunate that his bad decision didn't backfire.

reap what you sow

Edited by Windu, November 16, 2012 - 09:10 AM.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#129 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 5,948 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted November 16, 2012 - 11:11 AM

Never been fired from a job son in my entire working career.

Maybe that is why you're quick to take Ebanks side. You haven't lost your job, you have never had a DUI.... I'm not sure what hardship you have gone through tbh. I'm sure there has been one or two, but honestly, I imagine that your lack of hardship is a part of why it is so easy for you to dismiss responsibility. Just because you have never been fired does not mean you are responsible.

My example of this is you saying you've never been charged with a DUI but drink and get behind the wheel. Now that I am putting "sheet" into perspective (we aren't supposed to dodge the swear filter), I can see that nothing but you falling toward rock bottom will change your opinion on this.

Windu is right, just because you have never injured someone from a DUI or gotten caught does not mean it is not stupid. If you punch yourself in the face as hard as you can when no one is looking, that is pretty stupid. If you snort a can of paint in the shed and enjoy killing your braincells and self, that is pretty stupid. If you get behind the wheel of a vehicle intoxicated and do not get caught, it is pretty stupid.

Geolocation and the way one was raised also effect things like this. I am sure if you are more from the south and were never taught that getting behind the wheel after having a couple of beers are bad, then that explains everything! Geolocation and the things we are exposed to in life define our reality. You obviously live in a very different reality; which is fine, but how often do you question your reality? If it is not too often, THAT is not fine.

An example of living in a false reality is being anorexic. Someone Anorexic may weigh 80 pounds, but when they look in the mirror they see themselves looking 190 and good. This is because they live in a false reality that was derived from what they were exposed to. It is no different with one's justification for drunk driving.

And by stating that people are liars or hypocrites for stating they have not got behind the wheel after drinking a few ever further shows the reality you abide to. You expect everyone to also share your same reality. I do not condemn you or bash you for that, but if you never question your own reality, I will call you out on that being ignorant. You are doing just that, ignoring other people's ethics and expecting they share your common beliefs.

I don't care what you do. But you're honestly playing a game of statistics, and if you think you will escape a statistic, I wish you the best of luck with that. Sooner or later, you ARE going to [expletive] up when driving intoxicated, and someone else is going to have to suffer because of that and it won't be you. That is extremely selfish.

I work my ass off to make ends meet, voluntarily mentor public schools in network security, and am at the same time mastering in computer science. I'm not your "son", and you insinuating that you are "the bigger man" really shows what size of shoe you actually wear.

I hope I haven't ruined this topic for anyone, but ignorance is not something that is cool with me. The last thing for me to do is block you. Peace.

Spoiler

Edited by -Wade-, November 16, 2012 - 11:19 AM.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#130 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,174 posts

Posted November 16, 2012 - 01:05 PM

^^^All that sheet is irrelevant & pointless. Like I said keep things in perspective dont assume! I dont need a DUI to teach me to not drink & drive. I dont need to be arrested to realize how to use good judgement in life. You are all over the place with the above statements. The only point of all the exchanges is a large majority of people everywhere have gotten in a car & driven whether after 1 drink (not being drunk), tipsye (lil buzz), & or flat out pissy drunk (blackout style). All maybe reckless in ur point of view either way fine I get it! But I still dont think Lakers need to over-react and get rid of Ebanks for the act. Hell they put up with a drunk coach (rudyT)! In nowhere in my statements did I say I regularly drive intoxicated nor drunk = u assumed this all because Im not ready to turn my back on Ebanks & cuz I dont equate HIS situation to more than it really was. like i said if some1 would have been harmed than this scenario is completely different. u ruined the topic by doing what most of the laker nation hypocritical stans do = over react when its not merited. go have a drink & relax & stay off the road afterwards!

#131 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted November 16, 2012 - 04:58 PM

haha that lemonade gif is funny :cool2:
Posted Image

• 40,431 posts

Posted November 16, 2012 - 10:59 PM

Still no updates on this guy? What's the deal?

yo.

#133 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts

Posted November 16, 2012 - 11:19 PM

^^^^^^^^Well I dont have a DUI (Thankfully) nor a record for that matter. However i dont just chop things up to what the media says & take it as word is bon. Nor do i take anything cops say in general as fact. they are the biggest liars out there & they stick together no matter how damning any incident is regardless if they have real evidence/proof & or provide fake evidence & send people to jail that have no business being there in the 1st place. If Ebanks would have injured, hurt, or killed some1 than I would not be in his corner. But HE DID NOT so Im not gonna throw a talent away like him for this! plus im objective some people in here are just blind/liars/hypocrites

This is the dumbest logic I have heard from a human being. So until he hits someone or kills an innocent then you wont back him up? You are the reason I dont believe in the future of humanity. The guy was drink driving which increases accidents by x percentage. Its the reason why DUI (in america) and drink driving (in AUS) is so bad, there is a reason why cops crack down on it. People always think "itll be fine" but I know people who have lost their lives because morons with your logic get behind a wheel when they have no business being behind one. There is no excuse for it. If you want to kill yourself by all means go drive off a cliff for all I care, but when you get behind a wheel and endanger innocent bystanders/families on the road then you need to get your [expletive] together. To me its a pure selfish and self centred choice.
Laker fan for life.

#134 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,389 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted November 16, 2012 - 11:28 PM

They are waiting to trade him with Duhon

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#135 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,174 posts

Posted November 17, 2012 - 06:29 AM

This is the dumbest logic I have heard from a human being. So until he hits someone or kills an innocent then you wont back him up? You are the reason I dont believe in the future of humanity. The guy was drink driving which increases accidents by x percentage. Its the reason why DUI (in america) and drink driving (in AUS) is so bad, there is a reason why cops crack down on it. People always think "itll be fine" but I know people who have lost their lives because morons with your logic get behind a wheel when they have no business being behind one. There is no excuse for it. If you want to kill yourself by all means go drive off a cliff for all I care, but when you get behind a wheel and endanger innocent bystanders/families on the road then you need to get your [expletive] together. To me its a pure selfish and self centred choice.

^^^^Get over urself :beers2: :beers2: & stop now!

#136 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Just A Fan

• 3,389 posts
  • Name:JP
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted November 17, 2012 - 07:12 AM

Even if your going around the corner. If your intoxicated, it's still a broken law. Rather you harm somebody or not, your still putting others in danger.
Posted Image

#137 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,116 posts

Posted November 17, 2012 - 10:01 AM

I would be highly upset if we trade Ebanks

• 40,431 posts

Posted November 17, 2012 - 10:44 AM

They are waiting to trade him with Duhon