Photo

Jim Buss confident in Mike Brown... or is he?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted November 09, 2012 - 03:06 PM

I'd focus on these words

[/size]

To me that sounds like Buss is looking at our players more than Brown, as he feels that Brown has put in a lot of effort for us to be successful, so he's looking in other avenues to our lack of success as of late.

And when you got players like Pau Gasol coming out last night and saying he needs to learn how to bring effort every night that's gonna make Buss' radar go up further that it's more a player issue than a coaching issue. So we'll see where this leads, but that quote right there tells me Buss thinks that with the hard work that Brown has put in that the team shouldn't be losing, so he's looking at other reasons, and those reasons are the guys on the court.

Gasol scored 5 points last night against a 6 foot 8 forward and the worst defending center in the league....

Buss is watching :glasses:

But if you've learned by now, the Lakers aren't an organization of "lets fire coaches constantly till we find one the players listen to" They will sooner move a player before moving a coach. And if our bench is screwing up tremendously and not showing effort, we could be looking to unload some of it.

He sure is that's why he fire Mike :o) Woot Woot!
Posted Image

#22 UKUGA

UKUGA

All-Star

• 6,073 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted November 09, 2012 - 04:22 PM

He's not taking the steps he's taking because he is not concerned. He revealed in this article that if Kobe wants MB gone, it'll happen.

I was only surprised that it happened today.

www.twitter.com/ukuga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users