Photo

Are we going to have another "players only" meeting?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,038 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted November 08, 2012 - 10:03 AM

I wasn't sure if it was last year or not but I started laughing my ass off when I heard that the Lakers having a players only meeting. That only shows you one thing. They don't trust those coaching staff. I believe it was Kobe and Fisher starting that meeting and lock Mike Brown out of the locker room. Could this happen again when nash and Kobe start having players only meeting and say "screw mike brown lets do our own offense."? THere's a positive and a negative if that happens. The positive is the players are closer together and on the same page. The negative is the players are not on the same page as the coaches and last I check, coaching is kind of important in team sports. Sure super stars can take you far even to the nba finals but without good coaching, it wont matter. Thats why Jordan left when he realized Phil Jackson wasnt coming back. Thats why Lebron basicly ignored Mike Brown during his last season with the cavs. Coach does matter and if the players have another "players only meeting." It is writing on the walls for mike brown and his coaching staff.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#2 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is Bad For Chemistry

• 6,844 posts
  • Name:Walter Black
  • Fan Since:Breaking Bad
  • Fav. Laker:I am the danger

Posted November 08, 2012 - 12:12 PM

Kobe's not very diplomatic like that so I don't see it happening.

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users