Photo

If the Lakers record is under .500 end of November...

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: If the Lakers record is under .500 end of November... (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Panic Time if Lakers below 500 starting December?

1. Hellzz Yea. Fire Brown and Eddie Jordan. Keep Chuck Person, he aight. (32 votes [96.97%])

Percentage of vote: 96.97%

2. Nope. Still drinking my glass half full energy drink! (1 votes [3.03%])

Percentage of vote: 3.03%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts
  • Name:Johnson
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant.

Posted November 08, 2012 - 12:54 PM

No team couldn't gel like this ever. Look at the Mavs. They got new guys on the roster and Dirk wasn't even playing. They end up having a 4-1 record. Look at the Knicks. They lost Jeremy Lin and got 5 new players in the roster, they are 4 - 1. Look at the heats in 2010. They got new players, new coach, new super team, they never go 1- 5 and show imrpovement. Are you in Colorado and smoking something good? Pass me some of that weed cus you are so optomistic its stupid

You forget about Shaq's Lakers?

They didn't exactly win championships off the bat, situation is a bit different yes but same outlook, we didn't have a good coach
everything changed once we got a good coach.

Its not the crew (roster), its the captain (HC and staff).

Also, stop with insults you really don't wanna go there with me.

#22 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 08, 2012 - 01:15 PM

Lakers need to let brown go regardless.

He can't manage this team. Also you can bet your ass brown will get fired. Everyone forgets one big key thing and that is Howard is in contract year guys. Lakers are not going to screw there future for a few million
Laker fan for life.

#23 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,148 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted November 08, 2012 - 01:28 PM

We got two years to win Kobe 6. We got one year to be a championship team and be in the finals atleast before Dwight end up leaving with CP3 to Brooklyn or joining the Clippers. Time is valuable and Mike Brown doesn't have two years to play around with new offensive schemes or playing around with rotations because he's too stupid to know how to use rotations correctly. I think Mike Brown should start putting his house in Anaheim Hills on the market right now. It is time for him to gtfo of the OC.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#24 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,386 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 08, 2012 - 01:31 PM

We got two years to win Kobe 6. We got one year to be a championship team and be in the finals atleast before Dwight end up leaving with CP3 to Brooklyn or joining the Clippers. Time is valuable and Mike Brown doesn't have two years to play around with new offensive schemes or playing around with rotations because he's too stupid to know how to use rotations correctly. I think Mike Brown should start putting his house in Anaheim Hills on the market right now. It is time for him to gtfo of the OC.

It's really not to the point where the man has to move his family. Let's settle down with that.

We already had fans destroying his son on Twitter last night. Sometimes fans just take it to far.

#25 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,505 posts

Posted November 08, 2012 - 06:59 PM

Hopefully they'd figured it out by then.

MMiRi9s.png

#26 soldier4death

soldier4death

Makaveli Trained GS

• 908 posts
  • Name:Ruben
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Me

Posted November 09, 2012 - 11:44 AM

Brown will be gone way before then imo. Another week of this and he'll be gone.

Called it :glasses:

:laughing:

#27 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts
  • Name:Johnson
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant.

Posted November 09, 2012 - 11:48 AM

Are you in Colorado and smoking something good? Pass me some of that weed cus you are so optomistic its stupid

Where you at now epicfail?

My optimism was on point, I was never optimistic about Brown's coaching, I was optimistic the Lakers organization would do the right thing and guess what? They did.

Edited by FiveSixDeuce, November 09, 2012 - 11:48 AM.

#28 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted November 09, 2012 - 11:51 AM

Lol epicfail lol
Posted Image

#29 soldier4death

soldier4death

Makaveli Trained GS

• 908 posts
  • Name:Ruben
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Me

Posted November 09, 2012 - 11:53 AM

You can't play around when a guy like Kobe has a couple years left. This guy doesn't want to waste anyone of those. Plus Howard in a contract year? That, along with player lack of respect for their coach, made this happen. Also, it sounds like the Lakers have something up their sleeves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users