19 replies to this topic

#1 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,409 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted November 08, 2012 - 02:50 AM

Not only trhat I wake up every single damn night in germany while i could rest and sleep no it is my exchitement for this team which gave me a boost of a rush this summer. I told all my friends, all my people that this team is going to rock. Not so soon but they are. I was so excited about seeing dwight and kobe on 1 court together, about to see Nash and Gasol pass the ball. All things were new. I was so happy and I even had trust in the new system!

Then the first losses errupted and I knew its all a long process and the system is new but now it is not only about the system. It is about discipline and expierience! We all give the damn foool on Mike brown but we also got to take a look at several player son this team. Dont only blame Mike... I am not a big fan of mike brown, in fact I hate this guy right now and I wish him all the best as an other individual but not asa professional NBA Coach! He destroyed our lakers franchise, which was famous for winning games and letting role over teams in only 2 years! Wow.. 2 years ago every team you would face at home or on the road, respected us and feared us..now it seems to me that we are just one of 29 other teams which is getting lost in the middle of the league without no direction and no sense of aim!

Then we have this bench problem. I blame it too on the bench. But this is all lakers kind. The bench never was effective in Lakers history and we all know that since lamar went it just increased our problems. But what I just dont get is why paying Jodie Meeks money? Why getting him in Free Agency if he doesnt even get a chance to prove himself? Wow to put him in , in a game against the pistons in the last 2 minutes when its all said and done..is that really the sense? Come on.... and what about Devin Ebanks? He had this major 20 Points in the pre season..when I see him on the court in the regular season I just whish this kid gets abadoned. I dont want to talk about Blake or Morris..those guys seem to have quick foots (quote by coach brown) it seems to me ,that they dont even have a "hand" for the game..where is the a-game if we need it?

Kobe is 34 years old, he is not getting younger and he still has to put efficient points night by night, day by day. It cant be that serious that a 34 year old veteran,all star,champion has to step out every single damn night just because his teammates are not that strong and havent show effoirt that much!!!! Kobe needs rest where he needs it. To see him getting angry and frustrated hurts me as a lakers fan the most, because all I wish for is getting Kobe this 6th damn ring!

Right now Im just very disappointed, even if we just have played 5 games in the regular season and it is onlky the 2nd week of the RS we have to set a record straight that our team, this lakers dynastie right now is getting into a big hole of unsuccess...and I really dont know how we can get out of this slump but we need every damn 15 man of this roster to step up and show that they have heart. Play it out, night by night!

I dont know why im telling you guys this but this just comes from a damn passionated fan..as I said before, im a laker fan now over 10 years and I wake up for every damn laker night in germany at 3 or 4 am in the morning since 2006 ...it is hard to withness this right now! it is just awful...

think about it...

yours manaro..

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,557 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 08, 2012 - 03:41 AM

Awesome! Couldn't agree more.

There is nothing worse than getting up 2 hours before normal people to watch the Lakers lose.

#3 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted November 08, 2012 - 03:45 AM

I didn't read it but i agree.
Posted Image

#4 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,116 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 08, 2012 - 05:46 AM

It's so embarrassing to be a Lakers fan right now so much talent and can't even win a freaking game

#5 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,409 posts

Posted November 08, 2012 - 08:28 AM

thank you for your understanding...

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#6 ColStac

ColStac

Bleed Purple and Gold

• 483 posts
  • Name:Colmon
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted November 08, 2012 - 09:16 AM

Well said Manaro. Im with you bro 100%
The game changes, the players turnover, but the Mamba remains a constant!

#7 jax24

jax24

Starter

• 880 posts
  • Name:Jax
  • Fan Since:1979

Posted November 08, 2012 - 09:23 AM

Fully understand how you feel. As a passionate supporter it is very painful to watch how things are playing out currently. This team is the laughing stock of the league at the moment!!! Yes it's only 5 games but this team is not
feared by anyone anymore. While the players deserve part of the blame for their poor performances the majority of it falls obviously on Mike Brown. We all no the multiple reasons why. That is why change must come firstly in a coaching change and eventually in player changes. We most likely will not win the title if these changes don't occur. Obviously easier said then done but these are the facts.

#8 xinxin87

xinxin87

Rookie

• 44 posts
  • Name:Mannix
  • Fan Since:1979
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted November 08, 2012 - 09:48 AM

The lakers champion teams of yesteryear always struck fear in the hearts of their opponents every time they stepped on the court, im sure sone games were already won even before they started just by this alone. I don't see this team, so far, having the same psychological edge against any of the teams they have faced (except the pistons of course)

#9 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,409 posts

Posted November 08, 2012 - 10:38 AM

Well said Manaro. Im with you bro 100%

yeah :cry:

#10 Lagunero

Lagunero

☑ Nash ☑ Howard - Win Championship ☐

• 1,617 posts
  • Fan Since:98
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe, Kareem, Shaq.

Posted November 08, 2012 - 10:45 AM

manaro rocks. but seriously, good post. :)

Posted Image

#11 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,409 posts

Posted November 08, 2012 - 10:53 AM

thanks it had to go out to tell all of you brosssss :rock:

#12 Estate

Estate

Rookie

• 235 posts
  • Name:Dennis
  • Fan Since:Since Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic! Kareem!

Posted November 08, 2012 - 11:02 AM

100% Tru dat...

Know that it is the coaching staff's responsibility to bring the best from every players. How the coaching staff prep our laker players is very important. Unless you have all the players like Kobe, each bench players will have their ups and down, sweet spots...strength and weakness, so it is the coaching staff's responsibilty to know, and untilize each player Vs our opponents....every game is unique, it's like chess play. Seriously, all I see from our coaching staff, is calling a TO when opposing team get on a run. I really don't see real in game coaching, match up, doubling whom is on Fire. Never seen a set play for Pau sweet spot which is the elbow jumper. Gotta give Meeks a few corner threes a game since that's his sweet spot.

Players just look lost? When you are lost on offense, turnovers will increase....defensively you will struggle. The best offense without turnovers is the best defense because you'll have your opponent on their heels, no matter what you'll have time to set up.

It's contagious, once you start losing....it a long streak. Once you have one player doubting the coaching staff system, others will follow.

Last year, though MB was let off easy due to short season, but think about it, the groups left after Phil, are majority intact, so they been playing together for long time. Short season, no time to implement any new princeton system, basic fundamental basket with ISO Kobe...we actually did well in the RS.

This year, many new faces, new Princeton system...new MB coaching staff...everything is new. We cannot learn as we go, teams will kill us. It's not too late if MB wants to turn back to basic fundamental basketball...but he seem reluctant doing so.

That's why if the lakers can afford to, fire MB, get a J Sloan or Phil back....Players will get a joilt of energy!!!! Mentally, it will help.

Or the Lakers can fire him end ofthe season when they miss the playoffs. D12 sign with Dallas...Kobe retire early.

#13 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,758 posts
  • Name:Drazard

Posted November 08, 2012 - 11:37 AM

It feels like I'm living in hell with this kind of loses -_-

33bkfif.jpg

#14 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,409 posts

Posted November 08, 2012 - 01:13 PM

me 2 man..

#15 AR12

AR12

Rookie

• 572 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Kobe

Posted November 08, 2012 - 01:39 PM

You know what sucks? The Mavs are killing it right now.....without Dirk. They have no excuses, they just play. And not to mention the Clippers are way more relevant than us right now. And rightfully so.

This season sucks so far!!
ONLY GREATNESS EQUALS GREATNESS

#16 t-1

t-1

Rookie

• 559 posts
  • Fan Since:2009
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 08, 2012 - 01:55 PM

I live in the haven't bothered staying up to watch laker games at all so far because of there performaces so I feel your pain.

#17 muncher

muncher

Rookie

• 528 posts
  • Name:Simon
  • Fav. Laker:Gary Vitti

Posted November 08, 2012 - 02:01 PM

The biggest thing that sucks is how pumped we all were coming in from the off season... and then this happens.

I sometime wonder if the Lakers are just trolling us and in a while they'll just be like ahhh snap, and play some amazing basketball haha. I only hope MB goes, and we implement a system that plays the the strengths of our players, not something that confuses them.

#18 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,399 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted November 08, 2012 - 02:21 PM

"Everybody shut up. Let us work & at end of day you'll be happy with the result as you normally are." - #24 Kobe Bryant

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#19 Lord Flashheart

Lord Flashheart

I do the walk of life.

• 1,818 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted November 08, 2012 - 03:05 PM

I hate that it seems like the team is playing without any motivation and will. They seem like they don't care. And it's been like since that Mavs series. There has to be a shakeup to return that spark.
Impossible is nothing.

#20 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,409 posts

Posted November 09, 2012 - 12:48 AM

You know what sucks? The Mavs are killing it right now.....without Dirk. They have no excuses, they just play. And not to mention the Clippers are way more relevant than us right now. And rightfully so.

This season sucks so far!!

The biggest thing that sucks is how pumped we all were coming in from the off season... and then this happens.

I sometime wonder if the Lakers are just trolling us and in a while they'll just be like ahhh snap, and play some amazing basketball haha. I only hope MB goes, and we implement a system that plays the the strengths of our players, not something that confuses them.

WOOOOOOOOOORD!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users