#1 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted November 07, 2012 - 09:46 PM

I cannot stand Blake Griffin. My least favorite player in the league. Manu Ginobli makes just a regular, routine foul on Chris Paul and then he tries to act all tough like he usually does. Even Jeff Van Gundy said it was just a regular foul. For Griffin to react the way he did was completely uncalled for.

Griffin goes up to Ginobli and then starts talking to Stephen Jackson. First of all he's an idiot for challenging Jackson. That dude is crazy and will knock Griffin's a** out without hesitation. I hope World Peace elbows this clown next. Don't even care if he gets suspended. I cannot stand the Clippers as a team. Act like they are the [expletive] when they haven't won a damn thing. A bunch of soft Floppers on that team.

Edited by Cowboys&LakersFan, November 07, 2012 - 10:07 PM.

htCCl0m.png

#2 Lagunero

Lagunero

☑ Nash ☑ Howard - Win Championship ☐

• 1,617 posts
  • Fan Since:98
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe, Kareem, Shaq.

Posted November 07, 2012 - 10:59 PM

i feel you. i hate the clippers squad as well.

Posted Image

#3 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted November 07, 2012 - 11:09 PM

Just listened to DeAndre Jordan's post game interview and this what he said about the altercation between Griffin, Paul, Jackson, and Ginobli.

"We don't wanna anyone to hurt our teammate. That's all."

Yes because Chris Paul is gonna get hurt on a regular foul. :laughing:

[expletive]ing moron.
htCCl0m.png

#4 JSaber20

JSaber20

Rookie

• 727 posts
  • Name:Jaime
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Big Game James Worthy

Posted November 07, 2012 - 11:12 PM

I hate his fake tough guy stare after fouls, but then he goes and flops like a wuss on the other end.
Stop staring Griffin.

MDADefense_zpsb51f57fb.jpg

#5 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,221 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted November 07, 2012 - 11:17 PM

anyone got a vid on the altercation between him and stephen?

#6 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

All-Star

• 6,826 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted November 08, 2012 - 12:47 AM

I [expletive]ing hate Blake Griffin too. #1 on my list for most hated.

I'd pay money to punch him in the face. Dude is an ugly ass ginger.

#7 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 20,938 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 08, 2012 - 08:41 AM

Thing about Griffin is that he gets into an altercation every single game. He pisses players off because he's constantly doing stuff away from the play where the ref cannot see.

#8 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted November 08, 2012 - 09:52 AM

A hand rake on Chris Paul's injured hand that caused him to get the hand wrapped back up for the rest of the game (luckily we had Bledsoe to give CP3 the rest of the night off) and something that could have potentially ruined our whole season. Much ado about nothing... Why take out your anger on Blake Griffin? The Clippers beat the 4-0 Spurs and you're finding reasons to complain about them. Just watch basketball.

There are plenty of things people can complain about the Lakers for but the second anything is mentioned everyone puts their weapons up. Instead of being biased and staying in your Laker bubble, just relax and watch the NBA.

EDIT: Oh and one more thing, NEVER agree with Jeff Van Gundy. Just a rule of thumb.

Edited by TheCalmInsanity, November 08, 2012 - 09:53 AM.

I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#9 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

All-Star

• 6,826 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted November 08, 2012 - 09:58 AM

A hand rake on Chris Paul's injured hand that caused him to get the hand wrapped back up for the rest of the game (luckily we had Bledsoe to give CP3 the rest of the night off) and something that could have potentially ruined our whole season. Much ado about nothing... Why take out your anger on Blake Griffin? The Clippers beat the 4-0 Spurs and you're finding reasons to complain about them. Just watch basketball.

There are plenty of things people can complain about the Lakers for but the second anything is mentioned everyone puts their weapons up. Instead of being biased and staying in your Laker bubble, just relax and watch the NBA.

EDIT: Oh and one more thing, NEVER agree with Jeff Van Gundy. Just a rule of thumb.

Everyone in the league knows Blake Griffin is flopper and a fake tough guy/ [expletive]. He has been called out on it multiple times.

#10 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 3,971 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fan Since:1995
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 08, 2012 - 10:04 AM

I think people take it a step further because it's the Clippers. But, people just don't like floppers. Not only is Blake a flopper, but he tries to act tough afterward too.

I bet Clipper fans feel the same way about floppers on other teams. And, that's ok. Fans of every team are more lenient on floppers on their on team.

Posted Image

#11 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

• 785 posts

Posted November 08, 2012 - 10:24 AM

Everyone in the league knows Blake Griffin is flopper and a fake tough guy/ [expletive]. He has been called out on it multiple times.

So because he's a flopper/fake tough guy, he can't stick up for his teammate when Ginobili re-injures what kept him out of training camp. Sounds legit

I think people take it a step further because it's the Clippers. But, people just don't like floppers. Not only is Blake a flopper, but he tries to act tough afterward too.

I bet Clipper fans feel the same way about floppers on other teams. And, that's ok. Fans of every team are more lenient on floppers on their on team.

Blake flopped a lot last year. Why does he get more attention as a "flopper" than the usual culprits? Because he has more spotlight on him. Don't act like your team doesn't have floppers, I like the Lakers too but Gasol does a manscream any time he throws the ball remotely close to the hoop and flops on defense and offense. Kobe flails on offense to get foul calls (which is genius but still a flop). There were no problems with flopping when Fish was on the Lakers, nor do the Spurs have any problems with Manu.

Heck, honestly? The team that flopped the most last year was the Heat. Lebron, Wade, Bosh, and a few others on that team were constantly flying everywhere and on the floor.

Clippers did flop a lot, but it was REGGIE EVANS (and a LOT), CP3 had his fair share, and so did Griffin. That's about it... With this new anti-flop policy, I'm sure Blake has been worried about his rep so he hasn't really been flopping much this year. Lol at David Lee telling Blake to not flop when he actually didn't flop in that game... And lol at Zach Randolph and Marc Gasol who called the Clippers out for flopping last year but were tornados and jet planes flying into the audience in that season opener.

I have no problem admitting about floppers, but most of that was last year. This year they've been pretty good at staying away from flopping (thank goodness).
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#12 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 3,971 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fan Since:1995
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 08, 2012 - 10:44 AM

Blake flopped a lot last year. Why does he get more attention as a "flopper" than the usual culprits? Because he has more spotlight on him. Don't act like your team doesn't have floppers, I like the Lakers too but Gasol does a manscream any time he throws the ball remotely close to the hoop and flops on defense and offense. Kobe flails on offense to get foul calls (which is genius but still a flop). There were no problems with flopping when Fish was on the Lakers, nor do the Spurs have any problems with Manu.

Heck, honestly? The team that flopped the most last year was the Heat. Lebron, Wade, Bosh, and a few others on that team were constantly flying everywhere and on the floor.

Clippers did flop a lot, but it was REGGIE EVANS (and a LOT), CP3 had his fair share, and so did Griffin. That's about it... With this new anti-flop policy, I'm sure Blake has been worried about his rep so he hasn't really been flopping much this year. Lol at David Lee telling Blake to not flop when he actually didn't flop in that game... And lol at Zach Randolph and Marc Gasol who called the Clippers out for flopping last year but were tornados and jet planes flying into the audience in that season opener.

I have no problem admitting about floppers, but most of that was last year. This year they've been pretty good at staying away from flopping (thank goodness).

Agreed. Like I said, fans are more forgiving of floppers on their team. Nobody here complained about D-Fish here, and he flopped all the time.

The Heat and the Clippers get the most attention for flopping because they're really popular. I think people are also a little more annoyed when younger players flop.

And, the year has to play out more. If it's mid-season and people are still complaining about players flopping that have stopped, then I think that's going to far.

Posted Image

#13 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

• 785 posts

Posted November 08, 2012 - 11:02 AM

Agreed. Like I said, fans are more forgiving of floppers on their team. Nobody here complained about D-Fish here, and he flopped all the time.

The Heat and the Clippers get the most attention for flopping because they're really popular. I think people are also a little more annoyed when younger players flop.

And, the year has to play out more. If it's mid-season and people are still complaining about players flopping that have stopped, then I think that's going to far.

Agreed, buddy.

#14 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,609 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 08, 2012 - 03:36 PM

I'll be at the Clippers/Blazers game tonight... dont like his flops either.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#15 JSaber20

JSaber20

Rookie

• 727 posts
  • Name:Jaime
  • Fav. Laker:Big Game James Worthy

Posted November 08, 2012 - 04:55 PM

MDADefense_zpsb51f57fb.jpg

#16 JGuez

JGuez

Off The Bench

• 1,629 posts

Posted November 08, 2012 - 05:55 PM

I complained about D-Fish flopping all the time. It's freaking lame and takes away from the game.

I don't like Griffin either. He's an instigator and a flopper.

#17 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts
  • Name:Johnson
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant.

Posted November 09, 2012 - 07:21 AM

Blake Griffin is lucky Delonte West isn't a starter, that kid would probably shoot him after a game if Blake pissed him off.

#18 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,589 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted November 09, 2012 - 11:18 AM

WOOOOO BROWNS GONE WOO
Posted Image

#19 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan