#741 Anautikus

Anautikus

#DominateLA

• 688 posts
  • Fan Since:All Star Weekend '98
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Pau, the Candyman

Posted November 07, 2012 - 08:33 PM

Players only meeting time.

Kobe: "Hey Darius, Metta, everyone who's not me, Dwight, or Pau, when you guys get the ball, if you hold on to it for more than 2 seconds, you're never gonna get it back."

#DominateInjuries

#DominateHashtags

#DominateDominating

#KobeSystem

#742 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,173 posts

Posted November 07, 2012 - 08:33 PM

Morris was the worst :laughing:

1/6, 3 points, 2 turnovers, 0 assists.

Where's CJ

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

#743 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,173 posts

Posted November 07, 2012 - 08:34 PM

hey Majesty....what are your excuses for Brown now?

And Steve Blake

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

#744 AR12

AR12

Rookie

• 572 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Kobe

Very glad Kobe didn't take that game over. Thats like putting a bandaid on a broken arm
ONLY GREATNESS EQUALS GREATNESS

#745 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,628 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Anybody see Kobe staring at Mike Brown looking all pissed off at him?

#746 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,647 posts

Posted November 07, 2012 - 08:36 PM

Because we have the almighty Ebanks with his luscious length.

MMiRi9s.png

#747 reryo

reryo

Rookie

• 1,323 posts
  • Name:Lee
  • Fan Since:2006
  • Fav. Laker:Odom

Posted November 07, 2012 - 08:36 PM

:angry: I wish it was March. By that time, every user here would be on the same page in terms of the direction the team is going.

#748 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,691 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 07, 2012 - 08:37 PM

kobe just needs to speak out.

#749 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,116 posts
  • Fan Since:1999

No Steve Blake, Pau and Metta still played worst

• 40,431 posts

Kobe just walked out before the game is over.... that's a hint

yo.

#751 viktorkain

viktorkain

Rookie

• 365 posts
  • Name:Viktor Kain
  • Fan Since:1979

Posted November 07, 2012 - 08:38 PM

Yea he had so much help when he was on the court I mean the way E banks and Jamison cut to the basket for those passes was amazing. Also he had 1 TO but they gave him one of Dwights pretty funny doubt it will be corrected. Lets not mention he completely shut Tinsley down on the defensive end. If you stuck Steve Nash out there with people who do NOT move at all I would love to see his stat line..

Edited to add:

I have NEVER in all my Years of Watching basketball seen a more lazy second unit on the court they have NO movement what so ever. Jamison and Ebanks parked their asses outside the 3 point line and that was [expletive]ing it. No rotation no slashing no screens no cutting no hustle no energy no running no [expletive]. I swear they should all be fined for lack of [expletive]ing effort.

Edited by viktorkain, November 07, 2012 - 08:40 PM.

#752 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,518 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

fyi Mike Brown isn't going to get fired off this game <_<

Wish guys would stop assuming that.

However if they play with this kind of effort(Everyone except Kobe, Howard and Hill didn't show up)

Then they won't win many games.

Pau had 5 points...5 points tonight against Paul Milsap.....

That is unacceptable.

The almighty Jodie Meeks that Lakers fans will see as a messiah till he has playing time(like always) wouldn't have saved us this game.

Kobe and Hill and Howard brought it tonight, even Metta did. But Pau did absolutely nothing.

Too many layups and offensive rebounds, the lack of effort is terrible from him.

We played nice D from the end of the 2nd and the 3rd till Foye's 3 pointers.

Pau having 5 points...astounds me... Milsap usually owns Pau but Pau will still score 17 points on him. Tonight Milsap was kept in check and Pau had 5 points....

Hill should get the start over Pau if he's gonna continue to play like that. Hill nabbed down 12 rebounds off the bench and it was his 2nd game leading the Lakers team in rebounding.

Our effort as a whole was hot and cold, even when we needed to go on a run we did and our defense looked good. However I have a problem with pau's effort tonight more than everything. else I saw tonight.

Pau Gasol 5 points.

Anyway. lack of effort when it counted. We played good defense in the 2nd(no offensive rebounds allowed) and into the 3rd, and it wasn't till Foye hit those 3s(hi Morris) that we really fell behind.

Gasol's effort was sickening and getting outscored in the paint with both Dwight and Pau on this team was also terrible to watch.

Mike Brown can't teach them to play with effort.

The bright side is, Kobe, Dwight, Metta and Hill played with effort tonight. The only guy who has played malaise lately has been Pau. 5 points against Paul Milsap(who we did a good job shutting down tonight) is inexcusable.

I'd mention Dwight turning over the ball against Al Jefferson who is one of the worst defending 5s in the game but I'll chalk that up to Dwight not being all the way there yet.

No one plays with effort because they don't believe in the coach.

Shut up with all your excuses. You were wrong about Mike Brown. He is a bad coach. You just can't handle the fact that you are wrong.

#753 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

However if they play with this kind of effort(Everyone except Kobe, Howard and Hill didn't show up)

That is unacceptable.

The almighty Jodie Meeks that Lakers fans will see as a messiah till he has playing time(like always) wouldn't have saved us this game.

Kobe and Hill and Howard brought it tonight, even Metta did. But Pau did absolutely nothing.

Too many layups and offensive rebounds, the lack of effort is terrible from him.

Pau having 5 points...astounds me... Milsap usually owns Pau but Pau will still score 17 points on him. Tonight Milsap was kept in check and Pau had 5 points....

Hill should get the start over Pau if he's gonna continue to play like that. Hill nabbed down 12 rebounds off the bench and it was his 2nd game leading the Lakers team in rebounding.

Our effort as a whole was hot and cold, even when we needed to go on a run we did and our defense looked good. However I have a problem with pau's effort tonight more than everything. else I saw tonight.

Haha.

Aren't you the blame the team guy not the individual?

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#754 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,293 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted November 07, 2012 - 08:39 PM

That is unacceptable.

hey Majesty....what are your excuses for Brown now?

Pau Gasol 5 points.

Anyway. lack of effort when it counted. We played good defense in the 2nd(no offensive rebounds allowed) and into the 3rd, and it wasn't till Foye hit those 3s(hi Morris) that we really fell behind.

Gasol's effort was sickening and getting outscored in the paint with both Dwight and Pau on this team was also terrible to watch.

Mike Brown can't teach them to play with effort.

The bright side is, Kobe, Dwight, Metta and Hill played with effort tonight. The only guy who has played malaise lately has been Pau. 5 points against Paul Milsap(who we did a good job shutting down tonight) is inexcusable.

I'd mention Dwight turning over the ball against Al Jefferson who is one of the worst defending 5s in the game but I'll chalk that up to Dwight not being all the way there yet.

Because we have the almighty Ebanks with his luscious length.

yes because we have the almighty Jodie Meeks who when he was getting playing time people were bashing the heck out of and calling him too streaky and even made a thread about him sucking on the forum.

But of course when he's getting benched he's the all knowing saving messiah that would bring us bac k in each and every one of these games.

Which means when he gets playing time and goes on a streaky spurt people will be asking where Ebanks is and "at least he can play defense" because Meeks has a tendency to not stay home on 3 point shooters.

Meeks not playing ain't our problem.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#755 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

All-Star

• 6,393 posts
  • Name:Gary
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic

5 points Pau ship this mf out.

9888d4ba-ad6b-4879-93aa-9ef1c6ed1dbd_zps

#756 mrclutch

mrclutch

Rookie

• 1,155 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:michael cooper

Mike brown needs to go and pau ... Well pau is still playing like the pansy he at heart truly is

• 40,431 posts

Andy Adler needs to eat somethin'.

yo.

#758 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,293 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted November 07, 2012 - 08:42 PM

Thing is against detroit.

Pau positioned himself on the block every other play and we abused them with our size and Pau had near 8 points in the first quarter abusing them. Played aggressive and set the tone.

Against a Jazz lineup of another small PF and Center combo...

Pau stays on the outside, looks to shoot jumpers, and rarely plays on the block and finishes the game with 5 points.

I have a problem with that more than anything.

The problem is we're trying to be a "hit first" team.

In order for that to happen when we face a small PF/C combo we need to be running it through Pau and Dwight early to dominate them like we did vs Detroit.

This game Pau didn't seem to even to look for those opportunities and shot 1 for 9 and finished the game with 5 points.

Edited by Majesty, November 07, 2012 - 08:43 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#759 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,691 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted November 07, 2012 - 08:44 PM

majesty STOP DOUBLE TRIPLE POSTING

#760 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 3,132 posts

Posted November 07, 2012 - 08:44 PM

Kobe should not have to play 37-38 minutes every [expletive]ing game. But he will if this [expletive] continues and Kobe knows he won't make it to playoffs at this trend. He's gonna burn out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users