#221 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 04, 2012 - 01:27 PM

Don't know, don't care.

If he plays like Morris then he is garbage.

That just shows me how little knowledge you have about players around the league

#222 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,356 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 01:30 PM

Morris might be better coming off the bench. Can provide a spark hopefully.

#223 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 01:38 PM

Duhon is so Garbage... but from what I've seen I think D'antoni gives Duhon a lil more free will on offense than Morris but pretty much both of them pass to Kobe to run the offense majority of the time

#224 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,014 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 04, 2012 - 01:47 PM

That just shows me how little knowledge you have about players around the league

Right... because he doesn't know about a point guard you do in the league means he knows nothing about basketball in general.

You probably have no idea who Alfredrick Hughes is(don't try to wikipedia it) so I guess that means you have no right to judge players either and thus have no right to pump up how "great" they are nor do you get what overdribbling is or taking an ill advised shot could be.

See how your point doesn't work?

Edited by Majesty, December 04, 2012 - 01:49 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#225 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 02:00 PM

Right... because he doesn't know about a point guard you do in the league means he knows nothing about basketball in general.

You probably have no idea who Alfredrick Hughes is(don't try to wikipedia it) so I guess that means you have no right to judge players either and thus have no right to pump up how "great" they are nor do you get what overdribbling is or taking an ill advised shot could be.

See how your point doesn't work?

Your right I don't know who that is

but I mean the 15th overall pick of just last draft... I don't see how you could not know who a lottery pick is? that has started a few games for the Orlando magic and is only 19 playing in the NBA.. I just don't see how such common knowledge about players just drafted could be so not knowledgeable lol

and he's not a Point Gaurd he's a Small forward smh

#226 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 4,027 posts
  • Fan Since:2004

Posted December 04, 2012 - 02:38 PM

Good hopefully Hill will see some playing time now.

#227 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,014 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 02:46 PM

Your right I don't know who that is

but I mean the 15th overall pick of just last draft... I don't see how you could not know who a lottery pick is? that has started a few games for the Orlando magic and is only 19 playing in the NBA.. I just don't see how such common knowledge about players just drafted could be so not knowledgeable lol

and he's not a Point Gaurd he's a Small forward smh

some people don't follow the draft because it's not their thing and only really focus on the players that their team is drafting or could potentially draft.

I mean were you here before this last draft? There were people that actually wanted Austin Rivers on our team... the kid was hyped cause he hit a big shot but was shut down when it came down to it yet there were posters here saying how awesome he'd be for our team.

Yeah how's New Orleans panning out for him so far....

The only people I cared about us drafting were going to go early in the draft anyway so I didn't really focus on it too much till it came to our turn.

It has nothing to do with basketball knowledge and just because someone doesn't watch the draft doesn't mean they know nothing about basketball.

#228 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 02:55 PM

some people don't follow the draft because it's not their thing and only really focus on the players that their team is drafting or could potentially draft.

I mean were you here before this last draft? There were people that actually wanted Austin Rivers on our team... the kid was hyped cause he hit a big shot but was shut down when it came down to it yet there were posters here saying how awesome he'd be for our team.

The only people I cared about us drafting were going to go early in the draft anyway so I didn't really focus on it too much till it came to our turn.

It has nothing to do with basketball knowledge and just because someone doesn't watch the draft doesn't mean they know nothing about basketball.

I guess my thing is people only know the players on our team and that's it and don't know anything about other teams or players... its just highly annoying arguing with someone who doesn't do their research on players and cosigns with everybody

#229 J-H!zZl3

J-H!zZl3

New season, same goal.

• 13,773 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Kobe

Posted December 04, 2012 - 03:00 PM

Agreed. A lot of people who are knowledgeable NBA fans just aren't interested in the NBA draft and learn about these players when they get in the league. I do watch parts of the draft sometimes, but I do not watch college basketball at all. So I learn about these players as they come into the league and see how they develop over time.

I guess my thing is people only know the players on our team and that's it and don't know anything about other teams or players... its just highly annoying arguing with someone who doesn't do their research on players and cosigns with everybody

I understand where you are coming from also and some Lakers fans don't watch other teams and they only know Lakers players. So in that case, no those people shouldn't have a discussion about players that they don't know. It's like me having a discussion about NCAA basketball. I don't watch it so I really don't have much of an opinion about the teams and the players.

But sometimes, you seem to make assumptions that other posters don't watch other players around the league just because they disagree with you and that's faulty logic.

Posted Image

#230 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,417 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted December 04, 2012 - 04:20 PM

Its also annoying when someone rides a player constantly when he plays like straight garbage.

I don't need "research" to know Morris has been playing garbage.

And just for kicks

Martin>>>>>>>Jamison

Okay let's see how everything pans out when the nba season starts..... I really don't think Jamison will help us as much as everybody thinks but hey I will be happy if he does cause I want to see the Lakers win but If he doesn't it will be another one of my points that everybody disagrees until it blows up in their face so lets wait and see.. he wasn't productive with most of the shots he took so I don't think he will be productive with less touches and less shots

#231 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,999 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted December 04, 2012 - 07:02 PM

morris hasnt had good games, hes had good moments(bad games cuz of turnovers) , duhon is much better. duhon is having a good game, a very good game

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#232 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,014 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 08:00 PM

Tonight Morris played "I WANNA GET MY STARTING MINUTES BACK!" type of game and became a ball stopper. He also got burned on the defensive end(along with Meeks) Worst game by Morris of the season thus far.

• 40,377 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 08:05 PM

Haven't heard from CJ in a minute. Bart Scott to hear his thoughts on Morris tonight.

Edited by    , December 04, 2012 - 08:05 PM.

yo.

#234 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,014 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 08:08 PM

Haven't heard from CJ in a minute. Bart Scott to hear his thoughts on Morris tonight.

it will be

A) He doesn't have the experience/minutes

B) His confidence was shot from coming off the bench

C) He was trying too hard to get his minutes back but that's because(see A)

D) Oh yeah one bad game and people jump on him. Followed by (See C)

or E) All of the above.

#235 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 08:36 PM

LOL you guys are ridiculous and Morris has been on a very bad slump lately but I'm not really concerned about the slump he will bounce back so it's okay... Antawn Jamison has finally been productive after not being productive for how many games?... So I will just be patient and see how things pan out

#236 NasWutangKB24

NasWutangKB24

KUSH

• 861 posts
  • Fan Since:1995
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 04, 2012 - 08:39 PM

^ why are you so obsessed with Morris?

if people are excited to have Duhon In the game then obviously Morris isn't very good

why are you so obsessed/in love with him???

#237 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,654 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:15 PM

LOL you guys are ridiculous and Morris has been on a very bad slump lately but I'm not really concerned about the slump he will bounce back so it's okay... Antawn Jamison has finally been productive after not being productive for how many games?... So I will just be patient and see how things pan out

you irritate me really

#238 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts
  • Name:Johnson
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant.

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:55 PM

Maybe..just maybe..he IS Darius Morris....

Posted Image

#239 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted December 04, 2012 - 09:55 PM

Both of you irritate me... Always have something negative to say

#240 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,654 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted December 04, 2012 - 10:05 PM

Both of you irritate me... Always have something negative to say

have something negative to say? what do you expect he's been atrocious on both ends so it's justifiable to criticize him. your refutations however do not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users